53 replies to this topic

Garuu Popka
Garuu Popka
  • Blooper
  • 1,379 Posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:25 PM

Mario is a furry, he's just wearing a fursuit

think of the poor turtles he kills ;_;

Whaaaat?! Darkstar, you dare underestimate a femanon? She who has seen things no human being should ever lay eyes on, and still goes back to 4ch­an for more?! -16bit from Lucarioboards

Lugia Dragonite Guy
Lugia Dragonite Guy

Brave Frontier

• Captain Falcon
  • 7,035 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:27 PM

Mario is a furry, he's just wearing a fursuit

think of the poor turtles he kills ;_;

SERIOUSLY! Think of all the kind turtles just walking around that he killed, but they are going to complain about a SUIT (That has been around for like ever)!

PETA is funny yo.

gzSDjdl.gif  u4hSxwP.gif

Shulk
Shulk

Caffine Addict

• Photo Contest Winner
  • 24,752 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:28 PM

And the little goombas and squids. Leave the poor furry alone!

Posted Image Posted Image

Garuu Popka
Garuu Popka
  • Blooper
  • 1,379 Posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

NINTENDO STOP KILLING THE TURLES, THINK OF THE CHILDREN ;_______;

Whaaaat?! Darkstar, you dare underestimate a femanon? She who has seen things no human being should ever lay eyes on, and still goes back to 4ch­an for more?! -16bit from Lucarioboards

Shulk
Shulk

Caffine Addict

• Photo Contest Winner
  • 24,752 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:08 PM

Some of you might remember this user from Nsider:

Razor Bern
Razor Bern

Pirate

• Ike
  • 9,443 Posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:17 PM

"Large assets." LOL, very classy.

ShulkSignature.jpg

~20.12
~20.12

Live life to the fullest

• Metroid
  • 2,207 Posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:24 PM

Oh PETA. Overreact some more please.
Whats Good

Kura
Kura
  • Bob-omb
  • 80 Posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:38 PM

Mario isn't a Furry, he is just fashion forward. :)

I am the One and only S22. Scrouge of the RP forums

The Fallen Sage

JMarz
JMarz

Rhyme's Love

• Armos Knight
  • 3,249 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:18 PM

PETA if you are listening all I am going to say is this.

You are a bunch of idiots. Number 1.) Mario does not get the Taooki suit by killing a racoon. He gets that power from a Magical Leaf , so at no point he is harming any animal of any sort. Number 2.) It's just an Imaginary a character. He is not real he is not harming any animal. Number 3.) There is no point in the game that he beating up an Animal to take their fur. Okay now that we go that out of the way, let's talk about PETA...
PETA your name stands for "People for Ethical Treatment of Animal". We have services that protect animals from mistreatment from humans and that is the ASPCA, The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, which do a better job then you do and at times I wish I can donate more to their cause but alas I need money for me and my family. Speaking of which do you think it's Ethical of defending yourself against an animal who is attacking you has the ability to kill you with just one bite. Also PETA you are human you need food, if you are in a room with a chicken, are you going to let yourself die for a chicken. Oh and I hear like to make carnivorous animals into herbavors, well guess what felines diet consist entirely of proteins that are in fish, poultry, foul, and etc. They need it to function, with out out the get muscle deficiency and develope Blindness, so how ethical are you. So in a nutshell PETA, EFFF OFF!!!

JessSig_zps4aa17d34.png

Garuu Popka
Garuu Popka
  • Blooper
  • 1,379 Posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:14 PM

wait, why doesnt PETA encourage people to fight for the improvements on the meat industry?

Shulk
Shulk

Caffine Addict

• Photo Contest Winner
  • 24,752 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:26 PM

Mario isn't a Furry, he is just fashion forward. :)

Don't deny me Mario's furry fandom! You know it's true!

Kura
Kura
  • Bob-omb
  • 80 Posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

wait, why doesnt PETA encourage people to fight for the improvements on the meat industry?

They do. But the good they do is overshadowed by their fringe attacks on things like video games, and publicity stunts.

The Fallen Sage

Shoe
Shoe

I didn't do it

• Thwomp
  • 785 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:26 PM

Anyways, this just seems silly. Mario has had that Tanooki outfit since 1988 so I don't see why it's a huge issue now. He also has a frog outfit that seems to be neglected. Silly PETA extremists.

I had a friend who brought this whole issue up quickly in my AP Environmental Science class today. This is exactly what I said. Well put Golden.

if you are in a room with a chicken, are you going to let yourself die for a chicken.

All I can say to that statement there is, I hope you have a feather plucker and something to cook it with. Have fun without those. Lol, I am just being silly.

Edited by Ultimate-Shoe, 15 November 2011 - 07:28 PM.

DIYGUY
DIYGUY

Just do it yourself!

• Armos Knight
  • 3,037 Posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:28 PM

tch funny thing is, they only complain about Mario and the Tanooki suit, not Luigi and his fox-thing suit. Lol.

2rcwyzs.png

Jirachi82
Jirachi82

White FC- 3310 3890 9240

• Rattata
  • 241 Posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:56 AM

PETA really needs to be shut down like the WBC. In fact, did you know the place kills off 85% of their animals without people knowing?
Posted Image

Kura
Kura
  • Bob-omb
  • 80 Posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:00 AM

PETA really needs to be shut down like the WBC. In fact, did you know the place kills off 85% of their animals without people knowing?

I would ask if we know they are killing off 85% of their animals without people knowing, then how do we infact know this statistic to be accurate?

and while I don't think they can be forced to shut down (idiocy isn't illegal at this point) I think the best thing to do is deny them a platform for said idiocy. And if that fails deny them an audience. Just change the channel, ignore the news reports etc etc.

The Fallen Sage

Kea
Kea

memento mori

• Ness
  • 7,866 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:41 AM

I would ask if we know they are killing off 85% of their animals without people knowing, then how do we infact know this statistic to be accurate?

and while I don't think they can be forced to shut down (idiocy isn't illegal at this point) I think the best thing to do is deny them a platform for said idiocy. And if that fails deny them an audience. Just change the channel, ignore the news reports etc etc.

http://www.thedailyb...euthanasia.html "No one knowing" is false. We know.

And yeah. PETA tries as hard as they can to get their message heard, though. (i find it funny that they insult women, minorities, and tragedies such as the holocaust and the slave trade to get their point across) They still have a bunch of people who think they're good and give them money though, so I don't think they're going to go anywhere anytime soon.

Edited by Keatos, 16 November 2011 - 09:47 AM.

Posted Image

Tundra Fizz
Tundra Fizz

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,604 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:35 PM

Has PETA ever gone after Pokémon for "alleged cockfighting"? I never have heard of anything like that but I'd be surprised if they haven't.

Shulk
Shulk

Caffine Addict

• Photo Contest Winner
  • 24,752 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:45 PM

Has PETA ever gone after Pokémon for "alleged cockfighting"? I never have heard of anything like that but I'd be surprised if they haven't.

OMG I didn't even think of it and now that you made this post the google bot will get a hold of it! We must defend our Pokes!!!!

Tundra Fizz
Tundra Fizz

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,604 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:48 PM

If PETA ever goes after Pokémon , PETA will most likely approach in a wrong way in which it will make them look like fools so I'm not too worried about that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users