5816 replies to this topic

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,768 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:13 PM

Recently, I've been playing Star Trek Online. It's different enough from other MMORPGs (space combat is so cool!) and I like the Star Trek universe so it's pretty fun.

Wow I didn't even know Star Trek had it's own online game.

Pokemon Dream Radar (finally upgraded the beam to level 4) and Pokemon Shuffle (caught Farfetch'd 83). 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Hugh
Hugh

A Mann's Man

• 6,935 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:06 AM

Yeah it's free! I'm getting the hang of it now but some things are still foreign to me.

Hugh
Hugh

A Mann's Man

• 6,935 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:06 PM

Started a new character on Star Trek online because there's a special event on for the next 7 weeks where your whole account gets bonuses for completing missions with this character! So if you want to start, it's a perfect time to do so!

Colette
Colette
  • Thwomp
  • 711 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:22 AM

Etrian Mystery Dungeon

I am really loving this game. I am currently on the third dungeon (so not very far in the game yet) and it reminds me so much of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon with RPG elements. You create your own party from different classes, upgrade equipment (armor and weapons), and upgrade skills. My favorite feature right now is the fort feature. Basically you create a fort on one floor of a dungeon and you can use it to level up your reserve guild members.

Posted Image

Justice and love will always win

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,768 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:54 PM

About to play Pokemon Shuffle and DMO (Digimon Masters Online). 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,542 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:59 PM

Etrian Mystery Dungeon

I am really loving this game. I am currently on the third dungeon (so not very far in the game yet) and it reminds me so much of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon with RPG elements. You create your own party from different classes, upgrade equipment (armor and weapons), and upgrade skills. My favorite feature right now is the fort feature. Basically you create a fort on one floor of a dungeon and you can use it to level up your reserve guild members.

My copy of the game arrived today, so I'm looking forward to finding time to play that soon.

So far today though, I played Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection. I went in expecting a music game and received what feels more like a dating sim. So gg.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

gbwyoshi
gbwyoshi
  • Blooper
  • 1,304 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:56 PM

Destiny with a friend. Did an hour of work to not die and I got a repeat item that is worse.

Colette
Colette
  • Thwomp
  • 711 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:13 PM

AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed

Spin gave this game to me (PS4) as a birthday present. So far I am really loving the game, and exploring Akihabara is pretty cool. There is tons of details put in the game and references to other games and anime. The mechanic of stripping people's clothes is a little weird, but I don't even notice it anymore. It's fun that you can use almost anything as a weapon like: a computer, motherboard, umbrella, fan, etc. There are multiple endings to this game depending on your actions and interactions in the game.

Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,542 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:40 PM

AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed

Spin gave this game to me (PS4) as a birthday present. So far I am really loving the game, and exploring Akihabara is pretty cool. There is tons of details put in the game and references to other games and anime. The mechanic of stripping people's clothes is a little weird, but I don't even notice it anymore. It's fun that you can use almost anything as a weapon like: a computer, motherboard, umbrella, fan, etc. There are multiple endings to this game depending on your actions and interactions in the game.

Lol, of all games he could have gotten you. "Oh look, this game requires stripping other characters as you play. I think I'll get it for my wife."

Also, happy early birthday! Even though it's technically not until tomorrow, according to your profile.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Prof. Dohoho
Prof. Dohoho

Immoral Asstroll

• Monty Mole
  • 311 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:04 AM

Brought my laptop to school yesterday, played Starfox Assault vs mode with my buds for the first time (during a free period of course). It was kinda funny 'cause they were so reluctant to even try it, but I talked them into it. Literally two minutes in, they were like "aiight Daquan," (they call all their friends Daquan because why not) "we makin' this an every day thing!"
So yeah, there will be more Starfox Assault VS today :D

Edited by Kimogaron, 21 April 2015 - 08:04 AM.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:42 PM

Puzzles and Dragons

Trivia Crack

These are basically the only games I play most of the time. I do play a few card games on my phone as well.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,768 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:07 PM

Pokemon Shuffle, Pokemon Dream Radar, Pokemon Rumble World, and PDMO. 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Colette
Colette
  • Thwomp
  • 711 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:16 PM

@TopBunk

Spin knows me too well. ;) And yes my birthday was on April 21.

Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,542 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:54 PM

@TopBunk

Spin knows me too well. ;) And yes my birthday was on April 21.

Lol. And oops, I knew I was forgetting to do something. I was going to make a birthday thread on the 21st.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,768 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:54 PM

Pokemon  Shuffle, Pokemon Rumble World, Pokemon Dream Radar, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, and DMO. 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Beauseant
Beauseant

And still I am Lady Death, always dressed extravagantly.

• Bulborb
  • 919 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:04 PM

I got to Minecraft!! Yes! My friend got a Realms thing and we are building the most cool shit (to us anyways) in it and i play some TF2 as well!

D5cpUXc.png

BlPltJD.png

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,768 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:31 PM

Pokemon Shuffle, Pokemon Rumble World, Pokemon Dream Radar, and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (my circlepad pro arrived yesterday!). 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

If sarcasm burned calories, I'd be a twig.

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:01 PM

Pokemon Shuffle, until Mega Mewtwo Y, Gengar, and the Safari stage ticked me off. >_<

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Thank you, Princess Elysia for the awesome sig! ^_^

Ween
Ween
  • Rattata
  • 136 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:42 PM

Grand Theft Auto V
My friend and I used to have so much fun in a San Andreas online mod, so we've have been eagerly anticipating this.
I'm using a laptop with a mobile video card from 2008 so it wasn't running smoothly at first. But I found a mod which gave it a constant playable frame rate so it's all good now. Amazingly, it runs smoother on this laptop than the previous game in the series did, which was from six years ago.

I'm loving it so far, the world in the game is astonishingly detailed and so fun to explore. 

Fire Emblem Awakening
Still working my way though this game, ever so slowly... I think I'm about half way through.
I don't want to go through all the story missions at once, so I just wait for skirmishes to appear most of the time.  

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Only a couple hours into this, but this game is full of happiness. 
And you can get a short burst of joy without having to play for very long.
It's like a critical mass of fun. 

Edited by Ween, 25 April 2015 - 10:43 PM.

Spoiler

Colette
Colette
  • Thwomp
  • 711 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:21 PM

PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure

Finally finished the main "story" of this game and fully upgraded Pikachu's Stats. The story was pretty blah in this game, but I wasn't really expecting much when I started the game. The mini-games with the different Pokemon were fun at first, but slowly started to become repetitive and boring. Still working on befriending all the Pokemon in the game so I can say I 100% completed it. Overall I really liked playing it as it was an easy game and fun to play when bored or wanting something quick to fill your time with.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users