Photo

Graphic settings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,596 Posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:37 PM

Seriously you want to argue a simple comment. I remember why I stopped coming here. Too much drama -_-

You take things way to seriously. But whatever... if you want to stress yourself out go for it.

You and I have two different definitions of the term drama. I think you're the only one really getting bent out of shape here.

zjVHwFP.png

Ween
Ween
  • Rattata
  • 136 Posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:26 PM

Like Shulk, I'm occasionally getting odd slow downs here too.
I checked the load times and a full page load usually takes about 2 seconds which isn't so bad but occasionally it takes from 4 to 6 seconds.
I'm not all that fussed, but does it take this long for anyone else? 

Spoiler

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,596 Posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:47 PM

I get the occasional stalls, but like I said this site is on a shared hosting plan. That can cause a lot of that sort of thing by itself, the only other explanation is slow SQL queries. Which would be caused by the forum software, and honestly it doesn't get that much worse than any other IPB forum I go to. Though the only other one I know of and go to is NS2.

I don't think the occasional slightly longer to load page is something to be that concerned about though. The website doesn't see enough traffic to be overly concerned by that at this time.

zjVHwFP.png

Ween
Ween
  • Rattata
  • 136 Posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:09 PM

Ah, that's a shame. 
IPB, that'd be right, no problems then :)

Edited by Ween, 08 January 2015 - 04:19 AM.

Spoiler

Shoe
Shoe

I didn't do it

• Bulborb
  • 845 Posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:46 AM

Runs in the family. I just got done arguing with my mom about why I shouldn't have to repeat the words "I love you" to her like she's the American Flag. I digress though.

No drama. If you look at it with an open mind, he's just trying to educate. How does a teacher teach a student if the teacher isn't allowed to bring a point across with factual information?

And I can't say he takes anything like this "seriously" in that way. He is indeed serious with the contents of the response, but there's no tension or the like within it. Lastly, this is hardly something anyone in my family could be stressing themselves out with, especially considering how we work lol.

Having known Slasher for almost 11 years now (still not as long as you though, family hacks) I would pretty much say this.

He's not upset with you or attacking you Shulk, it's just his way of trying to get points across. Nothing like this should cause tension for him or anyone else. If anything, he's just being a taurus and you don't need to get too worked up over it whether you agree with him or not. He just likes trying to prove his points sometimes :P

Also I think this thread is hilarious. Spin, you and your advanced computer shenanigans.

In summation:

9LYW6eb.png

Prof. Dohoho
Prof. Dohoho

Immoral Asstroll

• Monty Mole
  • 311 Posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:54 PM

Having known Slasher for almost 11 years now (still not as long as you though, family hacks)-

WELLLL in all seriousness that's kinda true. 11 years ago him and I basically hated each other. It wasn't until around 3 years ago we stopped arguing over the small crap. Now we fight like real men with random 1-on-1 competitons for who can say more different words that end in "ection". Or we'll Smash and get my butt whooped by T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopa :[