Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,594 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:28 PM

5zaPb9Y.png

Server IP: piplinemc.ddns.net:25570 (Max:20 users Memory:6GB)

Click here to see Server Status!

Will edit in more soon™.

To Do List:

• Make new to do list

SysOps•~•

ImoutoAmmy
gbwyoshi
SlasherVariation

The White List•~•

Ashknife
Battletanx_CDR
Bearodactyl
Boxyumi
Chimiie
Darrk_Harris
DechoWasTaken
Digiboy
Fandomocity
__Finnster__
FoxPhantom21
Grooms64
Hugh_Mann
liquidhalo231
minio1
Nyko12
OtakuKat
Parox
__Prince__
PsychoDuck
RinLogan
salizar0
Sergeant_Waddle
Spindash712
Tai_Le_Ree
TargetRose27
Toadeh
TOBIASMB11
Ultimate_Shoe
wernershnitzl
Xarayezona
Xavyrr

Edited by Ammy, 07 June 2017 - 03:42 PM.

zjVHwFP.png

Box-Head
Box-Head
  • Cheep-Cheep
  • 61 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:33 PM

If I'm not on list can I still go in? 

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,594 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:37 PM

This list is incomplete, GBW said he added you but I can check. I'll do that real fast and if I don't see your name, I'll add it.

zjVHwFP.png

gbwyoshi
gbwyoshi
  • Blooper
  • 1,303 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:38 PM

Box-head(Boxyumi) and Liquidhalo231 are missing.

I'll admit I wasn't keeping the list updated

Edit: More

Princess Elysia:RinLogan

China Cat Sunflower:Bearodactyl
DIYGUY:wernershnitzl
Nyko:Nyko12

Edited by Tamm, 10 November 2014 - 11:43 PM.

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,594 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:40 PM

@Box-Head - you are on there. I'm going to update this white list tomorrow after I get off work. I just decided I'd throw something basic together tonight before I slept, and while waiting for cake.

After I finish this cake I really need to sleep though, I need to be up in like 6 hours.

zjVHwFP.png

Box-Head
Box-Head
  • Cheep-Cheep
  • 61 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:41 PM

@Box-Head - you are on there. I'm going to update this white list tomorrow after I get off work. I just decided I'd throw something basic together tonight before I slept, and while waiting for cake.

After I finish this cake I really need to sleep though, I need to be up in like 6 hours.

I actually have to be up in 6 too :'v sorry for the trouble lol, but thank you~ :dummy:

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,594 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:32 PM

The white list is mostly up to date now. The only person I haven't been able to identify is OtakuKat. If anyone has any insight into this I'll add the details, for now I'm going to leave it be.

zjVHwFP.png

gbwyoshi
gbwyoshi
  • Blooper
  • 1,303 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:35 PM

OtakuKat is sanji

I thought I was missing a name

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,746 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:37 PM

The white list is mostly up to date now. The only person I haven't been able to identify is OtakuKat. If anyone has any insight into this I'll add the details, for now I'm going to leave it be.

Yup that's me. 8P

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,594 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:44 PM

Cool~ Then the white list is up to date. Thanks. Glad to see you are white listed Sanji~

zjVHwFP.png

Tai
Tai
  • lke
  • 9,365 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:33 PM

Neat! Ammy will make an excellent host and admin what could go wrong?

It has been done.
4y8lq3s.png
IGmkgYi.png

Well fuck you  :blank:

Posted Image

I AM AND I ARE ALL WE

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,594 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

@Tai, gee you make it seem like you want me to chase you around with splash potions of harming.If you were Ash, I'd probably take you up on that offer~

Someday I probably will throw an Ender Pearl at you. Just to see what you do. Don't worry I'll have more to run away with if you swing a diamond sword my way.

Edited by Ammy, 11 November 2014 - 07:39 PM.

zjVHwFP.png

Tai
Tai
  • lke
  • 9,365 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 12:52 PM

So the Nether is going to be our primary mode of getting to the flower biome because that's what the nether is for. Pls nobody piss off the pigmen.

Posted Image

I AM AND I ARE ALL WE

Liquidhalo231
Liquidhalo231
  • Goomba
  • 9 Posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:15 PM

I've been busy today...

With the help of Garuu and Tai running back and forth to our materials chest and Ammy for finding this calculator. I managed to build up the Nether into a big transport hub.

Nether Transport System:

Spoiler

Additionally, I built a potions lab for Tai and myself today and I thought I'd show it off for you guys. Also, sorry guys but this is not public (We don't have the resources to do that, sorry.)

Potions Lab:

Spoiler

Hope you guys like it!

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,594 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:21 PM

Cool.

I like seeing stuff like this.

Yesterday I started work on an overworld pig farm. All I did was surveying. You might of noticed a Nether Portal like ~20something blocks from the nether portal to my house. Eventually that will be spitting out gold, experience, and other zombie pigmen drops. I just need to get several hundred Obsidian first. I can probably use this transport farm as an obsidian farm though as long as I don't strand someone while doing so. That will make that easier.

That is a big and lengthy project though, so I might start on something with more utility first. That bridge past my portal will lead to another portal for long range transportation is something I might finish first.

zjVHwFP.png

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,541 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:00 PM

Everyone's been doing such fancy stuff and I've just been... landscaping. But I like flat places where people can freely run around without jumping up too many hills and such. Like what I've been doing around Ammy's area behind her house.

It was such a messy disaster back there with hills that didn't know if they wanted to go up or down even. But I demolished one hill back there awhile ago, and got half that mountain sized hill cut down. Though I'll leave it at the height level it's at now and just fancy it up instead. Considering there's enough room for lots of building up there on it's own now. Assuming Ammy has no plans for a project in that space.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,594 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:14 PM

I don't have a lot of plans set in stone, ironically there is construction going on under where you've been landscaping. I've made a branch mining system at y: 11. Currently making a staircase up from it closer to my actual home.It's a good thing I hav,e I've needed to gather more iron, cobbletone, and diamonds that I've been running into.

zjVHwFP.png

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,746 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:42 PM

@Liquidhalo231

tumblr_n79f7oxRYW1tztxzko1_500.gif

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,594 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:53 AM

Hello all, I cannot sleep so I decided to work a little something out. I added this to the front page:

Click here to see Server Status!

I thought this would be a handy thing to have for you all and myself (I often times wonder who is still on, and don't much care for reading the command prompt). It tells you if the server is presently up, and who is playing.

That is all. Otherwise I just have slow but steady and grudging progress to the various in game goals I have listed. I'm thinking about adding a mapping program because my computer doesn't really flinch over everything else, but I'm not sure yet. The one I found uses google maps API, and may need a lot of configuration. The main thing I'd like to map is the central cluster of player made areas, just for fun.

What do you guys think?

zjVHwFP.png

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,541 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:19 AM

That's a rather nifty thing to have.

I also approve of a mapping program. I don't really know much about it or how it works out. But I like the sound of things that could be useful. :v

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users