Photo

Bravely Default Question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

ZeldaSageofFire
ZeldaSageofFire

The very model of a Scientist Salarian

• Magikoopa
  • 2,068 Posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:51 AM

I have recently acquired Bravely Default for my 3DS, and since I started my current save file, I haven't even shut the system off. I had wondered if I could ever truly become immersed in a game with systems like some of the older Final Fantasy titles, like the whole Job system, but I literally can't put this game down. It goes with me everywhere; I even put my 3DS in my locker at work so I can play it on my breaks.

However, I've run into something that greatly confuses me. I read that if you play through the Bravely Default demo, and you're able to acquire villagers in your Norende Restoration efforts, you can import up to 20 of them into a save file on the full game. Now, the question is, would I be able to import them on a save file that's already in progress, or would I have to start completely over to reap the benefits of that? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good night, and Big Balls.

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,523 Posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:35 AM

No you had to have done the demo before starting the full game and when you start the full game it asks if you want to import items and villagers. Yay, so glad you got this game and are loving it. I would not bother starting over, the advantage is small and in a few days of playing you will get lots of villagers. We need to add each other's friend code.

Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:43 PM

Autumn already answered. But yeah, it's too late for that now.

But we could exchange FC's as well.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

ZeldaSageofFire
ZeldaSageofFire

The very model of a Scientist Salarian

• Magikoopa
  • 2,068 Posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

I'm totally up for exchanging some FCs for Bravely Default. ^_^ Not exactly sure where I might find that in game, but yeah. lol. Totally. I'm in the middle of Chapter 3 right now, in Eisenberg. I'm sort of passively level grinding while trying to get everyone's various job levels up to lvl 9 across the board for all jobs, and for once, it's really not that monotonous for me. This game is definitely worth the money I spent.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good night, and Big Balls.

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:25 AM

I'm totally up for exchanging some FCs for Bravely Default. ^_^ Not exactly sure where I might find that in game, but yeah. lol. Totally. I'm in the middle of Chapter 3 right now, in Eisenberg. I'm sort of passively level grinding while trying to get everyone's various job levels up to lvl 9 across the board for all jobs, and for once, it's really not that monotonous for me. This game is definitely worth the money I spent.

You just need the 3DS friend code from the system itself and it will apply in the game (I think you have to talk to the adventurer npc or something though in-game after adding us. I don't remember it's been so long. I think there's even an in-game guide that you can check your notes for on how to do it).

My FC is 1633-4189-1270

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,523 Posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:44 AM

Talk to the adventurer, go to save, a list of options then drops down, go to update and it will update friends and send out invites via spot pass and street pass if you have that enabled for the game. 

My 3DS friend code 4270-0402-7798

Edited by Autumn, 23 September 2014 - 07:45 AM.

Posted Image