This mafia game is going to be a LOT different from most games. Rather then having it town vs badies you'll be split into two equal teams. Each night each team will select 2 of it's players for the next days battle. Those 2 will then name the attack which they plan to use. Once the day phase begins, the attacks will be used in order based on the select pokemons speed.
Sign ups... you may post in this thread for sign up, however, you must select your own pokemon and PM your choice to me! Included in your PM, you must give me that pokemons max stats and choose 4 moves you plan to use. We will use stats from the latest generation and you can look them up yourselves.
Weather will play an effect in this game. Each day phase the team that causes the over all most damage will choose the weather for the next day. Day phases last 2 rounds, the first round where I play your attacks out at random and the second round gives you a chance to select who you will attack. You will have no more then 48 hours to give your moves for the day phase. Night phase will also last 48 hours. Both phases can be shorter if all attacks are in.
Second part of the day phase attacks are to be called out in the open. You do not have to wait for someone else to name their attack move. If you do not call out your move in the given time, one will be randomly selected from your 4 moves given upon sign up.
Damage will be calculated using an online pokemon damage calculator. Once a pokemon has lost all it's HP that player is out of the game. The team with the last pokemon alive will be declared the winner.
1) No complaining about battle outcome! This is HUGE because this is a trial run of a rough idea and we want this to be fun. Things can be improved upon, but since I'm the host there will be no back talking!
2) There are no substituting. If you become inactive for more then 1 day/night phase combined you will then be removed from the game. So BE ACTIVE because your team is going to be depending on you!
3) Teams will be randomly assigned, once you are on your team a PM will be sent for the group. There is NO switching teams!
4) Rules may come up as we go along, this is again a random rough idea.
5) No legendary pokemon... all others are fine.
3) Prince Tai-kun
Edited by Rhyme, 07 August 2011 - 08:03 AM.