memento mori

• Ness
  • 7,888 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

Stuff that brings me joy:

1. anime music
2. anime feelings
3. homestuck (especially when it's being anime)
4. my bffsie (especially when we're talking about anime)
5. warm weather (what an anime day)

i'm too anime for this world

Posted Image

Sunnyboom
Sunnyboom
  • Monty Mole
  • 293 Posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:51 AM

I really enjoy one hit kills in video games.
I like that it saves me time.
Like, I really do.

And strawberries.
I really like having strawberries in the house.
no.

Decho
Decho
  • Captain Falcon
  • 6,523 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:30 PM

Finished every bit of work that I can do right now in online AP Physics (which means that I'm set through spring break. I would do more, but they're review problems that the teacher's going to personally assign later), so going to power through and probably finish my online bioethics class next week. Feels good.

Toadeh
Toadeh

Toadicus Finch

• Kremling
  • 1,029 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

I'll be in Madrid one week from today and jfahdsfjasdfhadsf I'm so pumped.

EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKS THOUGH.

Kea
Kea

memento mori

• Ness
  • 7,888 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

The weather is really, really nice and I can wear t-shirts without a coat or hoodie. :3c

Posted Image

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

Well I am happy now that I finally finished the HTML pages I was suppose to do like 3 weeks ago. I finally wasn't lazy and decided to do some actual work today hahaha.

Sunnyboom
Sunnyboom
  • Monty Mole
  • 293 Posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:44 AM

On a good note, I cut my bangs and now I can see clearly again.
haha, in more ways than one unfortunately....
no.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:08 AM

I'm happy to be off from work today even if I do have a headache. Just means I have another day to play more video games. :dummy:

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,781 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

I had a nice time at the beach. 83

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Bounty
Bounty

The end is nigh

• Armos Knight
  • 3,110 Posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

I protested here and it worked.

2rcwyzs.png

Sunnyboom
Sunnyboom
  • Monty Mole
  • 293 Posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

Someone I really, really, really like, respect, and follow on tumblr just liked and reblogged a whole bunch of things from my tumblr.
I'm dying. I literally forgot how to breathe for a few seconds. So much joy and happiness. I've got goosebumps.
This better not be a dream.
no.

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

Anime convention, Sakura-Con is finally here. <3

I hope my grades don't suffer when I'll be attending the convention for the next three days.

Sunnyboom
Sunnyboom
  • Monty Mole
  • 293 Posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

I finally have my first job interview ever. I'm so happy. I don't even care that it's on my birthday and I probably messed up a few of my friends birthday party plans because I temporarily forgot when my own birthday is.
It's at Subway. Which I can't complain about even if it is the Subway not immediately close to me but I can take the bus so meehhhh. I'm just so happy to even get a job interview.
I probably sound so silly but in the past year I've applied to who knows how many places and this is my first, FIRST, job interview ever. Sure I should probably be too nervous but I'm so happy and even the dude who called me about having the job interview was like "Wow, you're pretty happy about this" which of course I replied "I really wouldn't mind working at a place I like to eat at" because that sounds much better than "This is my first ever job interview so yeah."

Haha, I'm basically talking to myself but I don't care if any of you don't care because I care and my friend just texted me about how I forgot my own birthday and ruined her plans.
Ohhhhh, this is great. c:
I wouldn't mind now if they don't hire me because now I have proof to show to my mom that I am doing something more than being a lazy, soon to be nineteen, college student.
no.

Wappa
Wappa
  • Rattata
  • 205 Posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

Almost got my priest to level 20 then I can move on. Man I hate that class so much. Can't kill diddly squat with it. :P

Kea
Kea

memento mori

• Ness
  • 7,888 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

Someone on tumblr said that they liked my blog. (*´▽`*)All I've been doing is obnoxiously liveblogging Majora's Mask and reblogging Homestuck and Zelda stuff.

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.....!

Posted Image

Hugh
Hugh

A Mann's Man

• 6,936 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:43 AM

The universe is amazing. I can't believe how every connects perfectly together to create the things we take for granted. I spent today realizing just how perfectly everything is put together. The soft touch of cat's fur, the barest whiff of fresh cut grass, the sound of wind blasting across kilometers of land, the smokey flavour of a home-cooked hamburger, the vibrant oranges and pinks of a sunset.

This is what I live for: The miracles of nature.

Kea
Kea

memento mori

• Ness
  • 7,888 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:39 PM

Smash I love your post.

ALSO I LOVE EVERYTHING i love my tumblr dash i love pokemon i love summer and I love doing shit and I love this song it's so cute.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR EVERYTHING

Posted Image

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

Work has been great this week! I'm really excited about my new baby bird that I'll be getting soon, but I'm also happy with the quality of work I've been doing lately. I've been getting a lot done and things that I can feel really proud about. Especially the marketing pieces, but also the last two days I wrote and created a standard procedures manual for one of the job positions at the company I work for. I've been putting in extra hours this week too, so the extra pay and bonus check that I get next week will be great! I'll probably buy myself a present!

Decho
Decho
  • Captain Falcon
  • 6,523 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

The universe is amazing. I can't believe how every connects perfectly together to create the things we take for granted. I spent today realizing just how perfectly everything is put together. The soft touch of cat's fur, the barest whiff of fresh cut grass, the sound of wind blasting across kilometers of land, the smokey flavour of a home-cooked hamburger, the vibrant oranges and pinks of a sunset.

This is what I live for: The miracles of nature.

we need a Carl Sagan Golden Pipe award for this post.

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:08 PM

i love pokemon

That reminds me...

POKéMON RAVE.

Edited by MageLeif, 24 May 2012 - 09:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users