11 replies to this topic

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,455 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 01:15 PM

Heyo so when is the next tourney. It's a new year so let's goooooo.

hA0AZYy.png

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,542 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:32 AM

I've been too busy lately, so finding time to host a tournament would likely be too much for me to handle right now. You're free to host one yourself if you want though.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Prof. Dohoho
Prof. Dohoho

Immoral Asstroll

• Monty Mole
  • 311 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 03:40 PM

Not to mention we probably wouldn't be able to participate considering how much more atrocious our internet is progressively getting.

GOOD_DOGE
GOOD_DOGE

"Make it quick."

• doge
  • 1,754 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 06:55 PM

Hey I haven't played in awhile so I'd be up for a tourney. I don't think we'd have many people joining though.

I suppose we just need someone to organize it again. :v

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,455 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:55 AM

Hey I haven't played in awhile so I'd be up for a tourney. I don't think we'd have many people joining though.

I suppose we just need someone to organize it again. :v

Well if enough people wanna go I'll host one.

If we got people to save an upload their replays could you possibly record and post them?

EDIT:

Nevermind I forgot you can upload them to youtube now can't you? In that case...

@Slasher Can we make a youtube channel for the pipeline?

Edited by Spin, 22 January 2016 - 10:30 AM.

hA0AZYy.png

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,542 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:18 PM

Well if enough people wanna go I'll host one.

If we got people to save an upload their replays could you possibly record and post them?

EDIT:

Nevermind I forgot you can upload them to youtube now can't you? In that case...

@Slasher Can we make a youtube channel for the pipeline?

Trying to @mention me and even though I only get @mentions for "Top Bunk", gg. :v

I guess I could create a youtube channel though, something that's official to use.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,455 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:00 PM

Trying to @mention me and even though I only get @mentions for "Top Bunk", gg. :v

I guess I could create a youtube channel though, something that's official to use.

Question is, can you upload replays someone else sent you, or do we need to make the password public for the duration of the tournament?

hA0AZYy.png

Prof. Dohoho
Prof. Dohoho

Immoral Asstroll

• Monty Mole
  • 311 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:46 PM

If replay files can be transferred between consoles, then I'm sure we can play and record it on our WiiU with a capture device, then upload it when we go to a friend's house. Considering the fact that our upload speed is only 500kb (that's without anybody using the net) and that we can only go to a friend's house on Fridays, it might be wise to consider having a dedicated uploader.

Edited by Kimogaron, 22 January 2016 - 02:47 PM.

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,455 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:55 PM

If replay files can be transferred between consoles, then I'm sure we can play and record it on our WiiU with a capture device, then upload it when we go to a friend's house. Considering the fact that our upload speed is only 500kb (that's without anybody using the net) and that we can only go to a friend's house on Fridays, it might be wise to consider having a dedicated uploader.

In actuality, you can upload them straight to youtube now. So capture devices are entirely necessary.

hA0AZYy.png

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,542 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:05 PM

Question is, can you upload replays someone else sent you, or do we need to make the password public for the duration of the tournament?

I'll just make a public password to be used for the duration of the tournament (given only to those participating in it). And then change it after.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Prof. Dohoho
Prof. Dohoho

Immoral Asstroll

• Monty Mole
  • 311 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:09 PM

In actuality, you can upload them straight to youtube now. So capture devices are entirely unnecessary.

Oh, that's actually pretty cool! Nice to see Nintendo understands the point of recording things this time around lol.

Also fixed.

Edited by Kimogaron, 22 January 2016 - 03:09 PM.

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,455 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:47 PM

I'll just make a public password to be used for the duration of the tournament (given only to those participating in it). And then change it after.

Sounds coolio I'll open signups in a new thread.

hA0AZYy.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users