Photo

Welcome to me :')

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

Innocence
Innocence

keep talking

• Rattata
  • 279 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:02 AM

Been there, done that. Forums have always been my second home ever since I was 13/14 years old, never once was I considered a noob or someone who didn't know how to act in these places accordingly. Most of the time I would be accepted right away  :happysmall: so let's hope it'll be here just the same. 

Browsed around a bit and I must say, this place looks really nice and neat to the eyes. I love forums with good format and that are taken care of, it makes me want to permanently stick around and post more frequently  :content: congrats to whoever made ths possible! 

But anyway. My name's Nell, I'm 20 years old and will soon be living in England in less than two weeks  :la: super excited. Used to be a real console gamer and would pass most of my spare time videogaming on my DS. Unfortunately I don't have one ever since 2011, when I visited my step sister and gave it to her  :aww: I'm currently stuck with a PS Vita, worst purchase ever. I plan on selling it to acquire a 3DS XL in coming of the new pokémon game coming out in October  :pleased: can't wait. 

If any of you want to chat, don't hesitate to drop a line  :dummy: I love conversing about pretty much any topic under the sun and am quite friendly. 

Thank you in advance for the welcomes  :happybig: 

NightmareStag
NightmareStag

Swiggity Swag

• Kremling
  • 1,040 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

welcumz to the forum
You'd be able to enjoy your Vita better if you had PS Plus. Free games every month, some of them are good. 
... just a tip...

jv99x.gif

hUnDT.png
"Get me out of the Pandorica." "But you're not in the Pandorica!"
http://swiggityswalker-igotadeerstalker.tumblr.com

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:32 AM

Welcome to the Pipeline!

Love the introduction. It's great to see frequent forumers join.

I trust I don't need to link any rules and regulations then. :p

We do our best to keep things organized and in order here.

So I hope you'll enjoy your stay and be active!

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Innocence
Innocence

keep talking

• Rattata
  • 279 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

welcumz to the forum
You'd be able to enjoy your Vita better if you had PS Plus. Free games every month, some of them are good. 
... just a tip...

That's actually the point  :lol: I'm not fond of the games, except Gravity Rush, but I think everyone can agree that it is an amazing game, with a wonderful and deep story-line. I heard rumours about there being GR II, can't be bothered to wait though. Pokémon, TLoZ and other Nintendo games are my kind of gaming. Thank you for the welcome btw  :happybig: 

Welcome to the Pipeline!

Love the introduction. It's great to see frequent forumers join.

I trust I don't need to link any rules and regulations then. :p

We do our best to keep things organized and in order here.

So I hope you'll enjoy your stay and be active!

Hah, it's always nice to come by already trained members, right? Kinda puts off work from your shoulders. I'll probably stick around anyway, I really do like this place and the forum format is like another forum I'm active on, so it's only bliss for me!  :happysmall: Thank you for the welcome, mate. 

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:50 AM

Why is everyone, so scared of not being accepted here?

Even though, many people comment of how this forum is better.

Trust me. There is nothing to be afraid of. People are gonna accept you as it is, no matter what.

This forum isn't judgmental. Yeah, we have our drama moments or whatever. But that passes by, like nothing.

Welcome to the forums.

I hope you have fun here.

Also, what are your favorite games?

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif Always happy~

NightmareStag
NightmareStag

Swiggity Swag

• Kremling
  • 1,040 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

That's actually the point  :lol: I'm not fond of the games, except Gravity Rush, but I think everyone can agree that it is an amazing game, with a wonderful and deep story-line. I heard rumours about there being GR II, can't be bothered to wait though. Pokémon, TLoZ and other Nintendo games are my kind of gaming. Thank you for the welcome btw  :happybig: 

Hah, it's always nice to come by already trained members, right? Kinda puts off work from your shoulders. I'll probably stick around anyway, I really do like this place and the forum format is like another forum I'm active on, so it's only bliss for me!  :happysmall: Thank you for the welcome, mate. 

GRAVITY RUSH WAS AMAZEBALLS. 
It was so awesome... I'm contemplating trying to cosplay as Kat sometime in the future... 

jv99x.gif

hUnDT.png
"Get me out of the Pandorica." "But you're not in the Pandorica!"
http://swiggityswalker-igotadeerstalker.tumblr.com

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,456 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

I've been really wanting to get a Vita, specifically for all the fighting games on it. I hear it's really not worth it though.

Welcome to the forum though! :D Happy to have you here.

hA0AZYy.png

NintendoQueen
NintendoQueen

Haaaave You Met Ted?

