Photo

Rank icon suggestion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:29 PM

Since I've been my rank for several months now and it suppose to have an icon being the last rank on the forum, I thought I'd give a suggestion.

Posted Image Andrea

Hows that, I did it 16x16 I wasn't sure of the size.

Nathan
Nathan

Coffee Enthusiast

• Zelda
  • 5,262 Posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

It'd probably be best if it was mario related and matched the rank color. I'll see what I can do! :)

Posted Image

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

What about a super mushroom? Just like the 1-UP except red which would match the color nicely.

Edited by MageLeif, 08 June 2012 - 05:21 PM.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

Yeah I liked that one as well. I was thinking 1-up since it's kind of cool and the last rank, but a super mushroom would be good too.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:48 PM

Posted Image Andrea

Posted Image Andrea

Posted Image Andrea

Because nothing has been done as of yet, here are 3 more suggestions. I made the icons 18x18 so they might have to be changed to 16x16

Oh can I also mention that I think it's a bit crazy that Kyle will make a special rank for a user with an icon next to the name on a whim for helping him complete a pokedex and yet this final rank that use to have an icon has remained iconless for months. >_<

Edited by Andrea, 09 August 2012 - 12:55 PM.

Nathan
Nathan

Coffee Enthusiast

• Zelda
  • 5,262 Posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

Posted Image Andrea

Posted Image Andrea

Posted Image Andrea

Because nothing has been done as of yet, here are 3 more suggestions. I made the icons 18x18 so they might have to be changed to 16x16

Oh can I also mention that I think it's a bit crazy that Kyle will make a special rank for a user with an icon next to the name on a whim for helping him complete a pokedex and yet this final rank that use to have an icon has remained iconless for months. >_<

For the record, I'm fairly certain Kyle had no intention of creating a rank icon for the final rank and I don't ever recall him saying he would make one, and quite honestly the only reason I'm willing to do it is because you seem fairly adamant about obtaining it.

I know you've waited for three months. I promise I'll get to it, I even have it on my Reminders now. :)

Posted Image

Bounty
Bounty

The end is nigh

• Armos Knight
  • 3,110 Posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

>.> You didn't have to take a picture of your reminders, but alright then.

2rcwyzs.png

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

It had one when I first joined, then when the ranks changed he had the last rank as Mario and with the mario hat as the icon. That was when it had the post count of over 30K. But once the post count number was cut down, the icon disappeared and he did say he was going to put it back.

Glad to hear it's on your list of things though. It just would be nice to have one for the last rank to show a person has made it to the very end. I mean if there are going to be ranks with colors and icons on a forum it only makes sense.

Nathan
Nathan

Coffee Enthusiast

• Zelda
  • 5,262 Posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:37 PM

>.> You didn't have to take a picture of your reminders, but alright then.

Of course I didn't. But I was showing her that I wasn't just brushing her off and intend on doing this.

That and I just got this computer and need to put my new applications to use. <3

Posted Image

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

I'm just bumping this to see if there are any new developments.

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

I'm just bumping this to see if there are any new developments.

A unique icon for the final rank - I don't see why not and it has been approved in the past.

The second icon in the post of the super mushroom is very nice, once I get home later today I'll put that into the Mario rank (if I somehow forget, please send me a PM to remind me).

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

A unique icon for the final rank - I don't see why not and it has been approved in the past.

The second icon in the post of the super mushroom is very nice, once I get home later today I'll put that into the Mario rank (if I somehow forget, please send me a PM to remind me).

That's always been my fav and was the icon I had when I reached Super Mushroom before the rank changes.

Thanks Mage.