So am I.

That remains to be seen.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:51 PM

WOOT! My work agreed to get me a new computer!

http://www.microcent...duct_id=0385317

That's the one I'm getting. My co-worker is going to go pick it up tonight so I'll have it Wednesday when I get to work.

apathy
apathy
  • Adept
  • 3,825 Posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

WOOT! My work agreed to get me a new computer!

http://www.microcent...duct_id=0385317

That's the one I'm getting. My co-worker is going to go pick it up tonight so I'll have it Wednesday when I get to work.

omg thats so much better than my computer. :I And I payed like, €550 for mine. ;_;

:: [Soundcloud] :: [Mixcloud] ::
deep/tech house

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

Yeah it's sooooooooooo smexy. My co-worker said I should buy one for the house just to play games on lol. But I'll be so happy and it will probably take me two days to set everything up on it too. First I'll have to clean off the one I have because that's going to my co-worker. My current one has 3 GB RAM 2.64 GHz dual processor and 232 GB hard drive. Her computer only has 2GB Ram 2.0 GHz and 65GB hard drive so she's very excited to get my old computer lol.

Bounty
Bounty

The end is nigh

• Armos Knight
  • 3,110 Posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

gtfo :C

Yeah, I still have two weeks...
But I will wait with anticipation >:D

2rcwyzs.png

Nathan
Nathan

Coffee Enthusiast

• Zelda
  • 5,262 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:14 AM

Yeah, I still have two weeks...
But I will wait with anticipation >:D

As do I.

You college folk make me jealous.

Posted Image

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:59 AM

As do I.

You're just such a baby of the forum hahaha. Are you a Junior right now?

Nathan
Nathan

Coffee Enthusiast

• Zelda
  • 5,262 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

You're just such a baby of the forum hahaha. Are you a Junior right now?

Yup. I do believe Paraflinch is a Junior as well. But other than him I'm probably the youngest (semi) active member we have here.

Edit: Oh wait. I think Switch might be a Junior. Or a Senior. I think he's a year older than me though. :U

Posted Image

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,455 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

As do I.

I'm in college and I'm always on spring break.

hA0AZYy.png

Decho
Decho
  • Captain Falcon
  • 6,523 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:34 PM

Yup. I do believe Paraflinch is a Junior as well. But other than him I'm probably the youngest (semi) active member we have here.

Edit: Oh wait. I think Switch might be a Junior. Or a Senior. I think he's a year older than me though. :U

Pretty sure Switch is a year younger than I am, so he would be your age. <3

Kea
Kea

memento mori

• Ness
  • 7,888 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

As do I.

soon your time will come, young one.

And Switch is IRISH so who knows what he would be in our true and wonderful American school system.

Posted Image

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:43 AM

Got a VGA cable free from work yesterday WOOT! Now I can plug my laptop into my TV and have a 26" monitor! This will be great for when I replay Fable. I'm really hoping the game pad I have works with that game for the PC because I'd hate to have my laptop on my lap to play the game on my TV. That would just be awkward positioning. o.O

GOOD_DOGE
GOOD_DOGE

"Make it quick."

• doge
  • 1,754 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

My brother bought me Lego Pirates of the Caribbean just out of the blue, so that was nice of him and I'm pretty happy about that. Me and my brother also got a Let's Play of Minecraft in today so that's pretty awesome too. In school, I finished a lot of my subjects early... So now all that I have left is math, science, and language arts. And Spanish, but I've been kind of slacking on that and might drop it when school ends. I'm also generally happy about school, because this was my last year and I'm finishing strong early in May :D. My dog-sitting job has picked up a bit this month, so it's been nice seeing all of my doggy friends. A house near us that we thought foreclosed recently, actually had people move into it so that's neat; can't wait to meet the new neighbors. I'm also pretty excited for Decho's Friday Night Gaming event. And lastly, I've almost got my driver's ed courses finished, so, soon I'll be able to get my permit and start racking up some hours to get my license. Life is good.

Toadeh
Toadeh

Toadicus Finch

• Kremling
  • 1,029 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:57 PM

The weather is gorgeous and I get to go to school at 9:30am for the next three days.

:dummy:

Toadeh
Toadeh

Toadicus Finch

• Kremling
  • 1,029 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

It's supposed to storm tonight. I love laying in bed and listening to the rain and thunder and lightning and stuff.

SO DO I.

That's why RainyMood is one of my favorite sites ever.

Sunnyboom
Sunnyboom
  • Monty Mole
  • 293 Posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

I think I'm finally making my first friend at college.
Like I have a few kids in class that I'm kinda friendly with already but they only seem interested in talking during class usually about what is going on in class...
But I was asked if I wanted to hang out outside of class and even though I had to decline I feel like its progress.
no.

Bounty
Bounty

The end is nigh

• Armos Knight
  • 3,110 Posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

I thought there were a couple others besides us? Anyway, only one more week left!
And wow, it's nice outside. It's upper 70's for the Minnesotans right now.

2rcwyzs.png

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

I thought there were a couple others besides us? Anyway, only one more week left!
And wow, it's nice outside. It's upper 70's for the Minnesotans right now.

Out of the active users, nope. Just about 4 maybe up to 6 at best for high school students.

Bounty
Bounty

The end is nigh

• Armos Knight
  • 3,110 Posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:24 PM

Out of the active users, nope. Just about 4 maybe up to 6 at best for high school students.

... Yeah, guess that makes sense. We're kind of a young adult Nintendo forum I guess.

2rcwyzs.png

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

... Yeah, guess that makes sense. We're kind of a young adult Nintendo forum I guess.

Seems to be how that's going. But then again, I think forums are a kind of dying generation. Most gaming systems have messaging systems so people don't really use forums as much as they use to. Especially when it comes to Nintendo since both xbox and sony have their official communities that are advertised in their products and the gaming magazines. When it comes to Nintendo forums, they are becoming less and less active.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users