Photo

New theme pipe_crim

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

Tai
Tai
  • lke
  • 9,365 Posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

Thanks~
----
Also, what browser are you using?
The Font, Sizes, and Colors seem to work fine for me.

You should test those things on a test account too.
Quoting you so this is the test I guess.

Edit: Font is locked it seems.

Edited by Flowey, 14 December 2013 - 05:12 PM.

Posted Image

I AM AND I ARE ALL WE

NPbot
NPbot

Testing123

• Test
  • 1 Posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:49 PM

You should test those things on a test account too.
Quoting you so this is the test I guess.

Edit: Font is locked it seems.

You mean like this:

5MRJA.png

Even set myself to Bullet Bill as Sunny claimed to have issues with all three while at that rank. So I got that end covered as well.

In other words, it's not an issue I can fix through the site. It's likely an issue with browser or computer settings.

Edited by SlasherTest, 14 December 2013 - 07:53 PM.

Tai
Tai
  • lke
  • 9,365 Posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:19 PM

You should flirt with the test account on the forums.
Slasher x Slasher can be canon.

Posted Image

I AM AND I ARE ALL WE

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,542 Posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

You should flirt with the test account on the forums.
Slasher x Slasher can be canon.

No.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Sunkissii
Sunkissii

Space Unicorn

• Armos Knight
  • 3,406 Posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:43 PM

Thanks~
----
Also, what browser are you using?
The Font, Sizes, and Colors seem to work fine for me.

You mean like this:
5MRJA.png
Even set myself to Bullet Bill as Sunny claimed to have issues with all three while at that rank. So I got that end covered as well.

In other words, it's not an issue I can fix through the site. It's likely an issue with browser or computer settings.

Thanks Slasher.

And yeah. You're right. After I started to mess with the settings. I was able to. :v I feel like an idiot.

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif Always happy~

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:01 AM

Nice to see some work getting done around here. I'd still love to see a software upgrade though. Hoping that will fix my quoting issue from iDevices. >_<

Tai
Tai
  • lke
  • 9,365 Posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

Nice to see some work getting done around here. I'd still love to see a software upgrade though. Hoping that will fix my quoting issue from iDevices. >_<

You'll need to buy slasher or mage an iphone or ipad or ipod touch for that. Otherwise they have no method of fixing it.

Posted Image

I AM AND I ARE ALL WE

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:03 PM

You'll need to buy slasher or mage an iphone or ipad or ipod touch for that. Otherwise they have no method of fixing it.

Yeah they do. They pay for this software, they could get someone from IP to come be an admin and fix the issue.

EZLO21
EZLO21

Owner of Zelda 101

• Thwomp
  • 651 Posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

You could make a banner that matches the theme better. Have a SMB themed Pipe or a World 1-2 or other underground World type SMB themed looking banner to match the Background better The overall BG is fine tho.
Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,542 Posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

Even though you just made a status saying it was fixed and worked. :v

The forum software was only at 3.4.3 which was full of bugs itself, and Mage only just updated it to 3.4.6 last Wednesday. Which should have been what fixed it.

You could make a banner that matches the theme better. Have a SMB themed Pipe or a World 1-2 or other underground World type SMB themed looking banner to match the Background better The overall BG is fine tho.

The banner matches the theme fine when you install the font I included in the first post.

Furthermore, I stated early on it was meant to be a simple dark theme that a few people have been asking for and waiting on for a long time. Adding too many visuals like some fancy banner would ruin the whole simple appeal going for it. Even the pipe image for read and unread categories is a bit much, but gotta leave at least some way for people to know when there's new posts in it or not.

So there won't be any changes to the skin unless it's a bug fix.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

EZLO21
EZLO21

Owner of Zelda 101

• Thwomp
  • 651 Posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

Even though you just made a status saying it was fixed and worked. :v
The forum software was only at 3.4.3 which was full of bugs itself, and Mage only just updated it to 3.4.6 last Wednesday. Which should have been what fixed it.

The banner matches the theme fine when you install the font I included in the first post.
Furthermore, I stated early on it was meant to be a simple dark theme that a few people have been asking for and waiting on for a long time. Adding too many visuals like some fancy banner would ruin the whole simple appeal going for it. Even the pipe image for read and unread categories is a bit much, but gotta leave at least some way for people to know when there's new posts in it or not.

So there won't be any changes to the skin unless it's a bug fix.

ok And I don't know if it was mentioned or not, The Skyward Sword Skin is kinda cool as it is right now.
Posted Image

Tai
Tai
  • lke
  • 9,365 Posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

Yeah they do. They pay for this software, they could get someone from IP to come be an admin and fix the issue.

The pipe has a bit of a phobia of that because of who was last time. Although we do need a tech admin again. As much as I hate it Misu we got some really nice code between the shitposting and bondage. And we got former staff shitposting now so not really an issue for me anymore.

Posted Image

I AM AND I ARE ALL WE

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:10 AM

The pipe has a bit of a phobia of that because of who was last time. Although we do need a tech admin again. As much as I hate it Misu we got some really nice code between the shitposting and bondage. And we got former staff shitposting now so not really an issue for me anymore.

Misu was not an IP admin. She was just a person that knew her stuff. They can get an admin from the actual software company to come in and fix things.

But it doesn't really matter now. My issue resolved apparently last week when Mage finally updated the software.

EZLO21
EZLO21

Owner of Zelda 101

• Thwomp
  • 651 Posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

My only issue is not an issue for one skin, it is an issue where when I try to quote someone.

Example I have to click on BBCode Mode to turn everything else off to quote a post and I doubt that that is a skin issue but more like an Internet Explorer 11 issue with this forum software since I have Windows 8.1 Pro on this current laptop.

It was fine with Internet Explorer 10 tho. I will just use the BBCode Mode to quote posts for now tho.

Edited by EZLO21, 20 December 2013 - 10:44 AM.

Posted Image

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:02 AM

My only issue is not an issue for one skin, it is an issue where when I try to quote someone.

Example I have to click on BBCode Mode to turn everything else off to quote a post and I doubt that that is a skin issue but more like an Internet Explorer 11 issue with this forum software since I have Windows 8.1 Pro on this current laptop.

It was fine with Internet Explorer 10 tho. I will just use the BBCode Mode to quote posts for now tho.

Trust me, I know about quoting issues. It is either your browser or it is the forum software. Because with 3.4.3 until last week I could not quote anything no matter what I did on my iPad or iPhone. It was the software that was buggy.

EZLO21
EZLO21

Owner of Zelda 101

• Thwomp
  • 651 Posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:15 PM

Trust me, I know about quoting issues. It is either your browser or it is the forum software. Because with 3.4.3 until last week I could not quote anything no matter what I did on my iPad or iPhone. It was the software that was buggy.

I can quote if I leave the BBCode off I believe it is. But if I leave it off then turn it back on during quoting it temp fixes it.

It does the same thing on Nsider 2 as well.

Edited by EZLO21, 20 December 2013 - 01:17 PM.

Posted Image

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:38 PM

I can quote if I leave the BBCode off I believe it is. But if I leave it off then turn it back on during quoting it temp fixes it.

It does the same thing on Nsider 2 as well.

I don't get that option because the editor doesn't work on iDevices.

EZLO21
EZLO21

Owner of Zelda 101

• Thwomp
  • 651 Posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

Well that sticks for you.

Posted Image

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts