Photo

Official 3DS Demos thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
131 replies to this topic

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

Posted Image

Who here is excited about demos? Well I know I for one am! There is a great up side for gaming companies to offer free demos for their games. It's a marketing tool! Games are expensive, and gamers don't want to waste money. As a gamer, if I even question a little my potential enjoyment of a game, then I'm not going to fork out the cash. Developers get squat for used game purchases, and I have to admit I am one who will wait for a game to be used and cheap if it's something I'm interested in but not 100% sure on.

Demos are an amazing tool in another way as well. They are a great asset to a gamer with a one track mind. When I look at myself, I put on the label RPG gamer, but is that all I am? No! I love racing games, action, adventure, puzzle, and more. However, when it comes to my pocket I will drop money down on a new RPG without trying it if it's from a developer I know, love and trust. When it comes to the other genres, not so much. How do I decide what to buy? Well Nintendo first party games are a given. They are tried, tested and true to quality. I've played Nintendo games from the very start of their creation. I know that without a doubt I love Mario and Zelda. But then there are some first party games that I question. When the developer takes a change of direction. A good example is Metriod. Loved the 2D side scroll, don't like the FPS.

This is where demons shine, they allow the gamer to try a game with no strings attached. Sadly video game rental places are hard to come by. Gamefly is one of the most common places a gamer can turn to, but requires a monthly subscription. If you're a gamer that lacks the time or finances, this isn't a good option at all. Demos on the other hand allow for quick play and if done properly can give you a great feel for the game. Even when it comes to games you know you plan to buy, a demo can make the difference between the choice of "Oh I'll get it later after a few peer reviews", or "Man this has sealed the deal I want this game day ONE!"

With that said, I'll be keeping record here of the demos offered on the 3DS. I plan to play them all even if I don't want the game. I'll then give my comments about the demo and what I see for the games potential. Of course these views are opinion and bias, but at least you get to know what's available without having to search. I'd also like to mention that not all demos are going to be worth the download and if that's the case I'll let you know for sure. Hope you guys read these and enjoy!

NEWEST DEMO:

Posted Image

Fire Emblem Awakenings - Feb 4, 2013

Let me say this first, I've never played through a FE game. The only one I've even tried was SS on the GBA and I did not like the game style and quit 2 hours in. But playing this demo has put the interest in the series to my mind. This game is going to have quite a bit in it sadly none of the customization is shown to you in the demo version. However, you do get to fight 2 battles and see some beautiful cut scenes. The graphics are gorgeous and the game play is great. The beginning of the game is a bit cheesy though, but it did make me laugh. Nice thing is you get 30 plays, but I can't see any reason why anyone would play more then once. For this game you either love it or you hate it and if unsure one play through will let you know. I believe this is the FE game I will get and enjoy. Here's looking to Feb 4th!

Edited by Tali'Zorah, 17 January 2013 - 06:05 PM.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

PAST DEMOS:

Posted Image

Fire Emblem Awakenings - Feb 4, 2013

Let me say this first, I've never played through a FE game. The only one I've even tried was SS on the GBA and I did not like the game style and quit 2 hours in. But playing this demo has put the interest in the series to my mind. This game is going to have quite a bit in it sadly none of the customization is shown to you in the demo version. However, you do get to fight 2 battles and see some beautiful cut scenes. The graphics are gorgeous and the game play is great. The beginning of the game is a bit cheesy though, but it did make me laugh. Nice thing is you get 30 plays, but I can't see any reason why anyone would play more then once. For this game you either love it or you hate it and if unsure one play through will let you know. I believe this is the FE game I will get and enjoy. Here's looking to Feb 4th!

Posted Image
Art of Balance- June 7, 2012

I remember as a kid stacking blocks up as high as I could until they fell, or the game Jenga where you had to remove blocks and stalk them on top and first to make the stalk fall lost. But this summer I had a very fond memory in the art of balance, and that was actually going fishing with my dad and finding these 3 stone piles in the water, one was on a log and the other 2 build on other stones. These piles had the strangest shaped rocks and all different sizes, yet the piles were perfectly balanced. My father then told me about how back in the day people would make walls and statues from rocks without anything holding them together, that it was the art of balance. This required a lot of skill and now you can practice such skill on a handheld gaming system. The music is relaxing, the settings are very pleasant and the 3D effects really lend itself to this game. It's a demo worth trying. And for only $4.99 might be a game worth getting as well.

Posted Image

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!! - November 20, 2012

Weird title? Well yeah, it's a pretty weird game. I just found out it's like some cartoon or something. My first thought when I started to play the demo was WTF is this shit? But wow that talk stuff they call dialog, pretty funny crap going on here. The demo lent itself to give you a nice feel for the game, but the funny things that are said are what made it worth playing. Controls are okay, not much to it but if you're a fan of slap stick comedy and crappy RPGs this would be your cup of tea. Demo is worth it and the reviewers seem to love it so give it a try.

Posted Image

2 Fast 4 Gnomz - November 1, 2012

OMG my parents weren't lying when they told me gnomes stole socks from the dryer! This sock stealing rebel is one you have to keep your eye on at all times. He's WAY to fast so do not blink! The demo was fun, the game unlocks more skills then the demo which is good to know, but you get a good 7 sold levels with 2 skills to try out. I freaking died 63 times on the seventh stage... beat that! If you're a fan of sonic, or robot unicorn attacks, then this game might be of interest to you. There is a bit of a story that goes with it, but what it comes down to is the level design and how quick your reflexes are. The demo is worth a play, the game has 45 levels and is only $4.99 on the eshop.

Posted Image
Fractured Soul - September 13, 2012

Ever play mighty switch force? Well this game is totally that taken to the next level. This demo is a nice example of the game giving you a full four levels to explore. Using the dual screen you switch your bodies soul from top to bottom to pass through and reach areas other wise inaccessible on the other screen. The game requires some quick reflexes and a keen eye to coordinate you character on both screens. It's pretty intense and seems quiet fun. Definitely give the demo a try.

Posted Image

Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion - November 18, 2012

For what's suppose to be an Epic game, the box art alone leaves you with much to be desired. I have to say, I was not impressed at all by this demo. I'm sick of games that make gamers look like idiots. If you have to give us an entire level to show us a tutorial for each button that does an action you are calling gamers DUMBASSES. Yeah the first half of the demo is the cricket telling you "Hey wait press B to jump on the enemies head" Please just let us get into the game and figure out the controls. A 5 year old could figure that out, we've had over 25 years of Mario experience to help us with that.

Next, why make a 3DS game if you're not going to use the 3DS controls >_< This could have been a DS game easy. The 3D graphics are flat and add nothing to the gaming experience. In general the graphics are poor for a game this day in age. Another thing, the game is way to dumbed down. I already mentioned the tuts, but they could have done a lot more with the paint brush letting gamers actually use their imagination like scriblenuts.

Finally... Would it have killed to have voice acting??? There is WAY to much reading involved in this game that it makes it seem choppy and half finished. I'm sure people will enjoy the game still, but Epic Mickey is in no way EPIC... more like EPIC fail. Now this demo makes me glad I never got the Wii game.

Posted Image

Marvel Pinball 3D - June 28, 2012

Pinball should stick to the arcade, or a larger screen. For the demo you get only 2 boards to try, Fantastic 4 and Blade. Blade far surpasses the F4, but I do like the animations for the F4 board. Thing is, if you are not playing this with the 3D effects on, everything looks smashed together and is very hard to see. Even with the 3D effects I find it hard to see the ball on such a small screen. However, the 3D does work very well for this game. The demo though is far to short, when playing and scoring really high on the F4 board, the demo cut out on me before I lost all my balls. I found this to be annoying and the demo did not give me a satisfactory example of this game.

Posted Image

Moshlings Theme Park - October 30, 2012

Dear god someone SHOOT ME! I don't think this demo has an ending and you would have to kill me to make me play it longer then the 45 mins I had put into this. This game has vibrant nice colors, but is a rip off of Mario Party for 5 year olds. You start off from a Zoo wanting to visit a theme park and your plane is caught in a storm. So you have to navigate through storm clouds collecting gems, treats and batteries. Once out of juice you crash in the theme park which you have to rebuild. As you enter all your moshling friends are lost and you have to play a string of mini games collecting them back. Every other mini game is a search game that is repetitive with the exception of an added ability. Being that the game is designed for young children they did a pretty good job, but for some of the mini games the controls really suck. This demo is not worth playing if you are over 8 years old.

