Photo

WHERE AM I???

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

Box-Head
Box-Head
  • Cheep-Cheep
  • 61 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:10 AM

Hi there, I'm Box-Head!  But you can call me Boxy. 

I've never typed out an introduction but here goes :dummy: !

I work at GameStop, so I always try to be well involved in the gaming industry.  I'm big on survival horror genres, so titles like Silent Hill or Resident Evil are things I've grown up with.  Others though include Fire Emblem, Halo, Final Fantasy, Portal; anything honestly.  I dig anime/manga, and I cosplay every year at local convensions.  Other than that two big hobbies of mine are drawing and writing, and during spare time I do theater and act, hoping one day it could be a career choice for me.  

On another note, my boyfriend is Shoe.  Him and Slasher tagged teamed me, bound me by the feet, and dragged me into this website to convert me to their forum ways.     

Anywho I love making new buddies and having all kinds of chats, so please feel free to converse with me.  I'm rather excited getting involved with forums again, weeee :la:

*IMPLODES*

Shoe
Shoe

I didn't do it

• Bulborb
  • 846 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:15 AM

Yay! You're here now we can bring you into the cult and sacrifice you

:3

Have fun, and don't feed the bears!

You already know Slasher, and he is the big boss around here. So if you have any questions that I can't answer then feel free to ask him (although you already know that, bear with me)

You should go make an art thread now!

Nyko
Nyko

EMPEROR OF ALL

• Rattata
  • 112 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:36 AM

Hello and Welcome to the forums. I am Nyko, friendly neighborhood lurker. :v

Hope you enjoy your stay on the forums. c:

Edited by Nyko, 08 November 2014 - 01:37 AM.

Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:43 AM

Yay, the boxiest of boxes as arrived!

Don't forget you're here forever. That entrance was one-way, an exit doesn't exist.

I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly well with everyone else too. Especially if you go post some of your excellent art. Post it all and let us bask in the glory of art.

Edit: And yes, as shoe said. I'm the big man around here, the boss of bosses. The one who can do anything needed.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Box-Head
Box-Head
  • Cheep-Cheep
  • 61 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:45 AM

Yay, the boxiest of boxes as arrived!

Don't forget you're here forever. That entrance was one-way, an exit doesn't exist.

I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly well with everyone else too. Especially if you go post some of your excellent art. Post it all and let us bask in the glory of art.

You better have a bathroom in here D':

Hello and Welcome to the forums. I am Nyko, friendly neighborhood lurker. :v

Hope you enjoy your stay on the forums. c:

Hiyo :dummy:  friendly lurkers are the best lurkers

Edited by Box-Head, 08 November 2014 - 01:47 AM.

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:46 AM

You better have a bathroom in here D':

There's a designated ladies room down the hall and to your left.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:47 AM

I kinda had a feeling you guys were going out
(And no, Shoe nor Slash told me about it. I actually guessed).
Reason how: I stalked you guys profiles on steam. That is all. Though I am sorry.

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun and such.
And that's cool. I want to work at gamestop because I know much there and such.

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif Always happy~

Box-Head
Box-Head
  • Cheep-Cheep
  • 61 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:54 AM

I kinda had a feeling you guys were going out
(And no, Shoe nor Slash told me about it. I actually guessed).
Reason how: I stalked you guys profiles on steam. That is all. Though I am sorry.

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun and such.
And that's cool. I want to work at gamestop because I know much there and such.

No need to apologize!  It's public for a reason, and I have no control.  I view it more of detective work rather than stalking. 

And yes, GameStop isn't too difficult of a job.  Though I-Phone 5-6's are quite the tricky things to have trade in, regardless though thanks a lot!  You're a sweety :happysmall:

There's a designated ladies room down the hall and to your left.

Oh, thank you.

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,523 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:36 AM

Bring your own toilet paper though, this place is too cheap to supply that.:P Welcome to the zany forums, hope you have fun, do post your art and any relevant writings. Oooo GameStop, sweet job.  Yes, there is no exit, I have been trying to find it for years, there is an interesting maze on the lower levels, I once thought it may lead "OUT", but alas there is a huge pit and from time to time I can hear the spookiest roars coming from deep down inside.

