Photo

Leaving and Returning Members

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
296 replies to this topic

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

Yes. Post links. So we can stalk you. I mean cheer you on. :v

Also have fun and good luck.

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif Always happy~

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,456 Posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

Should I make a separate thread? or just postie linksies in the shoutbox.

hA0AZYy.png

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

Should I make a separate thread? or just postie linksies in the shoutbox.

Make a seperate thread.~

Wolf
Wolf

Goomba

• Shy Guy
  • 38 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:02 PM

After several years of not quite knowing whether or not this site was dead, I've returned. Should I stay? 

PS How do I change this stupid sig?

Edited by Wolf, 01 April 2014 - 05:04 PM.

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:11 PM

After several years of not quite knowing whether or not this site was dead, I've returned. Should I stay? 

This site was never dead      o.o

And there were some changes to the rank system - to change your signature you need at least 50 posts, but since you've been here and have a signature before the rules were changed, I'll gladly change it for you if you send me a private message on what you'd like it changed to.

Wolf
Wolf

Goomba

• Shy Guy
  • 38 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

This site was never dead      o.o

And there were some changes to the rank system - to change your signature you need at least 50 posts, but since you've been here and have a signature before the rules were changed, I'll gladly change it for you if you send me a private message on what you'd like it changed to.

Thanks for the change. Every other forum I used to be on way back when is dead, except for this one. I feel like that deserves props. 

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:23 PM

Thanks for the compliment; though of course this forum isn't as big as others like Bulbagarden where they have people posting 24/7, I do like its current size. :>

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,781 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:22 PM

Thanks for the compliment; though of course this forum isn't as big as others like Bulbagarden where they have people posting 24/7, I do like its current size. :>

Yeah I like knowing most everyone and having time to read through all the threads. ^^

Welcome back!

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

You should definitely stay now that you've returned, we'd love to have you here. Good to see my april fools mail may have had good usage in the end aside from just a Walking joke too. :p

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Shoe
Shoe

I didn't do it

• Bulborb
  • 845 Posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:31 AM

*Shoe takes a bow*

And I am not giving it back either

[Warning: Before you read this, please take off your April Fools Goggles... April Fools day has ended in my timezone and this is not a joke]

What a fun day. I was initially having a sour day as a lot of stuff went wrong this morning, but this was quite the surprise when I got on today and it was a lot of fun. Good laughs, good times.

Anyway, I really liked it not so much from the perspective of a mixture of a birthday/April-fools day surprise, but moreso because I am gonna be tying up some loose ends and going on a hiatus for the next 2 months or so... So to me it was like a silly party before I have to go for awhile.

Thanks Mage, Slasher, and Smash for the fun. Walking is a very shoe-relatable theme and I quite liked it, twas a fun experience for a birthday. I don't know you too well, Mage and Smash, but I am glad you two supported this and did what you did, so thanks for being cool bros. As for Slasher, you definitely topped all your previous birthday surprises so I have to say

Spoiler
... I never expected to see so many shoe-relatable threads in my life..except for in a shoe forum of course. Thanks for being my bro the past 10 years.

I will probably stick around some tomorrow (technically today now) since this is such short notice. For Skype group peeps, I will be with you guys for awhile tomorrow night and we will see what I can do with yousallss before I vanish.

Edited by Shoe, 02 April 2014 - 01:33 AM.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,781 Posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:43 AM

@Shoe Glad to hear you enjoyed today. ^^ We'll be here when you get back.

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:53 AM

We'll definitely miss you here. But we're glad we could give you an entertaining final day. You're always welcome back at any time, you busy guy, you. May you proceed in life one step at a time. Sayonara, Shoe mah boy.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Hugh
Hugh

A Mann's Man

• 6,936 Posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:29 AM

I'm glad you had fun but we'll miss you, Shoe! Don't forget to come back.

Zae
Zae
  • Monty Mole
  • 393 Posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:19 AM

well uh... i havent been here in quite some time, dont really have an excuse, so punish me as needed. :<

hello though.

pew pew

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:06 AM

Welcome back! If you try to leave again, your punishment will be to be dragged back here. I will then become a drill sergeant and instead of forcibly making you exercise, you will forcibly be made to post. Drop down and gimme 20 [posts].

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Zae
Zae
  • Monty Mole
  • 393 Posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:42 AM

oh oh..... i uh wont leave ever again i promise.... probably

pew pew

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:07 AM

@Shoe :I'm glad you had fun. And I hope you comeback someday (Though I'm gonna miss ya).

@Zae :Stop disappearing on us. :< Though I welcome you back anyways.

Edited by Sunny, 04 April 2014 - 08:08 PM.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,781 Posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:20 PM

well uh... i havent been here in quite some time, dont really have an excuse, so punish me as needed. :<

hello though.

Welcome back! I've been thinking about you recently. "I wish that Zae person would come back. She was pretty cool."

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Zae
Zae
  • Monty Mole
  • 393 Posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

well for the record its actually he :P

I'll try to stay as much as possible though, its good to see you people again.

pew pew

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,781 Posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

well for the record its actually he :P

I'll try to stay as much as possible though, its good to see you people again.

Derp sorry. XD;;

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image