Photo

Denpa Men 3 coming to North America summer 2014

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,523 Posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

I am so so very excited. I loved Denpa Men 1 and 2. They are such fun, light hearted games, though not always easy in terms of battles. Catching the Denpa Men around my city is great fun, though I am sure I get odd looks when I am yelling out,"oh oh a shiny, or oh oh I need that one." Yes, I really do that lol. So I know what game I am looking forward to playing while the heat of the summer has me in the grumps. :D

Posted Image

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,456 Posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

Heh I hardly expected this series to take off. Interesting that there is already a number 3 in the span of 2 years.

hA0AZYy.png

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,523 Posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

Heh I hardly expected this series to take off. Interesting that there is already a number 3 in the span of 2 years.

I hesitated to get the first game, I thought about it for quite a while, but the price was easy to take so I went ahead. I am so glad I did. I was commenting about how much I loved this game to someone yesterday. Such a novel concept, how many games have you go out and about to get your own protagonists, I can't think of any. I love the way the little guys talk to you and the whole feeling is one of fun and it is not as if it was a cake walk, certainly maybe no Bravely Default, but I don't think it is trying to be and for me it exceeds expectations and gives immense pleasure.

Posted Image

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,523 Posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

It's coming in May, Yay. The demo should be out a few weeks before the release. I am so happy. They have islands and everything. :P I want to walk around the streets looking for Denpa Men and having people think I am strange. Getting the Denpa Men while you are in a car is tricky lol, can't just stop and I see so many shiny while in a car. Noooo I don't drive, never have. 

Edited by Autumn, 13 April 2014 - 11:59 AM.

Posted Image

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,523 Posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:54 PM

It has been officially announced. May 8th the third game in the Denpa Men series will be available to purchase and PLAY.  They have added so much to the game, you can even rent other people's Denpa Men and put yours up for rent, earning you some money.  The Demo comes out May 1st. Super Yay!

Edited by Autumn, 26 April 2014 - 09:19 PM.

Posted Image

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,523 Posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:27 PM

...and it is awesome.  They have put a lot of new stuff into the game. I have about 250 Denpa Men now but still no Heal All. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Purple Kai Shiny.jpg
  • Purple Rafael Shiny .jpg
  • Red Carl, Waterfall.jpg

Posted Image