Posted Image

Hugh
Hugh

A Mann's Man

• 6,936 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:09 PM

Do you guys like all know each other in real life? How weird.

Welcome, I'm a Canadian that is amused by everyone's antics and tries to keep them in check.

Box-Head
Box-Head
  • Cheep-Cheep
  • 61 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:36 PM

Bring your own toilet paper though, this place is too cheap to supply that.:P Welcome to the zany forums, hope you have fun, do post your art and any relevant writings. Oooo GameStop, sweet job.  Yes, there is no exit, I have been trying to find it for years, there is an interesting maze on the lower levels, I once thought it may lead "OUT", but alas there is a huge pit and from time to time I can hear the spookiest roars coming from deep down inside.

Lulz nice to meet you!  If we run out of toilet paper there's trees for leaves right?  Unless the maze consumes it all.  I was told it was a maze made from maize, that way we wont be lost and starving at the same time.

Do you guys like all know each other in real life? How weird.

Welcome, I'm a Canadian that is amused by everyone's antics and tries to keep them in check.

Right, so hide the evidence when you're around got it!  *shot*  Joke lol.  I only know Shoe. Also I did happen to noticed the fancy mod pin to your name.  The Canadian Forum Cop.  Much cool, such superiority. 

Hugh
Hugh

A Mann's Man

• 6,936 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:50 PM

Who better than a Canadian to moderate something?

Box-Head
Box-Head
  • Cheep-Cheep
  • 61 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:55 PM

I was going to say an Asian but we don't moderate we dictate  :dummy:  .  So, the answer is, no one is better than a Canadian to Moderate.  Never give an Asian moderator power!  Or a car!  Or a moderator's car!

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

If sarcasm burned calories, I'd be a twig.

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:12 PM

Welcome to the forum, Boxy! I am Sakura, the Pipeline's leading Virtual Confetti Distributor. In that, it is my job to handle all distributions of virtual confetti around here. It's someone else's job to clean up.

Welcomewelcomewelcome!

Confetti.gif

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Thank you, Princess Elysia for the awesome sig! ^_^

Box-Head
Box-Head
  • Cheep-Cheep
  • 61 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:37 PM

Welcome to the forum, Boxy! I am Sakura, the Pipeline's leading Virtual Confetti Distributor. In that, it is my job to handle all distributions of virtual confetti around here. It's someone else's job to clean up.

Welcomewelcomewelcome!

Confetti.gif

o': Virtual Confetti Distributor?  Dear god this is glorious :la: !  And yaaaay for clean up crew! 

Xavyrr
Xavyrr

Crestfallen Advent

• Rattata
  • 232 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:08 PM

Hey, welcome to the forums! I don't usually show up here but I made an exception for you! (thank Shuu~)
Hope you have an awesome stay here. You can catch me in the Skype group with Shuu~ , Slasher, Nyko, Prince, Trinity, Sanji, Spindash.... *inhale* ...and a couple other people. I'll catch you around probably. :3

Oh, and I also work at GameStop! (It's my second job, I've only worked there twice so far).

Edited by Xavyrr, 08 November 2014 - 02:12 PM.

Posted Image

Tai
Tai
  • lke
  • 9,365 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:22 PM

So were you warned about Tai yet?

Posted Image

I AM AND I ARE ALL WE

Xavyrr
Xavyrr

Crestfallen Advent

• Rattata
  • 232 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:36 PM

So were you warned about Tai yet?

First rule about Tai, don't talk about Tai.
Second rule about Tai, never EVER EVER EVER... click ANY hyperlinks Tai posts/sends/whatever. Just don't.
Third rule about Tai, never under any circumstances break rule two. If you have to choose between breaking said rule to save the world and letting everything blow up. YOU LET EVERYTHING BLOW UP. jknotrlly

Posted Image

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,523 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:51 PM

It's ok Xavyrr, if we are all in imminent danger of blowing up we can hie to the maze and with maize aplenty we shall overcome this threat.

Posted Image

Prof. Dohoho
Prof. Dohoho

Immoral Asstroll

• Monty Mole
  • 311 Posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:02 PM

Welcome to HELL the best forum you'll ever come across!

I'm Slashhole's owner younger brother, always keeping that little kid in check.

Edited by Kimogaron, 08 November 2014 - 07:02 PM.