Photo

Walking the Line

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,537 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:13 AM

Alright, listen up everybody. We were having a much needed discussion as to what to do with the Nintendo Pipeline. We feel like there isn't as much of a draw or attention grabbing with Nintendo or gaming anymore. So we were tossing a few ideas around, until we came up with a perfect solution. And that solution, is Walking.

We're taking the first step forward on reaching out to all the walkers out there. Walking is an everyday activity, something that we all do and enjoy (unless you're handicapped, in which I'm terribly sorry). So everybody should get out there, get some fresh air, and walk until you can walk no more! You don't want to walk, you say? Well, no problem! Ask by the end of today and I'll amputate your legs for free! Severe pain, guaranteed.

Seriously though, this is not an easy path to walk, but we're going at it one step at a time. This leap in a new direction is just what we need for a brighter future. We're tired of being the walking dead around here, we need to start running full speed ahead towards our goal.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:11 AM

I started running almost two months ago. I've lost 20lbs so far and a pants size!

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,509 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:49 AM

I walk...sometimes I even play games while I walk, or I play games and don't walk, or just walk sans games....but your pink and all the topics are missing and...April 1st. Goes to lay down again as this will not be a good day, even if I walk around the world. 

Posted Image

Bounty
Bounty

The end is nigh

• Armos Knight
  • 3,110 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:58 AM

I already walk. Everyday. So you can suck it. I think I might be on drugs. All the topics are missing. All staff names are in pink. Uh oh.

2rcwyzs.png

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,455 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:40 AM

I refuse to let this happen, this will ruin my life. This forum has represented everything I've known and loved about not walking and now you guys have sold out on me. This breaks my heart. I simply will never return to this horrible place again. You guys are a bunch of jerks. </3

hA0AZYy.png

Shoe
Shoe

I didn't do it

• Bulborb
  • 845 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:40 AM

As a shoe that knows a thing or two about walking, i can support this.
Always look both ways before you cross the street. And when walking, don't try move both feet forward at the same time. This is called hopping. Always one foot after the other folks.

Edited by Shoe, 01 April 2014 - 10:43 AM.

Beauseant
Beauseant

And still I am Lady Death, always dressed extravagantly.

• Bulborb
  • 918 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:36 PM

Guys, it's april first! Don't fall for it!

D5cpUXc.png

BlPltJD.png

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,455 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

Guys, it's april first! Don't fall for it!

-coughkilljoycough-

hA0AZYy.png

Beauseant
Beauseant

And still I am Lady Death, always dressed extravagantly.

• Bulborb
  • 918 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:00 PM

-coughkilljoycough-

Wel excuuuuuse me, princess!

D5cpUXc.png

BlPltJD.png

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

If sarcasm burned calories, I'd be a twig.

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:36 PM

April Fools joke or not, walking is very nice. On nice days I like to walk to the library or the store to pick up a drink. Remember the Pokewalker? The Pokewalker made walking reallllly fun! But now it's pretty much pointless to carry one because no one is playing HeartGold or SoulSilver anymore. Boo. Anyways. The only thing not fun about walking is allergies. I have crazy pollen allergies and being outdoors makes me sneeze and cough and sniffle and the like.

@Rhyme - That's awesome! I'm terribly out of shape, but I'd love to start running. I need some sort of activity to release stress and what not...and not to mention tummy fat and big thighs that need to be taken care of. :|

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Thank you, Princess Elysia for the awesome sig! ^_^

Giygas
Giygas

Slasher's #√-1 Fan

• Ness
  • 7,269 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:40 PM

Bluh bluh you guys are still in that day?

Hugh
Hugh

A Mann's Man

• 6,935 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

Hey, you're the one that wanted to live in the future.

Sunkissii
Sunkissii

It's that glow, I know

• Armos Knight
  • 3,379 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT. IT'S NOT A JOKE AT ALL.

WE ALL GOTTA BE ACTIVE. GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY WITH FRIENDS AND SUCH.

GOTTA MOVE TO THE GROOVE AND START MOVING WITH YOUR FEET.

BECAUSE SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME HERE IS A BUMMER.

BESIDES OUTSIDE IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER. GIVES US TO THINK

AND HELP WITH THE FORUM AND SUCH. AND THE MORE WE THINK. THE IDEA WE WILL HAVE TO GET MORE PEOPLE.

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif I'm always happy. <3

EZLO21
EZLO21

Owner of Zelda 101

• Thwomp
  • 651 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

I have been active in losing weight when I go to the bowling alley to bowl. I sweat after every game bowled. But as for this Topic nice try I know that today is April Fool's day and I am no fool. I will admit I might need to lose more weight, but I am no fool try with something else next year.
Posted Image

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,723 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:31 PM

April Fools joke or not, walking is very nice. On nice days I like to walk to the library or the store to pick up a drink. Remember the Pokewalker? The Pokewalker made walking reallllly fun! But now it's pretty much pointless to carry one because no one is playing HeartGold or SoulSilver anymore. Boo. Anyways. The only thing not fun about walking is allergies. I have crazy pollen allergies and being outdoors makes me sneeze and cough and sniffle and the like.

@Rhyme - That's awesome! I'm terribly out of shape, but I'd love to start running. I need some sort of activity to release stress and what not...and not to mention tummy fat and big thighs that need to be taken care of. :|

I'M STILL PLAYING SOULSILVER </3

So uh....yeah. Walking. LOOK PEGASUS IS WALKING WHILE IN A JET!

tumblr_m4cecfq0cQ1qal5vpo1_500.gif

HE'S THE BEST WALKER EVEEERRRR~<3333333333333333333333333333

Edited by Sanji07, 01 April 2014 - 06:34 PM.

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Yubba_Bubba_MAX
Yubba_Bubba_MAX

Mr Farglenaut

• Koopa Troopa
  • 621 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:47 PM

So.....let me see if I got this right, here....all you staff members are thinking there's not enough activity going on around here. And because of that, you're telling people to go outside and walk all the time, which would most definitely bring about no activity. That makes sense......how, exactly?

This is either some kind of April Fools' joke, or an intense scare tactic to get more activity on here. Either way, though, walking is important.

Mysig_zpsf5b3ee47.png

m0h7kRZ.png

SlasherBar2.pngBijulLT.png

EZLO21
EZLO21

Owner of Zelda 101

• Thwomp
  • 651 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:06 PM

So.....let me see if I got this right, here....all you staff members are thinking there's not enough activity going on around here. And because of that, you're telling people to go outside and walk all the time, which would most definitely bring about no activity. That makes sense......how, exactly?

This is either some kind of April Fools' joke, or an intense scare tactic to get more activity on here. Either way, though, walking is important.

It is an April Fool's Day Joke just ignore it and get back to Yoshi's New Island or Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze until April 1st is over.
Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,537 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

It is an April Fool's Day Joke just ignore it and get back to Yoshi's New Island or Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze until April 1st is over.

But that's no fun. April 1st is like the best day of the year, why miss out on all the fun?

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,723 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

But that's no fun. April 1st is like the best day of the year, why miss out on all the fun?

I know right?

WE EVEN HAVE SHOES

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

EZLO21
EZLO21

Owner of Zelda 101

• Thwomp
  • 651 Posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:46 PM

Because April Fool's Day is just so boring.
Posted Image