Photo

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Innocence
Innocence

keep talking

• Rattata
  • 279 Posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo10_400.png

tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo2_250.gif tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo3_250.gif tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo9_250.gif

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, is a game in Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda series for Nintendo 3DS. The game takes place in the same world as the 1991 Super Nintendo Entertainment System title, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, taking place six generations following that game's events. The game was released on November 22, 2013 in North America and Europe, November 23, 2013 in Australia, and will be released on December 26, 2013 in Japan. It is the second retail game in the series released on the 3DS, after The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo1_250.gif tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo4_250.gif tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo7_250.gif

IGN review: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRqTKjOCTw8

What do you guys think? Who else bought it on the release date, or pre-ordered it? I bought it a couple of days ago and am waiting for it to be delivered on Saturday. Purchased it on Amazon, as it was the cheapest and in my town they were all £5 higher than the usual price I would find online. Plus, you know, can't beat free shipping! All the reviews I've viewed and read about this game are simply astounding, it has a 10/10 rating (even higher than X and Y!), which is quite impressive, if you ask me.

For any of you who is already playing it, what are your personal thoughts? Do you feel satisfied? Discuss! 

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,456 Posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

But like...this topic already exists. D:

hA0AZYy.png

Innocence
Innocence

keep talking

• Rattata
  • 279 Posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Didn't notice, my bad.

Grooms
Grooms

King of Contests

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,999 Posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo10_400.png

tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo2_250.gif tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo3_250.gif tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo9_250.gif

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, is a game in Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda series for Nintendo 3DS. The game takes place in the same world as the 1991 Super Nintendo Entertainment System title, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, taking place six generations following that game's events. The game was released on November 22, 2013 in North America and Europe, November 23, 2013 in Australia, and will be released on December 26, 2013 in Japan. It is the second retail game in the series released on the 3DS, after The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo1_250.gif tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo4_250.gif tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo7_250.gif

IGN review: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRqTKjOCTw8

What do you guys think? Who else bought it on the release date, or pre-ordered it? I bought it a couple of days ago and am waiting for it to be delivered on Saturday. Purchased it on Amazon, as it was the cheapest and in my town they were all £5 higher than the usual price I would find online. Plus, you know, can't beat free shipping! All the reviews I've viewed and read about this game are simply astounding, it has a 10/10 rating (even higher than X and Y!), which is quite impressive, if you ask me.

For any of you who is already playing it, what are your personal thoughts? Do you feel satisfied? Discuss! 

I would like to nominate this for Best Post. It's beautiful.

majorasmask.jpg

NintendoQueen
NintendoQueen

Haaaave You Met Ted?

• Space Pirate
  • 2,482 Posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

But like...this topic already exists. D:

I couldn't find the other thread?

Also, this game does seem really neat. I never played the Link to the Past (I know, I'm a sinner). But I have watched my best friend play it, and it looks like a stunning game. Same with A Link Between Worlds!

:)

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,456 Posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:56 AM

I couldn't find the other thread?

Also, this game does seem really neat. I never played the Link to the Past (I know, I'm a sinner). But I have watched my best friend play it, and it looks like a stunning game. Same with A Link Between Worlds!

We try to use the boards specified to main series Nintendo games. So it's on the Zelda board. http://nintendopipel...e-4#entry310693

hA0AZYy.png