Photo

Hi

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

Fatal
Fatal
  • Rattata
  • 151 Posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:01 AM

I should've done the two years ago, but I just got to it.
My name is Flame386. I also go by THEFlame386, and Fatal. I've had an awkward social life ever since I was a little Cole. My first gaming system was a GBA. I was blessed with my first game being Super Mario Advance 2, being my 3rd favorite game of all time, and my favorite Mario game. I grew up with Nintendo. Until 2011, I had never played a system not by Nintendo. :mario: :link: Hail the Big N! Anyways, I've never had a Sony system. I hate Sony. Press 1 if you like Sony. 2. Also, if you're wondering, I just found the site. I don't know how. :o

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,542 Posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:14 AM

A late hello there then. :v

Though I see no need for the hate on Sony, quality consoles and quality games. Nintendo gives me a bunch of games I can enjoy, and Sony gives me a different bunch of games that are just as enjoyable. Microsoft on the other hand... is just complete garbage, especially in recent times. The hate should be directed there instead~

Oh, and of course, enjoy your time on these forums. :p

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Trinity
Trinity

Speaks In Animated Images

• Zelda
  • 5,329 Posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:26 AM

I feel like Nintendo and I have kind of lost touch over the years.  Despite all that, I can still respect it for two things: 1) The unique ability to every once in a while apply innovative ideas to their products to balance out the regular dross of mostly the same formula year after year, and 2) the strangely unique ability to actually be honest at a press conference.  If a game's not finished, it's not finished, and that's fine.  Just show us where you are instead of throwing together a flimsy cinematic that says nothing and will be immediately tossed into the mental garbage by tired old cynics like me.  Good on you Nintendo, for actually telling people things.

Sony on the other hand, I think has had experience making good games on good systems (though to be fair the PS2 had godly third-party support).  It's just that you have to do your own research and find what you like in the wide sea of both good and bad.

Anyway where are my manners.  Hi.

Edited by Trinity, 23 February 2015 - 02:29 AM.

Posted Image
Spoiler

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,594 Posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:28 AM

Hello!

Welcome to the Nintendo Pipeline. Are there any games you are currently playing? Do you like anime? Intel or AMD? Have I asked enough questions to make you wonder what purpose they might serve?

Anyway where are my manners.  Hi.

If I look into our past, probably that pylon you placed in my mineral line that I frantically tried to destroy.

Then proceeded to lose the game.

zjVHwFP.png

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

If sarcasm burned calories, I'd be a twig.

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:22 PM

Hi. Welcome to the Pipeline and such. We are essentially a Nintendo forum, but you will find players of Sony systems, Microsoft systems, and PC games here as well. And those who partake in all of the above. My first console was a Super Nintendo that until quite recently, I still had. I've owned every Nintendo System except for the original NES. I never had one of those, actually. But all of the handhelds: yep.

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Thank you, Princess Elysia for the awesome sig! ^_^

Trinity
Trinity

Speaks In Animated Images

• Zelda
  • 5,329 Posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:26 PM

If I look into our past, probably that pylon you placed in my mineral line that I frantically tried to destroy.

I wouldn't only put one there. I'd either put it behind your worker line to accompany a cannon, or put five of them in your line at once so that physics can cut your mining income in half <3
Posted Image
Spoiler

Ammy
Ammy

I love you, I miss you.

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,594 Posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:31 PM

I wouldn't only put one there. I'd either put it behind your worker line to accompany a cannon, or put five of them in your line at once so that physics can cut your mining income in half <3

That was back before Protoss became such unsufferable scumlords.

Yes I am mad. </3

zjVHwFP.png

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,750 Posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:25 PM

Then proceeded to lose the game.

830899.gif

Anyway, welcome to the forum! It's always nice to see old members return. 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Katsie
Katsie
  • Rattata
  • 175 Posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:55 PM

I myself have become jaded to Nintendo over the years, but I hold onto my hopeful optimism for the company and its future with firm hands, because I grew up with Nintendo and owe a lot to it for making me the video game lover I am now, and for all of the great memories.

Welcome!

nrIKKVa.png

Fatal
Fatal
  • Rattata
  • 151 Posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:14 PM

@TopBunk I actually don't hate Sony. Just the fact that No Man's Sky is PS4 exclusive (whyyyyy?!)

Hi. Welcome to the Pipeline and such. We are essentially a Nintendo forum, but you will find players of Sony systems, Microsoft systems, and PC games here as well. And those who partake in all of the above. My first console was a Super Nintendo that until quite recently, I still had. I've owned every Nintendo System except for the original NES. I never had one of those, actually. But all of the handhelds: yep.

I've been here for a year and a half about Sakura. XD But thanks. :D
I just felt I should make an introduction since I never had made one. :/

Sunkissii
Sunkissii

Zzzz

• Armos Knight
  • 3,404 Posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:14 PM

1. I never played sony before (But I don't hate it)

2. Nice name. It reminds me of my name/fire element.

Welcome aboard sir. I hope you enjoy your stay. And have fun, like always.

My first one was Pokemon Yellow (I was going to say between Donkey Kong and Pokemon. But I don't remember which system I used for DK).

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif Always happy~

Fatal
Fatal
  • Rattata
  • 151 Posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:16 PM

@TopBunk Ech. Microsoft :psycho: Get him boys. :link: :link: :link:

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:17 AM

My first system was Atari 2600 and then I had a commador. But I also got a NES when that came out. I've always had a Nintendo system around, but I got a PS1 and PS2 when they came out and the Xbox. I'd have to say game wise my favorite system is the PS1/2 since I fell in love with RPGs through those systems. Later on I got a couple RPGs for my SNES and I think that soon became my second fav system of all time. Finally I loved my 360 because of the games I feel in love with on that system. Handheld wish I love my Nintendo. I did have a gamegare and a PSP but neither of those could hold up against any handheld Nintendo put out. The DS system line by far had some of the best games I've ever played.

Anyways, welcome to the community. Though a late intro thread, it's nice you made one.

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

I've been here for a year and a half about Sakura. XD But thanks. :D
I just felt I should make an introduction since I never had made one. :/

I have seen you around. Just felt like it was my duty to issue a response to your (late) introduction.

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,542 Posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:03 PM

I have seen you around. Just felt like it was my duty to issue a response to your (late) introduction.

Needs more confetti though.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:05 PM

Needs more confetti though.

Oh my stars...you're right!

celebrate.gif

How could I forget???

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:00 PM

Oh my stars...you're right!

celebrate.gif

How could I forget???

For a moment I thought that your smile might have been an attachment. For some reason the .gif images for attachments no longer work with the animations :(

Fatal
Fatal
  • Rattata
  • 151 Posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:24 AM

Just so you all know, since this is my intro thread, I just wanted to let you all know that this is the username I'm goinhg by from now on.