Photo

Hello

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

B9M
B9M

In World 7-4, lost in that damn maze.

• Monty Mole
  • 306 Posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:02 AM

There was thou. The only way you could get a spot pass stwapnote was by exchanging FCs. And you can disable street pass. Since they kept street pass and only took spot pass away that has to mean that those swapping pictures gave each other their friend codes.

Yea. But what I mean is by having the ability to block anyone you might have exchanged FC's with that sent you offending stuff. It's a risk regardless, but at least that would have been another safeguard.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:35 PM

All you have to do thou is remove them from your friends list then you won't get anything from then anymore.

B9M
B9M

• Monty Mole
  • 306 Posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

All you have to do thou is remove them from your friends list then you won't get anything from then anymore.

Good point. But it wouldn't hurt to be able to report if you had to before removing them.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,750 Posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:26 PM

Good point. But it wouldn't hurt to be able to report if you had to before removing them.

This feature would have helped tremendously.

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

B9M
B9M

• Monty Mole
  • 306 Posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

This feature would have helped tremendously.

Yea. At times it would have. Luckily didn't run into any of that, but I would have reported it if I did.

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

If sarcasm burned calories, I'd be a twig.

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:28 PM

Welcome B9M! I'm Sakura. Not around too often because I don't have internet access at home, but I just had to stop by and give you a slightly late welcome to the Pipeline! 

A fellow Game of Thrones fan, I see?  :awesome:

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Thank you, Princess Elysia for the awesome sig! ^_^

B9M
B9M

• Monty Mole
  • 306 Posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

Welcome B9M! I'm Sakura. Not around too often because I don't have internet access at home, but I just had to stop by and give you a slightly late welcome to the Pipeline! 

A fellow Game of Thrones fan, I see?  :awesome:

Hi Sakura  :happysmall: . Thanks.

Yep  :awesome: . Just haven't been able to watch now, since HBO is gone :(. So now onto the long wait for a new season. Any favorite characters? I really like Tyrion Lannister. Can't stand Joffery though  :oop: .

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

If sarcasm burned calories, I'd be a twig.

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:15 PM

Hi Sakura  :happysmall: . Thanks.

Yep  :awesome: . Just haven't been able to watch now, since HBO is gone :(. So now onto the long wait for a new season. Any favorite characters? I really like Tyrion Lannister. Can't stand Joffery though  :oop: .

Really who CAN stand Joffery? :p 

I actually started out reading the books and found myself so immersed that I couldn't stop reading! I'm still twiddling my thumbs waiting on Book Six to be finished.  :oop:  I don't get HBO and we own Season 1 and Season 2, but I haven't finished watching them both yet... I like Tyrion, too. Honestly think he's the only Lannister that I CAN stand. I like all the Stark family especially Arya and Jon Snow (even though he isn't really technically a Stark). And I like Daenerys, too.   

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Thank you, Princess Elysia for the awesome sig! ^_^

B9M
B9M

• Monty Mole
  • 306 Posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

Really who CAN stand Joffery? :p 

I actually started out reading the books and found myself so immersed that I couldn't stop reading! I'm still twiddling my thumbs waiting on Book Six to be finished.  :oop:  I don't get HBO and we own Season 1 and Season 2, but I haven't finished watching them both yet... I like Tyrion, too. Honestly think he's the only Lannister that I CAN stand. I like all the Stark family especially Arya and Jon Snow (even though he isn't really technically a Stark). And I like Daenerys, too.   

Yea, the twit :P.

Yea I was reading them too... but I had to return them to the library :(. So I've been catching up on them via the net. Same here. And Daenerys kicks ass.

Innocence
Innocence

keep talking

• Rattata
  • 279 Posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

Welcome to the forum  :content: glad to have you with us.

B9M
B9M

• Monty Mole
  • 306 Posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

Welcome to the forum  :content: glad to have you with us.

Thanks Typhlosion  :content:. Saw you over on NS2 too, so welcome over there! Have fun, it's pretty good board as well.