352 replies to this topic

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,590 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:19 AM

I'd like it, it wouldn't be half bad to get some coordinates publicly shared too. Knowing I can place map markers on the map makes that kind of appealing to get those.

zjVHwFP.png

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,704 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:24 AM

I'd like it, it wouldn't be half bad to get some coordinates publicly shared too. Knowing I can place map markers on the map makes that kind of appealing to get those.

Yay now I can find myself whenever I get lost. 8'D

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Shoe
Shoe

I didn't do it

• Bulborb
  • 845 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:47 AM

I hit the first ocean temple around -4300X and -400Z. The Elder Guardians cast miners fatigue on me so idk if someone found it or not but regardless it wasn't cleared yet.

I found a second one that I know was not found since it was nowhere near the covered map area around -7000X and -1900Z or so. I didn't write it down, I just remember looking at my coordinates when the elder guardian cast miners fatigue on me and the little ones broke my boat, so I am sure it should be there. Ocean travel is not my thing.

I am not 100% sure, but I think I found a third one but I do not recall nor did I write down the coordinates unfortunately. If you go out to the two I mentioned you might find a third one. I think I probably just found the same one twice or something silly, but there is a chance I didn't. I was so sick and tired of oceans and ocean monuments that I didn't bother writing it down or even checking my coords, especially since they broke my boat and spare again and I had to swim to shore.

Edited by Shoe, 03 February 2015 - 12:48 AM.

Princess Elysia
Princess Elysia
  • Rattata
  • 262 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:49 PM

Ammy asked me to let you know the server is going to be down for a bit because her network connection is being derpy. Thanks for understanding.

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,590 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:33 PM

Oh hey this forum is loading for me now. tl;dr my ISP is having issues somewhere so almost nothing Internet works for me. The main things that work consistently for some reason are google, skype, and steam. Pretty much everything else is non functional, so to avoid data corruption from bad connections I'm going to leave the server off until the network seems stable again. It is server restart/backup day anyways. The map is already up to date, assuming you can reach it.

Update: Server is back online, things seem better now.

Edited by Ammy, 09 February 2015 - 04:09 PM.

zjVHwFP.png

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,590 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:13 PM

I backed up the server, and restarted it today. First time for a backup in a month, but there hasn't been a whole lot of play so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Up time is now 54 days straight.

Edited by Ammy, 09 March 2015 - 05:13 PM.

zjVHwFP.png

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,704 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:42 PM

I backed up the server, and restarted it today. First time for a backup in a month, but there hasn't been a whole lot of play so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Up time is now 54 days straight.

Thanks, and congrats! ^-^

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Xavyrr
Xavyrr

Crestfallen Advent

• Rattata
  • 231 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2015 - 09:34 PM

Yeah, nobody plays anymore </3
Speaking of MC, @Ammy did you get those shaders running?

Edited by Xavyrr, 14 March 2015 - 09:34 PM.

Posted Image

gbwyoshi
gbwyoshi
  • Blooper
  • 1,303 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:11 AM

I would play but I've been having issues with MC in general not wanting to run correctly. Too lazy to reinstall windows since it took forever to get a few programs running

I think my last project was a Black/White sheep farm

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,590 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:52 AM

Yeah, nobody plays anymore </3
Speaking of MC, @Ammy did you get those shaders running?

I've been taking a break, but thinking about getting back to it.

I did, but you were right. They're able to drag my computer down, even with Optifine. I'm not quite sure how though. I didn't think an ATI 6970 was that old of a card.

I actually haven't been able to find a texture pack or anything like on that I like to use yet, either.

zjVHwFP.png

Xavyrr
Xavyrr

Crestfallen Advent

• Rattata
  • 231 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:05 PM

I've been taking a break, but thinking about getting back to it.

I did, but you were right. They're able to drag my computer down, even with Optifine. I'm not quite sure how though. I didn't think an ATI 6970 was that old of a card.

I actually haven't been able to find a texture pack or anything like on that I like to use yet, either.

Yeah, I'm running a GTX 970 and it makes mine drop into the 50-30 fps depending on which direction I'm facing.

But yeah, I want to get back into it, I'm just not sure what to do. Maybe I'll get on later.

Posted Image

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,590 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:02 PM

I get between 15 and 30 fps. The 970 is a bit newer than the ATI 6950, so that might account for some of that.

Drop a message when you get on, if I'm not in the middle of something else maybe I'll try playing for a little bit. I think part of it for me has just been seeing no one else on, another part of it how the last thing Elysia, Ash, and I working on together not going quite as planned.

zjVHwFP.png

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,590 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:56 PM

Well started playing Minecraft a bit more regularly, getting small things here and there done. Today I decided I needed to quest for nether wart. With the low hanging fruit of the only nearby fortress already being raided I went on an adventure! Nearly 1000 nether blocks away from the spawn point, I was able to find my nether wart, among other things. My quest yielded me these rewards:

kBCYdm4.png

I'm quite proud. It is the first time I've found myself Diamond Horse Armor in game.

zjVHwFP.png

Princess Elysia
Princess Elysia
  • Rattata
  • 262 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:45 PM

Thanks to Ammy, I finally got doggies the other day! Cats are next. And flowers. Need a good stock pile of flowers.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,704 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:18 PM

@Ammy That's awesome! Congrats. Also wow you have diamond armor. o.o

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,590 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:34 PM

@Ammy That's awesome! Congrats. Also wow you have diamond armor. o.o

My armor is also enchanted~ I enjoy finding the matching set for my horse.

I started a journey today to my first water temple. When I arrived at my destination I was shocked to find the following three cuties:

CBOV1u7.png

Found them in the water! I decided to push them to shore so nothing could make them drown.

Coordinates are:

I also ran into someone's semi-made village on my way. That was neat. You'll find what will become a shelter I build where my horse is currently tied to a post nearby too,

zjVHwFP.png

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,704 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:57 PM

@Ammy D'aww cute. It was nice of you to save them.  :meow:

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,590 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2015 - 06:52 PM

I am going to assume it was the water temple that killed the owner of these really lucky dogs. Guardians can spawn in range of where they were swimming.

I defeated my first "boss" in Minecraft today. I slayed one of what I assume is 3 elder guardians in the water temple. I now have a shelter I built up, and the means to continue raiding it.

zjVHwFP.png

Princess Elysia
Princess Elysia
  • Rattata
  • 262 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2015 - 07:01 PM

Any tips for taming cats from people who have tamed them?

Nevermind, tamed me a Siamese!

Edited by Princess Elysia, 05 April 2015 - 07:22 PM.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,704 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:39 PM

Any tips for taming cats from people who have tamed them?

Nevermind, tamed me a Siamese!

A SIAMESE??? 0_0

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users