Posted Image

LEGO The Lord of the Rings - October 30, 2012

Even though I only own one LEGO game, I have to say from the demos I've played they are quite enjoyable and this one is no different. LEGO allows for an expended world with more puzzles then most other games. These games are quite creative and fun especially when joined with stories we already know about. This demo allows for users to get a feel for the story with some voice acting, and also gives you a chance to play as all the characters in a free play mode. Even if you have never read or seen the movies, you can enjoy a LEGO game due to the creative, fun and childish game play. Great demo!

Posted Image

Style Savvy: Trendsetters - Oct 22, 2012

Like OMG, like look how pretty I am. Can you like do my hair and like do my make-up. Okay enough of the valley girl speech, I can't like do it right. >_< You have to know with a game like this it must be a chick thing and even then for pre-teen girls. Yet I tried with since I have this need to try every single demo you can on this system. Anyways, it's pretty basic. You have to choose your clothing, hair style and make up. At least you can pick your hair color, but you can't change the color of the clothes at all. Needless to say I came in last place, I'm not a trendsetter nor would I ever want to be. I HATE clothes shopping. This demo is a one that you don't need to bother with unless your a chick 8-12 years of age.

Posted Image

The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave - September 27, 2012

Hello Pokemon Mystery Dugeon meets Face Raiders...hmmmmm. If you've played these games, then this really does sum up what Denpa Men is all about. You meet these little flying dudes in jump suits, you have to catch them Face Raider style using the camera and looking around shooting netting at them. I'd say the demo is pretty extensive since I still haven't finished to see how far it lets you go. Yet the game itself is VERY simplistic. It also gave me the Dora the Explora feeling since the little men repeat themselves often. "We have a fallen Denpa, we must revive him or we will lose him when we leave". Every time one dies you get this message. Battle style is turn based and goes into the battle kind of like Paper Mario. So really it's just a HUGE mix of different games making it seem familiar but a starter RPG for simple minded people.

Posted Image

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - July 3rd, 2012

I'd say this is an average demo. Final Fantasy has some really well known music in this industry so it only makes sense to make a rhythm game, but as far as the demo goes, I didn't recognize either song. Not just that, but the motions do not really compliment the songs at all, it feels really out of rhythm. I do not think this game translated well for what they were trying to do. The ideas presented were good, but poorly executed.

Posted Image

Heroes of Ruin - Releases 7/17/12

Another short demo, but it really does pack a punch! The amazing thing with this demo is that it includes co-op online play and local play for up to 4 players. This is seriously SWEET! I played single player first and cleared the area without even doing everything that I could do. I got use to the controls and menus really quick and then went back to play online. In the demo you can't chat with your team mates so that makes it a bit hard, but you can see where everyone is on the map. For the full game there is voice chat to make things easier. I didn't know anyt

Posted Image

Rhythm Thief - Releases 7/10/12

Okay I gave it a shot and it's actually quite fun. I liked all the aspects that the demo had. I did really bad for my first time, but it's much better then Elite Beat Agents. Mostly because the main thing I noticed is the music really flows with the rhythm in this game. You can actually just listen to the music for putting in the action commands without looking at what the command is asking for. Gives a much more realistic feel to the game and smooth controls.

Since it's not my gaming style, I wouldn't say I'd want to rush and get it day 1, but it is a game that I probably would pick up since I tried it and know I would enjoy it for some fun short gaming bursts.

Posted Image

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Releases July 31, 2012 (US)

This is one game I was apprehensive about. I played CoM and 365/2 both for Nintendo handheld systems and didn't like either of them. However, I LOVED the two original games. The controls for the handheld games I played just sucked so I wasn't expecting different with this one. However, after playing the demo my mind is changed. This is a game I would be more then happy to get day one and I plan to pre-order this game! The demo, although short, exceeded my expectations in more ways then one. The introduction of a new game play aspect dubbed "flowmotion" is simply amazing. It allows for quick burst movement around the play area in a beautiful array of colorful animation. Not just for movement, flowmotion is also an attacking advantage that as a player you will want to master fast. If you haven't already, give this demo a try!

