aarathy's Content

There have been 5 items by aarathy (Search limited from 27 Jan 39)

Sort by                Order  

#40563 Zune or iPod?

Posted by aarathy on 04 August 2008 - 05:55 AM in General Discussion

I prefered Zune. Zune is Microsoft's digital music entertainment platform. The whole experience is centered around "connectivity". Connection with your music library, friends, family and to other connected devices. This 30GB digital media player features wireless technology, a built in FM tuner and 3 inch screen. The device offers many ways in which you are able to customize your Zune Experience. You can create playlists, play home made music, share pictures and music between friends and with other Zune devices.

#40561 What are you currently listening to?

Posted by aarathy on 04 August 2008 - 05:46 AM in General Discussion

I like Malayalam songs very much. I am a fan of Malayalam Melody songs. I like Queen of Melody singer Chithra very much. Now I am listening to her melody song "Varuvanillarum" from the film "Manichithra Thazhu".

#40560 What's the Story Behind Your Username?

Posted by aarathy on 04 August 2008 - 05:41 AM in General Discussion

My name is Bindu. My user name is aarathy. This is my daughter's name. I love my daughter very much. That is why i select this name as user name.

#40559 what wifi games do you play most?

Posted by aarathy on 04 August 2008 - 05:36 AM in Nintendo Talk

I mostly play Metroid prime. But occasionally i played pokeman.

#40557 Peace

Posted by aarathy on 04 August 2008 - 05:30 AM in Introductions

Welcome to this wonderful forum. I am Bindu, new member of this site. I am from kerala, popularly known as God's own country. I am very happy to visit this site. Come on and enjoy by visiting this site.