5817 replies to this topic

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:15 AM

Skullgirls mobile version. I didn't even know it existed until I randomly found it in the app store.

I didn't think Skullgirls would be your kind of game, but much approved. :v

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,789 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:41 PM

I didn't think Skullgirls would be your kind of game, but much approved. :v

I really dislike the fanservice, but it doesn't really affect the plot or gameplay. 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:12 AM

Yoshi woolly world, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Super Mario Wii U

Edited by Sunkissii, 06 July 2017 - 09:24 PM.

wU2Pke4.gifD2qlmWT.gif Always happy~

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,789 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:26 PM

@Sunkissii What are you talking about there's nothing wrong with.....

Why do I have the sudden urge to kiss the sun? 

Edited by Sanji07, 05 July 2017 - 10:41 PM.

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:02 PM

@Sunkissii What are you talking about there's nothing wrong with.....

Why do I have to sudden urge to kiss the sun? 

Lol. Alright. Let me explain. Usually I would get into Skull girls, etc but I'm too lazy. So every since I came here, I felt the stuff that your "not use to"... all of suddenly came out of the blue, where your actually comfortable with it. And I don't know if it's because of your friends or me or what. That's why I wanted to point it out.. as a joke I mean. Not because I was trying to be mean. I wanted to see if anyone else noticed it (besides me). Now I could be wrong too. 

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

I don't really understand the point of all that, it just seemingly came out of nowhere. And no, please don't bother explaining it, it's off topic and doesn't need to be posted.

Now to get on topic...

I've been playing Final Fantasy 14 and Shadowverse.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:33 PM

I been playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire because it's one of my "favorite" games to play. And I enjoy looking at the graphics, pokemon, etc. :p Plus I felt like I could do better than my previous generation pokemon games. So I'm gonna see what I can do. :D

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,789 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:10 PM

I been playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire because it's one of my "favorite" games to play. And I enjoy looking at the graphics, pokemon, etc. :p Plus I felt like I could do better than my previous generation pokemon games. So I'm gonna see what I can do. :D

Alpha Sapphire was alot of fun. I love your avatar by the way.  :meow:

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Sunkissii
Sunkissii
  • Armos Knight
  • 3,410 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2017 - 10:33 PM

Alpha Sapphire

and some game app on my phone

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,789 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:04 AM

Pokemon Go, Kingdom Hearts Union X and Skullgirls (mobile). I've been playing alot of Pokemon Go with my buddies for the past couple of days due to the Go Fest.  :meow:

Edited by Sanji07, 24 July 2017 - 02:04 AM.

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:42 PM

Played Fortnite and it's actually pretty fun. Moreso with friends rather than randoms though. It's still only early access though, so I wouldn't recommend paying to pre-purchase unless you really want the bonuses that badly. Especially since the game will be free sometime in 2018.

Aside from that, I've been playing the usual Final Fantasy 14 and Shadowverse.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

B9M
B9M

In World 7-4, lost in that damn maze.

• Monty Mole
  • 307 Posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:38 PM

Pokemon Go. Got to go to my first raid today!  :la: Got my butt kicked though as I'm only lv 12. It was against Moltres. Played a bit of Sims 2 as well. Might game a bit more tonight.

GOOD_DOGE
GOOD_DOGE

"Make it quick."

• doge
  • 1,759 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:16 PM

I got the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection for me and my brother to play over break; so far we've been going to town on MGS3, or as I like to call it, Russia Man.  

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,789 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:33 PM

Pokemon Go. Got to go to my first raid today!  :la: Got my butt kicked though as I'm only lv 12. It was against Moltres. Played a bit of Sims 2 as well. Might game a bit more tonight.

Oh yeah, legendary raids are a pain if there's not enough people playing. 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Autumn
Autumn

Sage

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,523 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:52 AM

In any given day I may play up to four different games, that is until The Game comes along. The game I cannot put down because it is just that awesome.

So, I have been playing Miitopia, lol this game makes me laugh a lot. It is not deep, not hard, not terribly long, but it is amusing.

I also have been playing Hey Pikmin, also not too long, not hard, well unless you count all the time I waste being sad that I let a Pikmin turn into a little Pikmin ghost. :( I just love Pikmin so had to have this game.

Also, Mononoke Forest, cute, a bit frustrating as things you have built get destroyed by weather or the baddies.

RPG Player, well this will never end because there are always new Free games being created to play.

River City Knights of Justice, just because I have never played a brawling type game before and it is kinda fun and nutty.

Urban Trail Freestyle 2, again, because I had never played this type of game and it is fun, the demo got me hooked. I suck at it, but that is ok because I laugh a lot each time I get my biker gets into an accident, hung up on fences, falls to his death, or just gets squashed by his bike. I really should not laugh. :P

I was playing Mutant Mudds, hard. Also, Yoshi's Wolly World, Elliot Quest and Mario and Luigi Paper Jam and Gunman Clive,  Not finished any of those.

But, the one game I must get back to is Xenoblade Chronicles. Wow, a long game, not easy in the later stages but thoroughly wonderful to play.

Yeah, I play a ton of games. I will always try out new cheap games if I think there is a slight chance I may find them fun and I have a host of my very faves that I keep an eye in case a new one comes along. 

Posted Image

GOOD_DOGE
GOOD_DOGE

"Make it quick."

• doge
  • 1,759 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:16 AM

Lately, I've been playing the Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition. I was watching gameplay of Dark Souls III and remembered that I had the first one from an old Humble Bundle sale. 

Once you come to terms with the difficulty, it's pretty fun. :v

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,789 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:59 PM

I logged into mobile Skullgirls and Kingdom Hearts Unchained X for the dailies. Played a bit more Pokemon Go-I finally got the silver big magikarp achievement!  :la:

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,789 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:57 PM

Pokemon Go, Kingdom Hearts Unchained X and Pokemon Sun. I'm trying to get all of the different Minior cores. 

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users