3 replies to this topic

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,722 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:22 PM

So another E3 is upon us. Which games are you guys excited for? Any disappointments? Hoping for more announcements? 

Discuss. 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,537 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:04 AM

Metroid Prime 4 and Metroid Samus Returns. That's all I've needed out of this E3 for a fulfilling meal. Everything else is dessert to me, like Breath of the Wild expansion dlc and Mario Odyssey. That's just for Nintendo's portion too. The non-nintendo Monster Hunter game they showed for the PS4/Xbox1/PC the other other day looked amazing too.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Bounty
Bounty

The end is nigh

• Armos Knight
  • 3,110 Posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:20 PM

Overall this has been a pretty lame year for E3 (if I'm scoring it as a whole). That being said, I didn't really get to see Nintendo's whole Treehouse event, but they kind of "saved" it this year and stole it away--however, we still have Square Enix's left to check out.

Biggest things I'm excited for are as Bunk said, the Metroid stuff is really exciting (hopefully it will truly return to form), and Super Mario Odyssey impressed me as all ways. Otherwise the new Spider-Man game looks hella amazing, and honorable mentions to God of War along with the DLC for Horizon Zero Dawn. Assassin's Creed Origins actually looks good for an AC game, something I usually haven't cared too much for before. As far as Xbox goes, I can't say I have anything memorable that stuck out.

2rcwyzs.png

GOOD_DOGE
GOOD_DOGE

"Make it quick."

• doge
  • 1,754 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

Excited for everything Nintendo. <3

Breath of the Wild DLC is gonna be cool since I already have that game. :v

And Monster Hunter World; that game looks like its gonna be a blast (coming to PC too)!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users