• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:05 PM

This is more of a question. And yes I know alot of people don't use or play the Wii U as much. But I have a question about it: So when I started to play a game on it. It would freeze. But it wouldn't freeze just once. It would happen when I'm at the beginning or end of the level. To the point I had to shut it off, then turn it back on, which to mean sounds like I'm harming the system. But I'm not. I'm just playing a game. So my question is: Do you think it's the system (like over heating) or the game itself? Since it's a used game.

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif Always happy~

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,789 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:27 PM

Are there any visible scratches on the game disc?

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

ZeldaSageofFire
ZeldaSageofFire

The very model of a Scientist Salarian

• Magikoopa
  • 2,068 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:00 PM

Yeah, if there's no visible signs of wear and tear on the disc, it's probably something in your console. It could be overheating, especially if it sounds like your fan is making noise. If you have things resting on the console, or if it's very enclosed or super dusty, that can all cause it too. OR, it could be a problem with your save data, like the data is corrupt or didn't save/install properly. So there's a few different ways to approach it.

Edited by ZeldaSageofFire, 06 June 2017 - 04:01 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good night, and Big Balls.

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:22 PM

@Sanji07 There are no scratches on the disc.

@ZeldaSageofFire. Well I could save the game just fine. But at the same time, it clicked (my brain clicked after I read your post) when you said "super dusty" I guess I kinda forgot to mention that. But your right. It does. Do I clean the system everyday? Or what?

Thank you both for helping me. Much appreciate.

Edited by Sunkissii, 06 June 2017 - 07:24 PM.

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif Always happy~

ZeldaSageofFire
ZeldaSageofFire

The very model of a Scientist Salarian

• Magikoopa
  • 2,068 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:23 PM

No, I wouldn't say you need to clean it every day, or even every week. If you just get a can of that compressed air that people use to clean keyboards and stuff, using that on the fan is a good way to get dust and crap out of there. But that could contribute to any overheating that might be going on.

Having corrupt save data doesn't necessarily mean you'd have a problem saving your game. It could mean that your file has glitches in it for whatever reason that cause the game to crash. I've had that problem before. Deleting all the game data and restarting everything might help, but I don't know how much time you have invested in the game already. I know it can be a real hassle to restart.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good night, and Big Balls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users