Photo

3DS Nintendo Network ID Friends List

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

EZLO21
EZLO21

Owner of Zelda 101

• Thwomp
  • 651 Posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:28 PM

Yeah this is similar to the Wii U Nintendo Network ID Friends list but the difference this time is with the 3DS now has the same system. If you want your Nintendo Network ID for 3DS posted here just add it into a post and I will add it in here. I am going to start with mine first:

Nintendo Network IDs:

EZLO21: MattZelda101 (Same as on the Wii U)
Slasher: Slasherzaemon (3DS NNID)

P.S. if you have trouble finding someone on this list just do a miiverse user search and they should pop up for you.

Also if your Username for your NNID is the same as your Pipeline username Me or one of the Admins or Mods will make mention of that as shown with MASTER260 that way things won't be to confusing.

If your 3DS NNID is the same as the one for your Wii U System, We will mention that as shown with mine.

Also if I am not here for some reason an admin or mod can edit new people in too.

Edited by EZLO21, 05 February 2014 - 04:37 PM.

Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,549 Posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

Seems like a hassle and rather redundant to have two different threads for Network ID's that are usually the same on both the 3DS and Wii U. Since they both connect together. How about I just move the Wii U thread to the Nintendo Talk section, rename it "Nintendo Network ID Friends List", and pin it there instead?

The format could simply be:

NP Username: Network ID

And for the few who might actually have it different (like me), it could be:

NP Username: Wii U ID | 3DS ID

Edit: Just went and did it anyways. Locking this one.

Click the official Network ID Friends List thread

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler