Photo

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,455 Posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:44 AM

I can say I've been excited for this game. It looks cute and like a good puzzle game. Also bosses, we all know Mario definitely needs some good boss variety.

Anyway I just saw this today:

large.jpg

Toadette is cool right? Riiiiight?

I believe the game comes out Dec. 5th

hA0AZYy.png

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

If sarcasm burned calories, I'd be a twig.

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

I'm so glad to see Toad finally get his own game! What I've seen of the game looks really awesome and I'm really looking forward to it. This one is on my Christmas list!

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Thank you, Princess Elysia for the awesome sig! ^_^

Ween
Ween
  • Rattata
  • 136 Posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:19 PM

Cool! I really liked that Toad minigame in 3D World.
Nice to see a new spin-off series coming out.

It'd work well on the 3DS I think. Each level is a pickup and play sort of thing, the levels are small and chunk sized, there'd be better depth perception (which made the 3D World minigame tough for me).

Spoiler

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,771 Posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:42 PM

It's good to see Toad and Toadette getting some attention (hopefully Princess Peach and Daisy will be next 8V). 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,455 Posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:16 AM

It's good to see Toad and Toadette getting some attention (hopefully Princess Peach and Daisy will be next 8V).

Peach got her own game already. Daisy doesn't really appear outside of the sports games sadly.

Hmm now that I think about it there isn't many other Mario characters that could have their own game.

hA0AZYy.png

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,543 Posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:44 PM

Peach got her own game already. Daisy doesn't really appear outside of the sports games sadly.

Hmm now that I think about it there isn't many other Mario characters that could have their own game.

Peach has only one game and that was so long ago. So another one wouldn't hurt either. And I don't like Daisy, so I don't care about her. :v

Waluigi should have his own game. Bowser could have his own game too, one that doesn't involve Mario beating him up. Maybe also have a Shy Guy or Koopa game too.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,771 Posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:26 PM

Peach has only one game and that was so long ago. So another one wouldn't hurt either. And I don't like Daisy, so I don't care about her. :v

Waluigi should have his own game. Bowser could have his own game too, one that doesn't involve Mario beating him up. Maybe also have a Shy Guy or Koopa game too.

Yeah I think another Peach game would do better now. Don't let Beauseant know about your Daisy opinions

Bowser's Inside Story was awesome. I wouldn't mind there being another game like it with just Bowser. Maybe a Shy Guy and a Koopa could have their own small spin-off games like Captain Toad. 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Platinum Chaos
Platinum Chaos

Deku Merchant

• Bob-omb
  • 99 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:35 PM

Toadette is awesome! :D She's actually my second favorite character to use in Mario Kart 8, Peach being my favorite. :v

It's the puzzle elements that is attracting me to this game, I'm certainly going to check it out when it's released.

Edited by Platinum Chaos, 08 November 2014 - 10:36 PM.

YuoBfER.png

e7fi90.png