14 replies to this topic

Tundra Fizz
Tundra Fizz

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,615 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:13 PM

Some of you may have heard of the story of Pokémon: Ghost Black. In fact, there was a discussion I remember not too long ago. Well, I have found out that there has been basically an "ebook" for this, except the "ebook" is for the DS. Unfortunately, this means you will need a flashcard or something like that (or an emulator). However, after experiencing this, I must say it's very well done and made me nearly piss my pants at the end. IT IS THAT GOOD!

If you would like to read the text version, you can find it here.

The "ebook" version can be found here.

Edited by MageLeif, 09 September 2010 - 10:13 PM.

TopBunk
TopBunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 14,316 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:48 PM

*Has downloaded the ebook version*
I'll take a look at it tomorrow. I've read the text story before and that was creepy enough. It's almost midnight right now, so I don't want to obtain any nightmares from this.

Edit: Shit...I couldn't help myself but to try it out before I went to bed...Since I'm at my grandparents house, I sleep in the basement...the lights are off and everything. ;________;
There's more to the ebook than what the text story has...I wasn't prepared for it...
I think there was a small bit more to it, since at the end it says there were 4 words, it only showed me 3, with the last word having a comma after it. It wasn't showing the last word...but I just had to close it.

Edited by Slasher, 10 September 2010 - 12:19 AM.

Posted Image
Spoiler

"I don't do anything I don't have to. If I have to do it, make it quick." - Oreki Houtarou

Tundra Fizz
Tundra Fizz

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,615 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:33 AM

*Has downloaded the ebook version*
I'll take a look at it tomorrow. I've read the text story before and that was creepy enough. It's almost midnight right now, so I don't want to obtain any nightmares from this.

Edit: Shit...I couldn't help myself but to try it out before I went to bed...Since I'm at my grandparents house, I sleep in the basement...the lights are off and everything. ;________;
There's more to the ebook than what the text story has...I wasn't prepared for it...
I think there was a small bit more to it, since at the end it says there were 4 words, it only showed me 3, with the last word having a comma after it. It wasn't showing the last word...but I just had to close it.

Yes, but I won't spoil it so I sent you a PM.

Acgamer
Acgamer

Funny Title

• Armos Knight
  • 3,147 Posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:27 AM

Can't find it on YouTube. Dang.

Posted Image

Decho
Decho
  • Captain Olimar
  • 6,495 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:40 AM

I have a flashcard and now I have something to use it for other than "backups" and renaming traded/event Pokemon via Pokesav.

Yay. <3 Going to try this out today.

Edit: Finished it.

Play it on a flashcard. If you play it on an emulator, you have the same issue Slasher did and it loses its creepyness. That aside, it could have been better, but was still neat. <3 The low quality pictures kinda killed it at times, though.

Guest_djuigi
Guest_djuigi
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:07 AM

Heres a very interesting cookie for you all........................the game does exist...........i own it.........i tried to do a rom dump but my cpu experienced multiple crashes and this is no joke....................yet i play this on my gameboy (the origanal fat ones just to get it the oldschool feel) and i have a save file right before i enter pallet town and ive tried everything and ive come to the conclusion of his game
#1: GHOST=Death
#2: Death kills all
#3: you can control death
#4: when you time comes you will remember all your victims
#5: YOU CANNOT RUN FROM DEATH
#6: struggle attack = Death taking you piece by piece
#7: no matter what Death is waiting for you at the end
#8: i am 18 years old and cant even play another pokemon game and even look at it right anymore this game completly altered my view on the game
#9: Karma is a bitch
#10: Avoid this game if you wanna play any pokemon game and enjoy it without the lavender town song in your head playing ever so slowly as you struggle to fight GHOST and still you die

Side note: I really do own this game i picked it up for the first time in 6 years when i saw the story written about it...........if you think the story was scary.......try playing it yourself and realize that GHOST wasnt your pet he was death in itself and he finally came for you at the end when you have noone and yo go to your old palet town home back to where it all began........probably remembering good times till everyone died cept you..........the beginning=the end
so what im saying is go ahead and search for this game online let someone remake i or imitate it im hoping to see what other people saw but very few of us had to experience it first hand and the pic thats floating around is a false pic .....well for the fact it didnt have he words on the white sides of the sticker and in the black ink theres an even darker black ink saying....................Black Version

Gr33n
Gr33n

The Trio Master

• Blooper
  • 1,288 Posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:09 PM

Heres a very interesting cookie for you all........................the game does exist...........i own it.........i tried to do a rom dump but my cpu experienced multiple crashes and this is no joke....................yet i play this on my gameboy (the origanal fat ones just to get it the oldschool feel) and i have a save file right before i enter pallet town and ive tried everything and ive come to the conclusion of his game
#1: GHOST=Death
#2: Death kills all
#3: you can control death
#4: when you time comes you will remember all your victims
#5: YOU CANNOT RUN FROM DEATH
#6: struggle attack = Death taking you piece by piece
#7: no matter what Death is waiting for you at the end
#8: i am 18 years old and cant even play another pokemon game and even look at it right anymore this game completly altered my view on the game
#9: Karma is a bitch
#10: Avoid this game if you wanna play any pokemon game and enjoy it without the lavender town song in your head playing ever so slowly as you struggle to fight GHOST and still you die

Side note: I really do own this game i picked it up for the first time in 6 years when i saw the story written about it...........if you think the story was scary.......try playing it yourself and realize that GHOST wasnt your pet he was death in itself and he finally came for you at the end when you have noone and yo go to your old palet town home back to where it all began........probably remembering good times till everyone died cept you..........the beginning=the end
so what im saying is go ahead and search for this game online let someone remake i or imitate it im hoping to see what other people saw but very few of us had to experience it first hand and the pic thats floating around is a false pic .....well for the fact it didnt have he words on the white sides of the sticker and in the black ink theres an even darker black ink saying....................Black Version

If you have it can u post a picture or it for proof?

Tai
Tai
  • Ike
  • 9,329 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:26 PM

If you have it can u post a picture or it for proof?

Its just a troll.
http://dabridge.deviantart.com/

this dude is making it in gamemaker though.

0OTLoUY.jpg

I AM AND I ARE ALL WE

Maingo
Maingo

Loveable antagonist

• Rattata
  • 119 Posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:06 AM

These stories always make me laugh so much.
I never found them to be creepy in the slightest.

Gr33n
Gr33n

The Trio Master

• Blooper
  • 1,288 Posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:51 AM

Its just a troll.
http://dabridge.deviantart.com/

this dude is making it in gamemaker though.

Yeah I figured, Always seems that way when something is to good to be true.

Hopefully Dabridge would make it come out awesome.

Gold
Gold

Destruct Legend

• Shy Guy
  • 41 Posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:33 AM

I just finished the ebook on an emulator, and I got all 4 words. But the 4th word was....well weird.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Mewtwo
  • 9,232 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:01 PM

Talk about creepypasta. o_o

pegasussignature.png

^(|)w(|)^

AbEOHkt.png

Spin
Spin

Dreams of visiting Jupiter

• Captain Falcon
  • 6,733 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:20 AM

lol what were the four words? XD

FqwhIbA.gif

Tundra Fizz
Tundra Fizz

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,615 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:59 AM

lol what were the four words? XD

Spoiler alert.

Spoiler

Tai
Tai
  • Ike
  • 9,329 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:21 AM

By the way if you have an action replay dsi with a micro sd card slot you should be able to run this.

0OTLoUY.jpg

I AM AND I ARE ALL WE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users