2 replies to this topic

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,781 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:16 PM

How are you guys holding up? I should be okay. Strong wind and rain is expected, but Irma is not expected to hit my area directly. 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:34 AM

According to those I've talked to that live where it hit harder, it's not as catastrophic as people were led to believe. A lot of power outages, which were expected, along with fallen trees and other damage here and there. But as far as I know, houses still stand and people are alive. Flooding might be an issue depending on location too, Floridans around the coast usually have good flooding prevention. All this is just second-hand knowledge, so I don't have as many details as someone who was directly in it would have.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,781 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:04 PM

According to those I've talked to that live where it hit harder, it's not as catastrophic as people were led to believe. A lot of power outages, which were expected, along with fallen trees and other damage here and there. But as far as I know, houses still stand and people are alive. Flooding might be an issue depending on location too, Floridans around the coast usually have good flooding prevention. All this is just second-hand knowledge, so I don't have as many details as someone who was directly in it would have.

Yeah that sounds about right. I know some of my friends in Georgia are having power outages. 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users