Photo

How do you Internet?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

DirtyDan
DirtyDan
  • Goomba
  • 2 Posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:42 PM

Hey guys, my name's Dan. I literally made an account just to talk to Platinum Chaos, but it won't let me send him a message (maybe I'm just a little rusty with computers) so I figured I might as well introduce myself while I'm here!

I haven't really been a member of too many forums, and the last one I was a part of was called Kokiri Kids, don't know if any of you have heard of it. But even that was like 6 or 7 years ago.

I'm actually not really a huge Nintendo fan anymore, which I hope won't make you guys hate me haha But I still have serious appreciation for my old favorite franchises from Nintendo, like Legend of Zelda, Smash Bros, Pokémon. My childhood was comprised of a blur of Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye, and Super Mario 64, so it's hard to not have respect for Nintendo.

I rarely find time to game anymore, but when I do I like to be able to play with friends, so nowadays I play a lot of Xbox titles like Destiny, Halo, some Bioshock, and my girlfriend and I really enjoy playing The Walking Dead game by Telltale games together (I'm a huge Walking Dead fan).

Anyway, hope there is room for an Xbox fanboy in your midst!

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,537 Posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:08 PM

Why hello there, welcome to the Pipeline!

The Goomba rank is rather limited in what it can do. Mostly as a precaution so people don't join just to advertise other sites while contributing nothing here. If you make 10 posts you'd reach Waddle Dee rank and be able to unlock all the basic features like PM's.

Plenty of us here have heard of Kokori Kids, I've heard of it myself but was never a part of it. I think a few other members here were though. I don't remember who all was from where though. The Nintendo Pipeline has existed since 2006, so it's not unusual for other old forums to be remembered or heard of here.

That's fine, there's other members who aren't diehard Nintendo fans or anything here. A large majority of us play other console games (or PC master race games) here too. There's even a General VG board for all that stuff if you'd like to post there about other games.

Of course Nintendo still always leaves a good impression, especially on the minds of everyone's childhood. Forever respect.

There's always room for any kind of gamer here. So welcome aboard!

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,594 Posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:17 PM

Hiya. Well you're welcome to talk to the rest of us on the site through other means as well if you chose to~

I understand not finding time to play games. I have a few I play daily in a rushed hap hazard manner. Otherwise I struggle to find time for playing the games I do enjoy to play (like Minecraft). Just one of those things that happens as you get older and gain responsibilities.

Anyways, welcome to the site and hope you enjoy your stay.

zjVHwFP.png

DirtyDan
DirtyDan
  • Goomba
  • 2 Posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:31 PM

Thanks guys! I'm relieved to hear that PMing is a reserved thing and that's why I couldn't use it. I started to feel like some out of touch old-timer who can't figure out technology. I remember hearing about Nintendo Pipeline a while ago through a friend, he is one of the biggest Nintendo fans I've ever met and also the one who introduced me to Kokiri Kids, but this is my first time actually checking out the site. Seems really cool so far, and  I'm looking forward to getting to know some of the people around here

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,723 Posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:46 PM

Welcome to the Pipeline! We don't mind if you're a Microsoft fan. 8P

Did you get your username from Spongebob?  :drool:

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

If sarcasm burned calories, I'd be a twig.

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:01 PM

Welcome to the Pipeline! We are glad to have you! Doesn't matter if you aren't a super duper tremendously huge Nintendo fan, because we do play and talk about other games here. (Pretty sure there's a Pipeline Minecraft server, too, but I do not play the game, sooo...) I am Sakura. Nice to meet you! ^_^

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Thank you, Princess Elysia for the awesome sig! ^_^

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,509 Posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:47 PM

Welcome to the Pipeline. I don't mind what games you play or even if you don't play games (I did so not really say that) :D. As for myself, though we have all the systems, I very much Love only Nintendo. Hope you have fun here, there are lots of different boards for all sorts of discussions. 

Posted Image

Sunkissii
Sunkissii

It's that glow, I know

• Armos Knight
  • 3,379 Posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:05 PM

Welcome. Have fun and enjoy ya stay.
wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif I'm always happy. <3

Box-Head
Box-Head
  • Cheep-Cheep
  • 61 Posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:08 PM

Hi Dirty Dan!  I'm Pinhead Larry Box-Head o': I'm a big microsoft fan too lol.  Loving that Xbox lol, and same for The Walking Dead, comic and series alike. 

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,723 Posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:11 PM

Hi Dirty Dan!  I'm Pinhead Larry Box-Head o': I'm a big microsoft fan too lol.  Loving that Xbox lol, and same for The Walking Dead, comic and series alike. 

who_you_callin___pinhead__by_cyber567-d3

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Shoe
Shoe

I didn't do it

• Bulborb
  • 845 Posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:42 PM

Hi DirtyDan!

Enjoy the forums and try clean up after yourself.

Also don't feed the bears

Platinum Chaos
Platinum Chaos

Deku Merchant

• Bob-omb
  • 99 Posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:45 AM

Hello DirtyDan, welcome to Nintendo Pipeline!! :D 

I see you wanted to talk to me? I sent you a PM, not sure if you'll be able to read it though until you reach 10 posts. :v 

YuoBfER.png

e7fi90.png