13 replies to this topic

PsychoDuck
PsychoDuck

A duck what acts crazy-like

• Pikachu
  • 8,553 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:00 PM

I have a crappy ancient tablet and unfathomable boredom. When combined, drawing comes spilling out. Woop.

So far everything I've drawn this year has been via Drawception, that weird broken telephone drawing game that was big like four years ago and magically still exists. Because of this a bunch of these drawings will make no sense out of context and you know what, it's probably better that way.

Also these were all drawn in under 10 minutes and using highly limited pallets so it is what it is.

BOOM, PICTURES

9pn7hTC.png DBrsfw8.png KtLOKiU.png ZgBgurr.png aOOJpu0.png euhCUrZ.png QusDOOl.png qPwIo6I.png 9NCByY5.png 6P2s2qC.png v0hQhAu.png dJu02Mz.png QsLBO9P.png he9CyB0.png XWetmid.png b935CZP.png sQOorvI.png codHJGN.png jwGqoyL.png ezGUkc6.png hsfycvl.png

ok bye

Edited by PsychoDuck, 26 January 2018 - 07:03 PM.

Oi00g.png

(2009-2013)

TwitterYoutube

The Duck Has Spoken.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,832 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:23 PM

That cyborg dragonite is pretty sweet. I also like your Spongebob doodles.  :dummy:

PsychoDuck
PsychoDuck

• Pikachu
  • 8,553 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:05 PM

I offer no explanation, only apologies.

Onw570s.png

EDIT: Someone take this tablet away from me

Pkr5IuF.png

Edited by PsychoDuck, 02 February 2018 - 10:40 PM.

Oi00g.png

(2009-2013)

TwitterYoutube

The Duck Has Spoken.

PsychoDuck
PsychoDuck

• Pikachu
  • 8,553 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:08 PM

look out it's the BROS

DwQGUfj.png

Oi00g.png

(2009-2013)

TwitterYoutube

The Duck Has Spoken.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,832 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:20 PM

I see Bill Cipher! O0O

Sunkissi
Sunkissi

Pirate Parrot

• Armos Knight
  • 3,415 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:42 PM

Captain underpants.. really? Also how did you get so good at it? Drawing I mean. 

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif Always happy~

Shoe
Shoe

I didn't do it

• Bulborb
  • 854 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:06 PM

Psychoduck creating art is the best thing to happen

PsychoDuck
PsychoDuck

• Pikachu
  • 8,553 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:29 PM

Captain underpants.. really? Also how did you get so good at it? Drawing I mean. 

Captain Underpants is the best and I will accept no arguments to the contrary.

As for drawing, it's not really been much of a thing for me until recently. Kinda picked it up after getting laid off in December. With the pictures in the first post it was mostly a case of veeeery carefully following reference, mind you. These are the only totally freehand ones made with little or no reference:

9pn7hTC.png DBrsfw8.png QusDOOl.png dJu02Mz.png codHJGN.png sQOorvI.png

PS I'm done with Drawception so this is the last you'll be seeing of drawings in this format. 'Twas fun while it lasted.

Psychoduck creating art is the best thing to happen

I'm glad you like my doodles. They like you, too.

Also I haven't really been doodling much this week because of Shadow of the Colossus but maaaaaybe soon?

Oi00g.png

(2009-2013)

TwitterYoutube

The Duck Has Spoken.

PsychoDuck
PsychoDuck

• Pikachu
  • 8,553 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

Well here's a thing I was sorta working on. Kinda had the idea to draw the Game Grumps, maybe even do a limited-animation video of a scene or two, but I dunno, looking back I'm not sure it was working out.

cMGD6je.png

The main thing I think I have problems with is mouths. If I just draw, say, a mouth "opening" without lips, it looks too simple and childish. But then the full lip thing I was doing here was just sorta... eeeeech. I dunno. It wasn't working. Only ever drew Dan because he's a series of interconnected noodles and that's kinda fun to play with. Also the perspective on that couch... I'd heard perspective was hard but dang, I didn't really know until I tried. It wasn't a total loss, though. I learned a bit, and there's some things I know I'd do differently in the future, so that's good. Also notable that this is the first time I worked with a sketch layer, which was interesting. No sketch of the far right one as I messed up the layers and coloured over it. There's a lot to keep straight in this... Anywho, that's what I've been drawing lately. More stuff later maybe. Toodles.

Oi00g.png

(2009-2013)

TwitterYoutube

The Duck Has Spoken.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,832 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:35 PM

Nice job! Yeah, perspective can be tricky. I rarely draw things that require it. XD;;;

PsychoDuck
PsychoDuck

• Pikachu
  • 8,553 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:37 PM

A couple of years ago I used to go by this construction site on my way to work every day. Going by quickly on the bus, I didn't have much time to really focus on the little illustrations they had adorning the construction fence, but there was one little image of a boy doing a backflip into a pool. Pretty basic and uninteresting, but initially I didn't see it as a boy doing a backflip into a pool...

pslCWC2.png

...I saw it as a snarky little robot with his hands on his, er, hips? This mental image popped into my head again today and I finally got around to drawing it, so here it is. That is all. GOODBYE FOR NOW.

Oi00g.png

(2009-2013)

TwitterYoutube

The Duck Has Spoken.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,832 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:05 PM

@PsychoDuck That's really cool! Honestly I would have seen the graffiti as a robot too. 

PsychoDuck
PsychoDuck

• Pikachu
  • 8,553 Posts

Users Awards

Posted Today, 12:20 AM

Well, I've taken somewhat of a liking to that robot from a few days ago. In fact, I've put work into refining the design and I've even given him a name and backstory. Behold NIFB-Y, the administrative assistant and overseer robot of the future

1vpmnnk.png

fOdydBb.png

So yeah, I guess this is how OCs happen.

Edited by PsychoDuck, Today, 12:22 AM.

Oi00g.png

(2009-2013)

TwitterYoutube

The Duck Has Spoken.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,832 Posts

Users Awards

Posted Today, 12:36 PM