Photo

Dreamy Dreams!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Prof. Dohoho
Prof. Dohoho

Immoral Asstroll

• Monty Mole
  • 311 Posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:15 AM

Yeah, this thread is dedicated to a string of comments attached to someone's Status Update. Has to do with dreams where you're all scared or whatever. Nightmares! You get the idea! Too lazy to check for related threads. Pls no ban me ToppleBunker.

So anyway, in my case, the nightmares were so scary they're probably the stupidest things you'll read about:

Oh gawd... Where do I even begin with my dreams?... The first two that come to mind are "The Derpy Stormy Zombie Shelter Defense", and "Escape From the Fat Pedophile My Mom Married Because My Real Dad Was...Where?".

Nightmare 1: I don't know. My 4th brother Ryan, TopBunk, and I were in our grandparents' basement. I was watching TV where a weatherman was standing in the middle of a major windstorm until the screen went fuzzy. Right then, TopBunk walks up to me from behind, startling me, saying "yo, it's your turn". I turn around, somehow knowing exactly what he meant by it being "my turn". (Apparently the basement is only 1/4 of what's normally there, and for some reason it's on ground-level when it should be some feet under.) I see Ryan standing right outside our triangle of shelter, keeping watch on these bloody zombie people who are chasing the weatherman just several yards away. We swap positions so I'm standing watch and Ryan gets to rest on the couch now (why we're standing watch when the freaks are within running-distance, instead of getting the hell outta that open bit of shelter, is beyond me). So I face outside and the windstorm is just blowing me like craycray. Conveniently-placed weatherman gets rekt by zombers. One zoombar approaches us but I point at the zermbuh and the zambo dies and the dream ends. Woah. I woke up all scary n' stuff.

Nightmare 2: My dad wasn't there. Don't ask why. Shut up. Mom for some reason married a fat pedophile on the spot and she knew he was craycray but she gave 0 flocks. I was outside with TopBunk, my oldest brother Ian, mom, and the pedo guy. Pedobear chased me but my running speed was all slow-mo, and I had so much trouble turning I would run into walls. Pedoman was obviously much faster than I was, but I was able to outrun him(??? Again, don't ask). SO I ran and ran and ran for like, a long time, and eventually I wound up running into Ryan's room where I was still super-slow-mo but somehow safe. Because my brother who's only four years older than I am is totally gonna save me from a crazy fat greasy gurgling teen-rapist!
I do wonder if he went after my little bro after realizing that I was unrapable though...huh... Oh well.

Welp, those are my most memorable terror-striking dreams. Yes, REAL dreams within the past year or two.

Now let's see what you guys got. Do you remember any dreams that woke you up all like "what the f-...what?!", or maybe had you scared poopless? Who knows, maybe you never woke up from it. I want all the juicy deets!

Edited by Kimogaron, 17 July 2015 - 12:36 PM.

Lugia Dragonite Guy
Lugia Dragonite Guy

Brave Frontier

• Captain Falcon
  • 7,079 Posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:33 AM

Yeah, this thread is dedicated to a string of comments attached to someone's Status Update

He who must not be named. 

browneyedgirlsarekillingbill_zpsb4ee5a57

Prof. Dohoho
Prof. Dohoho

Immoral Asstroll

• Monty Mole
  • 311 Posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:42 AM

He who must not be named. 

The name didn't come to mind and I didn't wanna open a new Pipeline tab to check the Status-creator's name ;-;