• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

FlamingMetroidzd
FlamingMetroidzd

Toad

• Monty Mole
  • 380 Posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 01:47 AM

Extreme-G 2 is pretty bad. I bought Extreme-G... it was awesome.... then I got 2 and for some reason unknown to myself, I sold the first. (I'm so stupid!!) Oh well.... F-Zero has replaced it.
Posted Image

B_11_321
B_11_321

Lions Tigers & Bears O My

• Koopa Troopa
  • 559 Posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:55 PM

Mission Impossible that was the worst game I ever played

Posted Image

"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition

They somehow already know what you truly want to become

Everything else is secondary"

-Steve Jobs

everydayimcaliborn
everydayimcaliborn

Goomba

• Shy Guy
  • 48 Posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:45 PM

I had a few N64 games, but my worst one was Mario Kart 64. I grew tired of it in one day. I gave it to my friend and he took it. Now I really loved Gex 64, Donkey Kong 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Kirby 64, both Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Snap, and Super Mario 64, but it's my opinion.

FlamingMetroidzd
FlamingMetroidzd

Toad

• Monty Mole
  • 380 Posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:52 PM

I don't even want to imagine.. haha
Posted Image

Joe
Joe

Bomb-Omb

• Rattata
  • 183 Posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:03 AM

oh yeah, major suckage. One of my worst games ever. However the worst would have to be buck bumble. This game had originality but it lacked the "understandibility" factor. Half the time I didnt know what the hell was going on. It was just a mass of mere pushing buttons and hoping for the best. It may be because I was little but this game was soo hard i wanted to scream. Another sucktacular game for N64 was a rare title called "mischeif makers". All I can say is .......... OMG! what just happened???:?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Holy Good Vibrations!

Sparkle
Sparkle

hella cute

• Thwomp
  • 664 Posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:43 PM

The worst game on N64 I've ever played?
Well, I really hated 007..... James Bond. Probably because I could never play it.
:D

ew

Master Wario
Master Wario

How goes it?

• Boo
  • 1,640 Posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:31 PM

Well I posted earlier on this thread, but I forgot to tell you this great great game. (not!) It is called Ellmo's ABC's or something it's a real stupid game and makes no sense.

JRK93.jpg

BobSuperJr
BobSuperJr

Awesomenes [On] Off

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,425 Posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:26 PM

Well, I really hated 007..... James Bond. Probably because I could never play it.

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?! that's considered one of the best N64 games EVAR. They had it at this daycare that I went to, and the multiplayer is SHWEET!! and yeah, that was when I was like 6-8 and now I just pop in now and then...

Sparkle
Sparkle

hella cute

• Thwomp
  • 664 Posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:42 PM

I take that back. I actually had fun playing this with my brother this morning.

You know what game really sucks? Pokemon Stadium 2.

ew

Chester
Chester

Pimp

• Shy Guy
  • 32 Posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 08:01 AM

I don't like Iggy's Wrecking Balls.

Its harder than it sounds, and very boring.

Kea
Kea

memento mori

• Ness
  • 7,888 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:52 PM

I take that back. I actually had fun playing this with my brother this morning.

You know what game really sucks? Pokemon Stadium 2.

I had so much fun with that game! XD I loved playing my Pokémon games on the TV and playing mini-games with my friends. My favorite one was the Chansey egg one... I loved putting it on Hard and trying to get 100 (perfect) eggs. :0

Aaaaaand... I didn't like Mario Party much due to the fact that it made my palm hurt. My cousins had huge gashes in their palms because of the game. XD Still, despite the pain, it was fun.

That NASCAR game we own isn't very good, though.

Posted Image

WingedYoshi
WingedYoshi

Former Administrator, '09.

