Photo

Xenoblade Chronicles X

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:39 AM

Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U coming in 2015

http://en.wikipedia....de_Chronicles_X

http://e3.nintendo.c...e-chronicles-x/

Spoiler

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif Always happy~

Prof. Dohoho
Prof. Dohoho

Immoral Asstroll

• Monty Mole
  • 311 Posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 01:12 AM

I know I've been knocking the upcoming WiiU games without giving them a fair chance in recent threads... That doesn't mean I won't possibly enjoy them though-- just giving my first reactions :p

Anyway, 'bout time I got up and said I'm excited for this one! I haven't played XBC, but my friend has been getting me wanting to play it, and this one looks like it might be even better.

Edited by Kimogaron, 29 January 2015 - 01:13 AM.

Colette
Colette
  • Thwomp
  • 711 Posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:24 AM

I am very excited for this game, as I enjoyed playing Xenoblade on the Wii. The world in this game is going to be even bigger than Xenoblade's world (which was already huge). I am interested in learning more about the story for this game as it gets closer to its launch date.

Xenoblade on the 3DS is just a remake of the Wii version to be played on handheld (at least from what I have been reading). So those of you who missed on on the Wii version and have a new 3DS can play the game without paying tons of money for the Wii version.

Posted Image

Justice and love will always win

Beauseant
Beauseant

And still I am Lady Death, always dressed extravagantly.

• Bulborb
  • 919 Posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:40 PM

I wonder if this one will disappear after 2 days of it being out too! Aka just bought by these types of douche that get a whole bunch of them to then let them collect dust and then sell them for waaaay to fucking much after some time of them being gone!

Oh wait, that will totally happen, looks like a good game to watch images of i guess! Might even watch a let's play of this! Who knows i might even dream about it!

D5cpUXc.png

BlPltJD.png

gbwyoshi
gbwyoshi
  • Blooper
  • 1,304 Posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:19 PM

I wonder if this one will disappear after 2 days of it being out too! Aka just bought by these types of douche that get a whole bunch of them to then let them collect dust and then sell them for waaaay to fucking much after some time of them being gone!

Oh wait, that will totally happen, looks like a good game to watch images of i guess! Might even watch a let's play of this! Who knows i might even dream about it!

Except with the age of digital, if someone buys out all the physical stock and you really want to play it, just buy it through the eshop

Colette
Colette
  • Thwomp
  • 711 Posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:16 AM

@Beauseant:

You can also pre-order the physical copy of the game if you want it, just in case people do decide to buy multiple copies.

Posted Image

Justice and love will always win

B9M
B9M

In World 7-4, lost in that damn maze.

• Monty Mole
  • 307 Posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:43 PM

Am planning on pre-ordering this game when I can. Have already done so via Gamestop for Xenoblade Chronicles 3ds, since I missed out on the chance to play this game for the Wii.