Photo

Living The Good Life, Fantasy or Not, it Rocks.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

If sarcasm burned calories, I'd be a twig.

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:06 PM

You will need to buy houses in each location, so start saving up your dosh. :D Or transfer over a Talonflame.

I keep wanting to spend all my dosh and then remember that I might need it for more important things...like houses. I am quite surprised (if not a little disappointed) that there is not a Farmer Life. There is a Hunter and an Angler to gather meat, but no Farmer to grow vegetables? Ah well, I guess the game can't have absolutely everything I want. I mean, I would transfer a Talonflame over in a heartbeat! At least then I could roast some mutton on the go. xD

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Thank you, Princess Elysia for the awesome sig! ^_^

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,509 Posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:24 AM

I keep wanting to spend all my dosh and then remember that I might need it for more important things...like houses. I am quite surprised (if not a little disappointed) that there is not a Farmer Life. There is a Hunter and an Angler to gather meat, but no Farmer to grow vegetables? Ah well, I guess the game can't have absolutely everything I want. I mean, I would transfer a Talonflame over in a heartbeat! At least then I could roast some mutton on the go. xD

Oh, speaking of roast beasties, don't forget to take the barbecues when you see them at little camp spots. If you are just starting they can save your bacon, no pun intended. :D

Posted Image

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 06:17 PM

A house in Port Puerto is ridiculously expensive! Holy guacamole I gotta figure out how to make some more Dosh!

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,509 Posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:48 PM

A house in Port Puerto is ridiculously expensive! Holy guacamole I gotta figure out how to make some more Dosh!

That is the second cheapest house, so start making dosh and lots of it, you will need it. Unless you like long travel. The best way to make lots of dosh really fast is crafting then selling, some of those weapons and foods etc sell for a lot of dosh.

Posted Image

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:59 PM

That is the second cheapest house, so start making dosh and lots of it, you will need it. Unless you like long travel. The best way to make lots of dosh really fast is crafting then selling, some of those weapons and foods etc sell for a lot of dosh.

The second cheapest?! I just recently made 20,000! xD But seriously, I've made it a habit to pick up absolutely everything I see and memorize where items, such as sheep fleece, cows milk, carrots, etc. appear. I have all of the Licenses except Mining, Mercenary, Magician, and Hunting.

Shew this game sure takes a lot of time! I've clocked 19 hours of play time and haven't even reached Al Maajik yet!

On another note, there's apparently a Wiki for Fantasy Life: http://fantasy-life....ntasy_Life_Wiki

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,509 Posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

The second cheapest?! I just recently made 20,000! xD But seriously, I've made it a habit to pick up absolutely everything I see and memorize where items, such as sheep fleece, cows milk, carrots, etc. appear. I have all of the Licenses except Mining, Mercenary, Magician, and Hunting.

Shew this game sure takes a lot of time! I've clocked 19 hours of play time and haven't even reached Al Maajik yet!

On another note, there's apparently a Wiki for Fantasy Life: http://fantasy-life....ntasy_Life_Wiki

Try not to use an aid unless you have no choice.:P Just my thought. :D But seriously, you have just started the game really. It is a long game, a wonderful game, a game that you can and will play for over 200 hours. I have clocked 233 hours in Fantasy Life and still have a few Master Requests to do.:D I also have 237 hours on Omega Ruby. I really do play my games lol.:D:D:D If you need help to battle any big guys let me know. I can come and put out their lights for you.:) 

Posted Image

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:11 PM

Try not to use an aid unless you have no choice.:P Just my thought. :D But seriously, you have just started the game really. It is a long game, a wonderful game, a game that you can and will play for over 200 hours. I have clocked 233 hours in Fantasy Life and still have a few Master Requests to do.:D I also have 237 hours on Omega Ruby. I really do play my games lol.:D:D:D If you need help to battle any big guys let me know. I can come and put out their lights for you.:) 

I was actually browsing for a list of all the Life Classes because I was too lazy to get my 3DS and wanted to see which ones I still have to try lol. Good gravy that's a lot of play time! I haven't used Ally Mode all that much in Fantasy Life mostly because I forget to turn it on and it annoys me that it shuts off every time I close my 3DS, which I do most of the time when I sit it down in order to save battery life and/or put it in my pocket to pick up some play coins. Same thing for Pokemon, really. I wish there was some way to keep the connection even while the system is in sleep mode. I haven't really tried going against any big baddies yet. Right now I am enjoying crafting new items and completing quests and whatnot. :)

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 01:29 PM

*pokes thread*

Anbody still play this? I recently got back into playing, after I had set it aside for a while. I reached Master rank in Woodcutting, of all things, and am an expert at everything besides Magician, Alchemist, Hunter, and Mercenary (which is also the only Life I have not tried, yet).

Not sure how many passwords were available at the start of this thread, but there are a ton now: http://fantasy-life..../wiki/Passwords

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,509 Posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:38 PM

*pokes thread*

Anbody still play this? I recently got back into playing, after I had set it aside for a while. I reached Master rank in Woodcutting, of all things, and am an expert at everything besides Magician, Alchemist, Hunter, and Mercenary (which is also the only Life I have not tried, yet).

Not sure how many passwords were available at the start of this thread, but there are a ton now: http://fantasy-life..../wiki/Passwords

I have to get back to it, at some point, I just so loved this game, really like one of my top favourites. I only had a few master quests left to do. But, darn it all anyway, new games keep coming out and I keep on playing them. Silly me. Right now I am back to AC New Leaf, and finishing up the latest Harvest Moon, the real one not that awful block thing. I love Cube Creator and waiting for the update in that. Sigh...I am getting too old to keep up with all these games. So many coming out next year that I want too and I am beyond sad that the next Fantasy Life is on a stupid phone. 

Edited by Autumn, 08 July 2015 - 09:38 PM.

Posted Image

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:34 PM

I have to get back to it, at some point, I just so loved this game, really like one of my top favourites. I only had a few master quests left to do. But, darn it all anyway, new games keep coming out and I keep on playing them. Silly me. Right now I am back to AC New Leaf, and finishing up the latest Harvest Moon, the real one not that awful block thing. I love Cube Creator and waiting for the update in that. Sigh...I am getting too old to keep up with all these games. So many coming out next year that I want too and I am beyond sad that the next Fantasy Life is on a stupid phone. 

Me too!

I don't even have a smart phone, though I think it's ridiculous that they put the first game on 3DS and are putting the sequel on a completely different platform. It makes no sense. Imagine how much storage space the game will take up on your phone. Is the amount of content going to be sacrificed? Fantasy Life has so so much to do and that's why I love it. Is the gameplay going to be sacrificed?

I don't mind Nintendo branching out into mobile gaming. Fine and dandy; they might as well because pretty much everyone else is. But they don't need to be releasing sequels on mobile platform. Mini games and puzzles and whatnot--sure. Pokemon Shuffle would have been great as a mobile platform game.

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,509 Posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 10:13 PM

I actually played Fantasy Life all day today, until about an hour ago when I switched to New Leaf. I forgot what master quests I had yet to do and some of them are so hard that I cannot do them yet and I am level 145 or something like that. You can do the master quests over and over again as well. 

Posted Image

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,509 Posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:52 PM

I am almost at level 200.  I finished all the special Master requests at least a few times each and spammed the simple ones over and over to get gold Lunares coins, which I tossed into various fountains and I think I have all the best gear now. I crafted all the best stuff for each job class and now I just go around messing because I love this game so much and cannot leave it alone. But basically I am done, since I am not a completionist. 

Posted Image

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:21 PM

I am finding myself more and more immersed in this game.

Spoiler

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,509 Posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:50 PM

I am finding myself more and more immersed in this game.

Spoiler

Well let me know if you want me to come on over to your game and help.

Posted Image

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:24 PM

Well let me know if you want me to come on over to your game and help.

I may take you up on that offer! Trying to level up some more and hoping that certainly helps. I had completed the main story, so I assumed that I was the right level to take on Origin Island. I was wrong. So, so wrong...hahaha.

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,509 Posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:41 PM

I may take you up on that offer! Trying to level up some more and hoping that certainly helps. I had completed the main story, so I assumed that I was the right level to take on Origin Island. I was wrong. So, so wrong...hahaha.

I am around after 3 pacific time. So I will check here, if you need me just leave a note saying HELP. Yup lol Origin island is awesome, and a bit tough for a while.:) But oh so much fun.

Posted Image