Photo

Chat Thread 2017 - Now with 25% fewer pages!

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

NintendoQueen
NintendoQueen

Haaaave You Met Ted?

• Space Pirate
  • 2,482 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:08 PM

@Hugh

Yes! Hula hooping is an awesome form of exercise. <3 

Also, I'm going back to school for elementary education. :)

:)

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,794 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:45 PM

@Hugh

Yes! Hula hooping is an awesome form of exercise. <3 

Also, I'm going back to school for elementary education. :)

I still need to look into buying one of those. >-<

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

NintendoQueen
NintendoQueen

Haaaave You Met Ted?

• Space Pirate
  • 2,482 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2017 - 02:13 AM

@Sanji07

If you are wanting to get a hula hoop, the bigger and heavier, the better!

You can find weighted hoops at a Walmart. I think mine is from TJMaxx. Also, you can make your own hula hoops from irrigation tubing. If you are interested in knowing more about it, I can PM you with more information on that. ;)

Hugh
Hugh

A Mann's Man

• 6,936 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2017 - 01:29 PM

@PD: That's awesome to hear! I'm jealous of your proximity to robots, regardless!

@Mage: I'm pretty sure that was yesterday, actually.... >_> But that sounds like a wonderful life step, I'm pretty jealous, honestly.

@NQ: That's awesome! How is that going so far?

@Sanji07 I hear elementary education is really expensive, I'd just buy the hula hoop instead ;)

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,794 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:39 AM

@Hugh Eyyyyyy I see wat u did thar

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

NintendoQueen
NintendoQueen

Haaaave You Met Ted?

• Space Pirate
  • 2,482 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

@Hugh

Hoops are actually cheaper to make! haha. Hoops can be quite costly online, especially the dance hoops. So I figured, well I'll make my own out of irrigation tubing. And they work perfectly fine. :)

Also, the school payments aren't too, too bad. Even if they are the same amount as one paycheck of mine! ;~; But I am happy to go back. College is not as hard the second time around.

Zae
Zae
  • Monty Mole
  • 393 Posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:39 AM

hey im visiting again, hi people

Edited by Zae, 26 January 2017 - 09:48 AM.

pew pew

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,549 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:22 PM

Good to see you back!

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,794 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:45 PM

YAY STAY THIS TIME >8V

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Hugh
Hugh

A Mann's Man

• 6,936 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:54 PM

@Zae  Hello again!

Went to a party with my Master's lab. It's interesting that our two supervisors were the most drunk people there and actually had to be told on by the students. Also, what is it with people that dance expecting and demanding people that aren't dancing to dance? Like seriously. I don't dance because I hate fun, I don't dance because I hate dancing and it gives me anxiety so just leave me the hell alone. You dragging me to the dance floor just makes things so much worse. I was having more fun talking with people and just watching everyone make fools of themselves.

Ugh. Sorry, the dance rants always get me because it happens EVERY TIME I go somewhere where there's dancing.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,794 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2017 - 06:46 PM

@Zae  Hello again!

Went to a party with my Master's lab. It's interesting that our two supervisors were the most drunk people there and actually had to be told on by the students. Also, what is it with people that dance expecting and demanding people that aren't dancing to dance? Like seriously. I don't dance because I hate fun, I don't dance because I hate dancing and it gives me anxiety so just leave me the hell alone. You dragging me to the dance floor just makes things so much worse. I was having more fun talking with people and just watching everyone make fools of themselves.

Ugh. Sorry, the dance rants always get me because it happens EVERY TIME I go somewhere where there's dancing.

It's fine-dancing would embarrass me too. I just...don't know how. Not to mention that I'm really self-conscious....

Unless I'm learning random vocaloid/anime opening dances. I'm cool with those for some reason.  :silly:

Oh, and about the supervisors getting drunk...just, what even. 

Edited by Sanji07, 29 January 2017 - 06:47 PM.

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,549 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:14 PM

It's a good thing I've never had that problem. I've always been seen as an anti-social outcast, so nobody has tried to make me dance before.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,794 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:34 PM

It's a good thing I've never had that problem. I've always been seen as an anti-social outcast, so nobody has tried to make me dance before.

I have only had to deal with dancing on school occasions. I mostly either sat on a bench or hung out with friends instead. 8P

Also, my friend's brother made an awesome montage of Ganon in SSB4. He did a great job!

Edited by Sanji07, 29 January 2017 - 07:35 PM.

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Hugh
Hugh

A Mann's Man

• 6,936 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:43 PM

At some point I think I'll make a thread detailing my various exploits in my Master's. Have stories and pictures. Been a while since I've had time for photography though, it makes me a bit sad.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,794 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:51 AM

At some point I think I'll make a thread detailing my various exploits in my Master's. Have stories and pictures. Been a while since I've had time for photography though, it makes me a bit sad.

Sounds like fun. 83

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,794 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2017 - 06:50 PM

Finally using a Crunchyroll guest pass. Let's see how many anime series I can finish/get caught up on. 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:10 PM

Hey people. I have job now. Work in large warehouse. Warehouse have many robots. Cool ones. Warehouse and robots have been on news. Discovery Channel filmed a thing. Not sure if aired. Robots though. Is cool. High tech and all that kind of stuff.

Hey. If you found a mechanical I mean robot arm. It's mine. Somehow it went missing after doing exploding things. Or that someone mistaken my arm for something else. And decide- Yeah. You get the point. 

By the way, if you toke me seriously, then I'm gonna laugh at you. :v joking.... I'm joking. Along with the mechanical.. I mean robot arm. Ha ha...ha...ha...

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif Always happy~

PsychoDuck
PsychoDuck

A duck what acts crazy-like

• Pikachu
  • 8,536 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:25 PM

Hey. If you found a mechanical I mean robot arm. It's mine. Somehow it went missing after doing exploding things. Or that someone mistaken my arm for something else. And decide- Yeah. You get the point. 

By the way, if you toke me seriously, then I'm gonna laugh at you. :v joking.... I'm joking. Along with the mechanical.. I mean robot arm. Ha ha...ha...ha...

Unless your robot arm tends to stick around putting packing slips in boxes for hours on end, we don't have it.

Oi00g.png

(2009-2013)

TwitterYoutube

The Duck Has Spoken.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,794 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:20 PM

So what's up? 8V

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:50 PM

Unless your robot arm tends to stick around putting packing slips in boxes for hours on end, we don't have it.

I was afraid you'll say that. I mean it could be. Unless it's just my imagination. 

Or a certain duck to...roast. -hides- 

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif Always happy~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users