178 replies to this topic

NinBoy
NinBoy

Pffft

• Bulborb
  • 945 Posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:04 PM

Yes, we'll be changing those....

Will a contest be necessary or will you be using the ones you already have?

Haven't they already been changed? I can see a modern one, not an 8-Bit.

Nah, they haven't. We're talking about the forum icons for the Omega skin...

Acgamer
Acgamer

Funny Title

• Armos Knight
  • 3,147 Posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:06 PM

Nah, they haven't. We're talking about the forum icons for the Omega skin...

Seriously? I'm using the Omega skin. They are 8-bit. X_X Wow, I'm losing it. Forget I said anything. :silly:

Posted Image

NinBoy
NinBoy

Pffft

• Bulborb
  • 945 Posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:08 PM

Seriously? I'm using the Omega skin. They are 8-bit. X_X Wow, I'm losing it. Forget I said anything. :silly:

That's what we're saying. The forum icons are currently 8-bit, he plans to convert them to a more modern style mushroom. :yoshitounge:

Kyle
Kyle
  • Retired Staff
  • 3,132 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

Too much effort for just different link colors...:

I honestly don't think it would be that much effort. At all. Isn't there one CSS for the entire forum? And if there is, couldn't you just CTRL+F and search for "#ff0000" or "red" and replace it with the new color? Hardly difficult.

NinBoy
NinBoy

Pffft

• Bulborb
  • 945 Posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:42 PM

It's a little more than what you think. First you need to copy the current skin, rename, make the changes, etc.

Kyle
Kyle
  • Retired Staff
  • 3,132 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:45 PM

It's a little more than what you think. First you need to copy the current skin, rename, make the changes, etc.

Ah. I gotcha. And updating one skin would require updating the others... I forgot about that part. Oh well.

Like I said, it's not urgent or necessary. Just a thought! ^^

NinBoy
NinBoy

Pffft

• Bulborb
  • 945 Posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 05:00 PM

Ah. I gotcha. And updating one skin would require updating the others... I forgot about that part. Oh well.

Like I said, it's not urgent or necessary. Just a thought! ^^

Precisely! ^^

If Hero were to update the Forum software, which isn't needed now that we have new profiles, it would require Hero to update all skins.

But I like the idea anyway!

Acgamer
Acgamer

Funny Title

• Armos Knight
  • 3,147 Posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:00 AM

The Skype button looks really out of place with all the sleek other buttons. Maybe just make one of the black buttons, and have it light up green when someone is on Skype?

Posted Image

NinBoy
NinBoy

Pffft

• Bulborb
  • 945 Posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:58 PM

The Skype button looks really out of place with all the sleek other buttons. Maybe just make one of the black buttons, and have it light up green when someone is on Skype?

Or just remove them from postbit and readd in the profiles somewhere?

BobSuperJr
BobSuperJr

Awesomenes [On] Off

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,425 Posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:16 PM

Sorry, but what's the FavIcon? I can't see it anywhere...

Acgamer
Acgamer

Funny Title

• Armos Knight
  • 3,147 Posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:19 PM

Sorry, but what's the FavIcon? I can't see it anywhere...

The FavIcon is the little blue "N" that appears next to the name of the site while in FireFox. I believe it also works if you favorite it in IE. Not sure, though.

Posted Image

NinBoy
NinBoy

Pffft

• Bulborb
  • 945 Posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:29 PM

Just as Acgamer mentioned, the favicon is the small icon in the address bar, just beside the web address.

Acgamer
Acgamer

Funny Title

• Armos Knight
  • 3,147 Posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 04:07 PM

Can we be able to edit our comments on news articles. Here, I put a "D:" instead of a ":D" accidentally. Nothing big, but I thought I'd suggest it.

Posted Image

AERO
AERO

Waddle Dee

• Bob-omb
  • 92 Posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:09 PM

Can there be more Wi-Fi games to give codes for on the profile? I'd like to fill out Brawl and ACCF.

BobSuperJr
BobSuperJr

Awesomenes [On] Off

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,425 Posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:18 PM

Can we be able to edit our comments on news articles. Here, I put a "D:" instead of a ":D" accidentally. Nothing big, but I thought I'd suggest it.

Can there be more Wi-Fi games to give codes for on the profile? I'd like to fill out Brawl and ACCF.

I think that both of these need to be changed, although I think that AERO's proposal should be taken care of soon.

Agentdvd
Agentdvd

Toad

• Monty Mole
  • 458 Posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:20 PM

Maybe [swf] (flash) code? Although I don't think Vbulletin supports that. But I'm sure someone could code that in.
My new name is AgentDeleatur(pronounced deleter) feel free to call me AgentDVD if you still want though.

Posted Image

Ryan
Ryan

Waddle Dee

• Rattata
  • 120 Posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:14 PM

Maybe [swf] (flash) code? Although I don't think Vbulletin supports that. But I'm sure someone could code that in.

Best suggestion ever. It'd be awesome to have a 'post your favorite flash games' thread. vBulletin has custom bbcode options so it takes literally a minute or two to make one in the admin cp.
Will code for good signature.

BobSuperJr
BobSuperJr

Awesomenes [On] Off

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,425 Posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:19 AM

Whoo, okay yeah...

ANYHOO, I think it would be cool to have that top bar always be on the top of the page. Right now, it wouldn't make much sense, but when you put more info on it, it would be cool to have that. It would also be kind of neat if you had a news ticker thing for games. :D

Kyle
Kyle
  • Retired Staff
  • 3,132 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:52 PM

Whoo, okay yeah...

ANYHOO, I think it would be cool to have that top bar always be on the top of the page. Right now, it wouldn't make much sense, but when you put more info on it, it would be cool to have that. It would also be kind of neat if you had a news ticker thing for games. :D

What kinds of things would you like to see on the top bar?

BobSuperJr
BobSuperJr

Awesomenes [On] Off

• Bullet Bill
  • 1,425 Posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

What kinds of things would you like to see on the top bar?

Well, like I said, a more current news thing, or mabye that idea with threads... Also, just site updates and news would be cool. I DONT KNOW, but it would be kind of cool...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users