Photo

Hello~

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,542 Posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:47 PM

Well, first I lost cable and didn't have a way to watch anything but DVDs for five years. Then when I got nondial up internet that allowed me to watch stuffs, I stick with legal and a lot of what I want to watch .... Hulu puts it up one month with no expiration date and then suddenly you get notice that you have four days left to watch them before they go away forever.

Plus a lot of my anime watching occurs with Ammy and Ash, so schedules are hard, you know?

Oh, well then. I can see how that would be chaotic. I never had cable to begin with though (still don't), and DVD's were too pricey for me. And I'm only on DSL, so 4mbps is not good enough to load half an hour long episodes without buffering every 10 seconds. So I'm basically forced into having to download everything if I want to watch it. Spending 2-3 nights (when my family is sleeping and not using the internet, so they don't complain about lag) downloading a season, to watch at my leisure later.

I've never been able to schedule anime watching with other people. Always becomes a hassle trying to get everyone together at the right time.

Princess Elysia - Only a little bit weird...or perhaps I should have used the word "unique." ;)

I'm only kidding, by the way, everyone so please don't throw virtual darts at me.

Hey, I take pride in being weird or unique. Much better than boring "normal" people. :v

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Princess Elysia
Princess Elysia
  • Rattata
  • 262 Posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:28 PM

If you like the people and the show enough, you will find the time.

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,594 Posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:48 PM

I am too boring for this thread.

Anime schedules are a hassle, but that's mostly because if you land with only 1 day  off in common/altogether you tend to prefer playing games together.

Edited by Ammy, 22 October 2014 - 04:48 PM.

zjVHwFP.png

Princess Elysia
Princess Elysia
  • Rattata
  • 262 Posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:37 PM

Yup, that's our Sunday now.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,768 Posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:49 PM

How weird?

Well, first I lost cable and didn't have a way to watch anything but DVDs for five years. Then when I got nondial up internet that allowed me to watch stuffs, I stick with legal and a lot of what I want to watch .... Hulu puts it up one month with no expiration date and then suddenly you get notice that you have four days left to watch them before they go away forever.

Plus a lot of my anime watching occurs with Ammy and Ash, so schedules are hard, you know?

Wait, someone else who watches anime LEGALLY? 

DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE MEEEEE HERE 0w0

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Sunkissii
Sunkissii

Space Unicorn

• Armos Knight
  • 3,406 Posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:35 AM

Hi. Welcome.
Enjoy your stay and have fun.