7 replies to this topic

Joshua
Joshua

The Watcher

• Bulborb
  • 846 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:35 PM

Where'd we all go this week? There are no threads about E3 from when the event actually took place.

So, we learned a lot about the Wii U this week; your thoughts? Personally, I was a bit underwhelmed with Nintendo's showings at first, but once I really began looking at the games (including a few high-profile games they oddly did not show at their event) I became a bit more excited.

In particular, Pikmin 3 looks great. Surprisingly, I've also found myself excited for Nintendo Land.

261excw.gif nl74m9.gif vo0jnk.png

GOOD_DOGE
GOOD_DOGE

"Make it quick."

• doge
  • 1,754 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:03 AM

We all went here:
http://nintendopipel...012-discussion/

Personally I enjoyed Nintendo's E3.

Edited by BAD_DOG, 11 June 2012 - 07:04 AM.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

I never watch E3. Never have and probably never will. My interest in games has been waning over the years.

Nathan
Nathan

Coffee Enthusiast

• Zelda
  • 5,262 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:03 AM

Personally I didn't get as much hype from this years E3 than others. Not to say I'm not excited for the Wii U's potential, but I don't know, I just feel things could've been done better. I personally wanted more surprise announcements and AC:3DS news.

It was a decent and not terrible year, but I just feel it could've been better. The conference (aside from Pikmin 3, maybe) did not enthuse me to get a Wii U.

Posted Image

Bounty
Bounty

The end is nigh

• Armos Knight
  • 3,110 Posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:40 PM

I almost entirely agree with Digital there.

2rcwyzs.png

Spin
Spin

Absolute Zero

• Ness
  • 7,455 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

If I wasn't sold on the Wii U already, this conference definitely wouldn't have convinced me. I knew I already was gonna buy one eventually though, so that didn't make much difference. It's just a matter of when now, as the only reason i'd buy a Wii U at launch is for Pikmin 3, and I don't know if that's enough to make me buy it then.

hA0AZYy.png

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

I'd probably wait a year or two like I did with the Wii. Maybe even longing depending on the games I want. I know that first party games are never going to be totally out of stalk so unless there are some amazing 3rd party RPGs then I'll take my time.

NiGHTS
NiGHTS

Lurking in your dreams

• Pikachu
  • 8,390 Posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:32 PM

Yeah I would say I am in the same boat with the Wii U in that I will likely wait till mid to late next year at the earliest to get one. I feel the Wii U is going to be kinda like the 360 was early on, in that it will have a lot of ports of games that are also out on current gen systems. The question is, will it get the big titles that the 360 got later on to help it take off big. That is just something we will have to wait and see about.

PatSig2_zps27e391b0.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users