• Space Pirate
  • 2,482 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:28 AM

Hi Innocence, I'm NintendoQueen. I'm the Queen of this forum. Not really. ;p

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy being here! :D

I've been on other forums as well, and this is the best one BY FAR that I've been a part of. You'll like it here.

:)

Innocence
Innocence

keep talking

• Rattata
  • 279 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:33 PM

Why is everyone, so scared of not being accepted here?

Even though, many people comment of how this forum is better.

Trust me. There is nothing to be afraid of. People are gonna accept you as it is, no matter what.

This forum isn't judgmental. Yeah, we have our drama moments or whatever. But that passes by, like nothing.

Welcome to the forums.

I hope you have fun here.

Also, what are your favorite games?

Mate, I have no problems with self confidence or anything (not implying you stated so, anyway). It's what I usually say when making an introduction  :happysmall: of course, not everyone is going to "accept" you straight on the get go - and that's just fine! It's good to have people dislike you as much as the ones that have the feeling of like towards you, it proves you're not this flawless entity, and that's completely normal. And for the judgmental bit, I beg to differ  :lol: everyone silently "judges" directly, or indirectly, based off of whatever it is you show to them. It's basic human nature, really. 

Nonetheless, thank you for the welcome  :pleased: much appreciated. 

As of now, my favourite games are all of the pokémon games, almost all oldschool Playstation games, TLoZ, Okami, Okami Den, Amnesia, all Super Mario games, GoW, Dante's Inferno, etc. I couldn't name them all to be fair, it's been quite some time now and the lack of a proper console sucks butt.

GRAVITY RUSH WAS AMAZEBALLS. 
It was so awesome... I'm contemplating trying to cosplay as Kat sometime in the future... 

Hope you get to pull that through then  :happybig: I heard cosplaying is quite fun!

I've been really wanting to get a Vita, specifically for all the fighting games on it. I hear it's really not worth it though.

Welcome to the forum though! :D Happy to have you here.

Yeah, from my perspective, it isn't :ooo:  Unless you really like the majority of the releases, I don't see anything else worth buying and playing. 

Thank you for the welcome  :la: 

Hi Innocence, I'm NintendoQueen. I'm the Queen of this forum. Not really. ;p

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy being here! :D

I've been on other forums as well, and this is the best one BY FAR that I've been a part of. You'll like it here.

Nah, I already do like it here  :content: it's quite lovely! Thank you for the welcome  :happybig: 

Edited by Innocence, 22 August 2013 - 12:34 PM.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

Okay I'll welcome you. I haven't welcomed people in a while because I've been antisocial a bit lately here. You made a nice intro though and seem articulate. It's nice to have new people coming around these parts. Hope you stay active and get involved in the community in some way shape or form.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,789 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

Welcome to the Pipeline! Your avatar is pretty. *-*

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Innocence
Innocence

keep talking

• Rattata
  • 279 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

Okay I'll welcome you. I haven't welcomed people in a while because I've been antisocial a bit lately here. You made a nice intro though and seem articulate. It's nice to have new people coming around these parts. Hope you stay active and get involved in the community in some way shape or form.

I pride myself in being quite articulate, I stash most of the big words as to not come off incomprehensible to others  :content: English is not even my first language, either! I speak another two, which are German and Italian  :aww: so sometimes I might make sentence mistakes here and there, but I do try to be as knowledgable as possible. Thank you for the welcome  :pleased: very nice of you.

Welcome to the Pipeline! Your avatar is pretty. *-*

Thanks mate  :content: I think it's lovely myself, it's an image of clustered crystals.

Edited by Innocence, 22 August 2013 - 04:36 PM.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,789 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:44 PM

You're welcome. ^^

Wow English isn't your first language? I never would have known.

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Trinity
Trinity

Speaks In Animated Images

• Zelda
  • 5,329 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:57 PM

So much font changing, I like it. Welcome aboard. We're (mostly) nice people so you should be accepted right away.

Also being totally honest, you'd have to be pretty bad to be bad enough for us to not accept you. We still put up with Tai, after all.

My name's Nell

sexy-wars.jpg
My new impression of you.
Posted Image
Spoiler

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

Mate, I have no problems with self confidence or anything (not implying you stated so, anyway). It's what I usually say when making an introduction  :happysmall: of course, not everyone is going to "accept" you straight on the get go - and that's just fine! It's good to have people dislike you as much as the ones that have the feeling of like towards you, it proves you're not this flawless entity, and that's completely normal. And for the judgmental bit, I beg to differ  :lol: everyone silently "judges" directly, or indirectly, based off of whatever it is you show to them. It's basic human nature, really. 

Nonetheless, thank you for the welcome  :pleased: much appreciated. 

