• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

~20.12
~20.12

Live life to the fullest

• Metroid
  • 2,207 Posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 02:36 PM

I don't know if it's still on this forum, it must have been over a year ago, but I posted an NES top 50 review. I've played over 1800 NES games XD isn't that nuts? most are terrible but I love the system so much I can have fun with any game for at least fifteen minutes.

That's some dedication, bro!!! :)
Whats Good

Giygas
Giygas

Slasher's #√-1 Fan

• Ness
  • 7,269 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:58 PM

I don't know if it's still on this forum, it must have been over a year ago, but I posted an NES top 50 review. I've played over 1800 NES games XD isn't that nuts? most are terrible but I love the system so much I can have fun with any game for at least fifteen minutes. I like simplistic games that you can legitimately get good at. Some games these days are so much story and process matching that you cannot actually "get good" at them. How are you good at modern final fantasy or 3D user-friendly mario games such as Super Mario Sunshine? all you can do is memorize the techniques, where all the stars are and you can't actually get good at the game.

I can say that I'm one of what is definetely under 1000 people that has beat Metalstorm on hard mode, might even be under one or two hundred. There aren't many games on the planet you can say that about, and the reason I have is because I'm legitimately good at a game. Of course, since I spent all my time playing that one I'm only good at a handful of NES games. a lot of people are good at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a ridiculously hard game, and can beat it, something most modern video game enthusiasts can't even dream of doing because all of their games are more memorization and looking up guides than actually praciting and learning how to play, which can be boring to many people.

Hehe, I just hated on modern video games. The only modern games I play these days have to do with building personal stuffs, like Minecraft, Animal Crossing, Age of Empires and Tycoon games. After that, my entire collection is NES and pre-gameboy color gameboy games XD. I guess I just like being good at Metalstorm.

Because of you, Metalstorm is my next goal! I am go 4 it bro! I do!
I agree with you 100% on every single thing that you said! right there. I love this post!

Giul
Giul

Super Poke-athlete Trainer

• Tortimer
  • 4,155 Posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:50 AM

I enjoyed the ones I have played, which was mostly mario, but I also played duck hunt, I didn't even mind the dog though
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Sig Made By SenseiWaddle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users