Posted Image

The Amazing Spider-Man 3DS - Released June 26, 2012

I've only ever had and played one Spider-man game, and I couldn't even tell you which one it was. I know it was for the PS2. Anyways, this demo allowed you to experience the controls of the game, but all you get is a screen shot of what these controls are. There is a little bit of tutorial once you get into the action, but for me I found myself more of a button masher. There is clearly more of a learning curve with this game then I was willing to put time in for. Especially with a Demo. For an action game it is face paced and in your face. I'm sure many would love the action this game provides, but it is not for me. My heart was racing and it was far to stressful for me to enjoy.

Posted Image

Rayman Origins - Released June 5, 2012

Never before have I played a game in this series. To me it was kind of like Earth Worm Jim. I liked the action moves and animations. Sound effects made me giggle as well. The controls were rather good and the demo had 3 different stages giving you a nice rounded example of what to expect in the game. For me though, I've never been good at platformer games and the second stage that was a cave like stage that scrolled with you and you had to move fast to keep ahead of the side scroll, yeah I couldn't pass that stage for the life of me. The problem for me with platformers is that some of the stages require you to be a master of the controls. They require exact movements and skilled hand eye coordination. Sadly I lack the proficiency to complete a platform style game. It is for this fact alone that I would not get the game, but other wise it seems pretty solid and fun.

Posted Image

Mario & Sonic Olympics - Released February 14, 2012

I'd have to say this was a pretty balanced demo. The game reminded me a lot of Mario Party DS. In the demo you get a sample of 4 mini games to play and you are part of a set team. I'm sure in the full version you get a lot more options. Since the demo didn't have any gyro scope controlled mini games I'm not sure if the game takes full advantage of the 3DS or not. I would hope so with a game like this since mini games are a great way to demonstrate a systems full potential. This demo though did not do that for me and left me feeling meh about the game. I wasn't interested before, and the demo did nothing to persuade me other wise.

Posted Image

Order Up! - Released June 21, 2012

This is some great training for you high school drop outs that are not going to make anything good of your life! Why not get this and practice and while you're at it learn the phrase "do you want fries with that"? Seriously what is this gaming world coming too! I'll bet it may be better then some of the games we had on Atari but this is a total yawn! The demo is pretty good though because it gives you a complete feel or the game. You can play it for quite some time and try out creating different orders. It didn't explain that you could do more then one item at a time, luckily I figured that out on my own. However, I know I will NEVER get this game. And if someone got it for me, I'd kick them!

Posted Image

Lego Batman 2 - Released June 19, 2012

I've only had one Lego game and that was the Star Wars one on the DS that had all 6 episodes. For a demo this game was pretty cool. You got to play for quite some time and beat up on 3 or 4 bosses I can't remember. Solving the puzzles to get around using Legos is always fun and cleaver. I also like the action of the game and slamming Robin into the bad guys is good for laughs when he blows apart! I wouldn't buy the game because of limited funds, but if I did get it as a gift I'd enjoy it.

Posted Image

Mutant Mudds - Released January 26, 2012

Here we have a very basic platform style game. The controls in this demo reminded me of the very first Duke Nukem. Difference here though is even though it's 2D it takes on a new meaning of 3D adventure. However, what they do is nothing new since I've seen it before in some Mario games. Parts of the game have you moving from the front where you normally play a game, into the background to move or advance in a level. For a demo, they give you a lot of experience with the first stage of the first 4 levels being available to play. But for a new game, it leaves a lot to be desired. Definitely worth the demo play, but from the demo I don't see how the full game is worth the money.

Posted Image

Pyramids - Available in the eShop

This has to be the worst demo I have EVER played in my life. The demo actually turned me off from wanting to get the game. I do enjoy puzzle games, but this demo only gives you 1 single level to try and all you have to do is walk across the screen to the door. You do have to move a couple blocks to get the key, but there is no thinking involved. Because of the simplicity of the level shown in the demo and how quick it was over I did not get a clear understanding of the game play or controls. There was nothing enjoyable about the demo and all it did was piss me off because it was a waste of time to download and then another waste of time to remove it from my system. They would have been better off not having a demo at all, rather then giving us a piece of shit to try out. Clearly my anger has not subsided towards this experience.