• Moblin
  • 2,629 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:00 PM

I had so much fun with that game! XD I loved playing my Pokémon games on the TV and playing mini-games with my friends. My favorite one was the Chansey egg one... I loved putting it on Hard and trying to get 100 (perfect) eggs. :0

Aaaaaand... I didn't like Mario Party much due to the fact that it made my palm hurt. My cousins had huge gashes in their palms because of the game. XD Still, despite the pain, it was fun.

That NASCAR game we own isn't very good, though.

Wow... Mario Party 1...

I remember having my hands swollen playing all those games... not to mention it DESTROYS your controller. That was voted by some NSider article (I think...) to be the #1 controller-destroying '64 game.

On another note, I also remember my Mom telling me to save and turn it off, and I was being a bit spazzy, and I was throwing a tantrum saying I had like 4 stars and 400 coins on the last turn of a 50 turn game, and she unplugged it, and I was screaming. God I was a brat. XD (I was about 5 1/2 years old... :P)

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:20 PM

Perhaps we should have a list or keep track on the amount of votes for "Worst N64 Game".

Edited by MageLeif, 24 September 2012 - 02:11 PM.

Robocracy
Robocracy

Bomb-Omb

• Monty Mole
  • 344 Posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:04 PM

I like most games I have for the system. However, Superman 64 is worthless. It didn't even sell for five dollars.:|

Superman 64 has unorthodox controls, both in design and on the controller. And most of the time you're just hiding from enemies praying that they'll take off so you can pass by.
That's what she said.

BobSuperJr
BobSuperJr

Awesomenes [On] Off

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,425 Posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:02 PM

Wow... Mario Party 1...

I remember having my hands swollen playing all those games... not to mention it DESTROYS your controller. That was voted by some NSider article (I think...) to be the #1 controller-destroying '64 game.

On another note, I also remember my Mom telling me to save and turn it off, and I was being a bit spazzy, and I was throwing a tantrum saying I had like 4 stars and 400 coins on the last turn of a 50 turn game, and she unplugged it, and I was screaming. God I was a brat. XD (I was about 5 1/2 years old... :P)

How did it destroy your controller? Was it like some super crazy mini game, or did you just play it so much that it ends up being destroyed?

SkullKid
SkullKid

.::Super Sowers::.

• Magikoopa
  • 2,165 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:07 AM

Superman 64.
I couldn't even get past the first level. I just thought I sucked at the game, until a few years later when I started watching G4. Only then did I find out about it's true sucktasticness.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Epona
Epona

...life could be simple.

• Armos Knight
  • 3,212 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:45 PM

I'm gonna agree with Skully, Robocracy, and anyone else who said Superman 64. It was possibly the worst game in existence. It's impossible to control, and... well... impossible to explain.

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2008 - 07:50 AM

I like most games I have for the system. However, Superman 64 is worthless. It didn't even sell for five dollars.:|

Superman 64 has unorthodox controls, both in design and on the controller. And most of the time you're just hiding from enemies praying that they'll take off so you can pass by.

Uh, actually... Superman 64 was MUCH worse than that. SEVEN DOLLARS! WAY LESS! If you wanted to sell it, you would actually have to PAY the person your selling it to. So Superman 64 has a "negative" value. Superman 64 is worse than nuclear waste.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

OMG WATCH THIS REVIEW OF SUPERMAN 64!!!!!!

MrKnowNothing
MrKnowNothing

CLOSE YOUR WHOLE FACE

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,890 Posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:29 PM

Superman 64.
I couldn't even get past the first level. I just thought I sucked at the game, until a few years later when I started watching G4. Only then did I find out about it's true sucktasticness.

QFT^

The game was impossible, controls, and just the game itself was terribly executed by the developers.

Joe
Joe

Bomb-Omb

• Rattata
  • 183 Posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:25 AM

Wow... Mario Party 1...

Wow WY. I never expected to hear the name mario party mentioned in a worst game thread. Especially from you. I normally agree with your opinions but Mario party was brilliant and the only way it could destroy your controller is from you burning it with your flaming touch because you are satan:devil:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Holy Good Vibrations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users