Photo

A Message From 'Joe Blows'

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Platinum Chaos
Platinum Chaos

Deku Merchant

• Bob-omb
  • 99 Posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:12 AM

Okay so I assume some of you will probably have already read up on this.

This is something that's really been bothering me since I invested into a Wii U as my first next gen system.

What Reggie is saying is kind of annoying me a little, I mean heck I love watching the average guy just stream some games like Resident Evil, sometimes with 72 hour marathons of the entire main series. :v

I also love watching people like Biinny stream Super Mario 64, seriously, some of those speed runners have great skills.

I think Nintendo are just being dinosaurs and need to bloody budge and just implement Twitch into the Wii U. Yeah we can watch Twitch on the Gamepad via the web browser, but I think it's a real shame I can't just stream some Mario Kart 8 directly from my Wii U to Twitch TV.

I am Joe Blows as Reggie described and this Joe Blows wants to stream Mario Kart 8, where something may or may not happen. :v

What's your opinion on this?

Should I just invest in an Elgato Game Capture Device?

To be fair I'm honestly already starting to save up for a decent capture card just in case they don't budge. I emailed them and got the usual, "We have no official, blah blah blah at this time."

But as such I've looked around for a petition and found none anywhere I looked, so I made one myself, you can check it out by clicking the link below. 

https://www.change.o...twitch-to-wii-u

I'm going to try my damn hardest with this petition, It's pretty new and lacking signatures, but I'm spreading the message where I can, if it gets popular I'll print it out and take it to Nintendo UK in person and I'll be sure to give Nintendo of America and Japan many many emails about this until they budge.

I understand that I can just go get a capture card, but I'm not looking for the highest 60fps streams, I just want something that looks nice if I was to stream direct from my Wii U, the Wii U is powerful enough to do it. I think it would be a big selling point if Nintendo implemented this, with games like Smash Bros. coming out for the Wii U, I assume people would be even more excited at the prospect of being able to stream the game direct from the console.

Edited by Platinum Chaos, 10 November 2014 - 01:21 PM.

YuoBfER.png

e7fi90.png

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,794 Posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:29 PM

I agree with you. Nintendo seems to be last when it comes to expanding internet services (look how long it took to get decent online multiplayer). 

Edited by Sanji07, 10 November 2014 - 07:30 PM.

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image