• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Chaz
Chaz

Goomba

• Shy Guy
  • 26 Posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:55 PM

Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, A Link to the Past, Lufia 1+2 and Mother 3.

Is Mother 3 the one that isn't available in the US?
~ VFX/Game Artist ~

Razor Bern
Razor Bern

Pirate

• Ike
  • 9,443 Posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:16 AM

Is Mother 3 the one that isn't available in the US?

I thought Mother 1 and 3 were both unavailable here legally.

ShulkSignature.jpg

Roland
Roland

Till' All are One

• Rattata
  • 182 Posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:21 AM

Though I know these games shouldn't technically be designated "Classic" just yet, but the graphical style, length, character development and gameplay style are ALL very traditional and should be considered in a classical RPG style.

Golden Sun.

These are hands two of the BEST GameBoy Advance Titles, and some of the greatest RPG games I've ever played. I love them. They were huge games, with large worlds (With pretty big dungeons too!) and there was always new equipment and items to be found, in which you could use some of them to forge and upgrade as well.

The Djinn are however a pretty awesome system as well, I loved finding the perfect combinations for the situation of a particular boss battle. (Though I realized at the end of the game, whatever Ninja/Samurai class Issac and Felix could go in were the best. xD)

Posted Image

Till' All are One

|YouTube|SRolandProductions|Twitter|

Sensei Waddle
Sensei Waddle

Back to this

• Magikoopa
  • 2,154 Posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:54 AM

Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, A Link to the Past, Lufia 1+2 and Mother 3.

I don't think Mother 3 really qualifies as "classic". It's a great RPG, but it came out on the Gameboy Advance in 2006. Sure, it was originally developed for the SNES and then the Nintendo 64, but it still CAME OUT on the Gameboy Advance, so it's probably a little past what most here would call classic. XD

Edited by Sensei Waddle, 27 July 2010 - 01:59 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users