As of now, my favourite games are all of the pokémon games, almost all oldschool Playstation games, TLoZ, Okami, Okami Den, Amnesia, all Super Mario games, GoW, Dante's Inferno, etc. I couldn't name them all to be fair, it's been quite some time now and the lack of a proper console sucks butt.

Oh..
Well, I apologize fully. I'm sorry for this misunderstanding, etc, ma'am.

You are very welcome.

I'm familiar with Zelda, Mario and Amnesia
(The third one, I was watching a friend, play it. Hence why I know or whatever.)

English is not even my first language, either! I speak another two, which are German and Italian

German and Italian? Whoa... That's amazing.
Where are you from?

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif Always happy~

Hugh
Hugh

A Mann's Man

• 6,936 Posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:30 PM

Welcome aboard! Don't worry about fitting in, we have many... unique members.

Actually I think I first started visiting forums when I was 13/14, back on Nsider.  Where was your first forum?

Edited by Smash, 22 August 2013 - 11:31 PM.

Tai
Tai
  • lke
  • 9,365 Posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:38 AM

We still put up with Tai, after all.

;)

Posted Image

I AM AND I ARE ALL WE

Innocence
Innocence

keep talking

• Rattata
  • 279 Posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:39 AM

You're welcome. ^^

Wow English isn't your first language? I never would have known.

Most people do tell me that  :pleased: it's quite flattering, hah. 

So much font changing, I like it. Welcome aboard. We're (mostly) nice people so you should be accepted right away.

Also being totally honest, you'd have to be pretty bad to be bad enough for us to not accept you. We still put up with Tai, after all.sexy-wars.jpg
My new impression of you.

Verdana is one of my favourite fonts, it makes it more pleasurable for me to type and makes me say more things  :happysmall: thanks!

I think there's an error in the image you wanted to post  :meh: seems I can't view it. 

Oh..
Well, I apologize fully. I'm sorry for this misunderstanding, etc, ma'am.

You are very welcome.

I'm familiar with Zelda, Mario and Amnesia
(The third one, I was watching a friend, play it. Hence why I know or whatever.)German and Italian? Whoa... That's amazing.
Where are you from?

Amnesia was by far one of the best horror games I've ever played  :happybig: it's mad scary when you have unearthly beings coming after you and you have no way to defend yourself, other than hide in cowardice. The multiple endings bit was pretty neat as well, really enjoyed it. 

I'll keep my birth place disclosed for now  :dummy: but I will say that I've travelled most of my life and have never lived in a home for more than 3 years at a time. My father's job enabled us to move so freely and even after my parent's divorce, my mum kept moving around, here and there. It becomes second nature to you to become "child of the world" rather than feeling part of just one city/country/etc. The world is your home and you suddenly have no worries of where you'll be living in life, as long as you have someone to anchor your feelings in and use as your own home, if that makes sense. I prefer building this feeling into people, instead of lands.

Welcome aboard! Don't worry about fitting in, we have many... unique members.

Actually I think I first started visiting forums when I was 13/14, back on Nsider.  Where was your first forum?

What kind of forum was Nsider? Never heard of it  :happysmall: You'll probably have a laugh, but it was an emo forum called EmoBucket. Now, before anyone open the sky's anus and rains shit on me, I was never an emo kid in my life. At the time, I was quite into new music and had discovered the genre 'emo' and wanted to see what it was all about. I didn't even know the trend that went along with it until the discovery of the forum  :lol: I was shocked. I sticked around for a very long time, not because I liked the trend (because I loathed it) but due to the fact I had made some pretty nice friends there and wanted to help them through their turmoils and be present. Eventually I became mod, but then left the place for good for personal reasons. 

Hugh
Hugh

A Mann's Man

• 6,936 Posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

Oh Nintendo Nsider was the official Nintendo forums, but then they suddenly closed without warning on September 17, 2007. That's what brought a lot of members to this site, myself included.

Haha that is an interesting story but it was nice of you to try and help them!

Innocence
Innocence

keep talking

• Rattata
  • 279 Posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:14 PM

Oh Nintendo Nsider was the official Nintendo forums, but then they suddenly closed without warning on September 17, 2007. That's what brought a lot of members to this site, myself included.

Haha that is an interesting story but it was nice of you to try and help them!

Awe, that sucks  :ooo: good thing you guys found this place then  :aww: 

OH! And I purchased a Nintendo DS XL today  :la: it's majestic! Wanted to get a blue one, but the grey one costed less  :content: I can always buy a cover on Amazon  :dummy: Gonna pre-order Pokémon X when I move.