Posted Image

Crush 3D - Released March 9, 2012

Once again, we have a demo that has proved its worth! I had no clue what this game was and when I first saw the demo up there I didn't bother with it. Boy was I blown away! This demo was just really sweet! You go in and hear some mumbo jumbo from some doctor friend of yours that wants to use you as a test subject. You get placed virtually into this computer system named "C.R.U.S.H." and in this 3D brain of the computer you need to solve puzzles. The puzzles involve looking at your surroundings from different perspectives and changing the environment by "crushing" it to 2D. The demo gave a learn as you go tutorial and there was no learning curve. To top this off, this demo made the choice for me, I'm going to get this game!

Posted Image

Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater - Released February 21, 2012

Another first for me, I thought these games were all in first person, but this one to my surprise and delight was not. It felt a lot like playing a Tomb Raider game. The controls for the gun is something left to be desired though. I don't think having manual camera controls and having the gun mode put you into first person is the greatest. I think this is where the game should have used the gyro scope in order to make the transition smooth and more natural. For a demo though it showed what the game had to offer. I have to say I HATE stealth portions of games, so having that be the demo kind of sucked, but it did peek my interest to check out some Metal Gear Solid titles at least.

Posted Image

Nintendogs + Cats - Released March 27, 2011

If I thought this was boring without ever trying one, this demo helped to confirm my speculations. Sorry but I don't like sim style games at all. I have a life, I enjoy my life and I'll live my own life in the real world thank you. Same goes with caring for animals. I just don't see how anyone gets enjoyment out of these games. For a demo though, it had quite a bit that they gave you. Though it ends abruptly without any real explanation as to why. I didn't clear anything or finish any levels. I didn't even finish using what is given to you in the inventory for the demo. Either way, it is clear to me that I would not enjoy having this game.

Posted Image

Resident Evil Revelations - Released February 7, 2012

Can I just say I wet myself! Okay not really, but I am no horror gamer at all. Nor do I do FPS games so I was scared out of my mind with this. I didn't get to far before some zombie bluggered me to death. I also ran out of bullets and had to go at them with my knife. I can tell you right now that hand to hand combat with Zombies is something I'm going to put on my list of things never to try in real life! For a first time player of an RE game, there was no learning curve so it was easy to get right into. I did enjoy the setting and it felt so real walking around in the game. I also liked the view of the camera and the motion it had. Seemed very smooth to me. Once again though, not my genre, but the demo gave a clear idea of what you get for your money.

Edited by Tali'Zorah, 17 January 2013 - 06:04 PM.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,794 Posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:47 PM

I just played the KH demo. It's so amazing! <3

Spoiler

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:41 PM

It's hard to say which demo is my favorite one right now. I loved the KH demo, I thought it was amazing and did a great job showing the different aspects of the game, but that Rhythm Thief demo is addictive! Something about rhythm games that I really love. I guess the competing against yourself for a better score and the fact that all 3 stages gave you a different aspect of the game. I played that demo for an hour today lol

NiGHTS
NiGHTS

Lurking in your dreams

• Pikachu
  • 8,390 Posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:20 PM

Yeah I have only played the Rayman Origins (BTW it is Rayman Origins not Rayman 3D that is the demo) one and the Kingdom Hearts one. Both are pretty solid overall, I might have to try that new one since you seem to be enjoying it. But yeah it is nice to have demos that is for sure.

PatSig2_zps27e391b0.png

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:37 PM

Thanks Patrick. I fixed that and added up 2 more that I just tried tonight.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,794 Posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:38 PM

I download the Rhythm Thief demo earlier today, but haven't played it yet. I love rhythm games, especially with a manga art style. X3

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

I do enjoy rhythm games quite a bit myself. They can be quite addictive.

Nathan
Nathan

Coffee Enthusiast

• Zelda
  • 5,262 Posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:31 PM

Have yet to try Rhythm Thief yet. Should probably download that.
Great thread!

Posted Image

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:19 AM

Digi your going to love it! If you like rhythm games already, this one is quite fun.

Anyways, last night before going to bed I downloaded and tried another demo!

Posted Image

Crush 3D - Released March 9, 2012

Once again, we have a demo that has proved its worth! I had no clue what this game was and when I first saw the demo up there I didn't bother with it. Boy was I blown away! This demo was just really sweet! You go in and hear some mumbo jumbo from some doctor friend of yours that wants to use you as a test subject. You get placed virtually into this computer system named "C.R.U.S.H." and in this 3D brain of the computer you need to solve puzzles. The puzzles involve looking at your surroundings from different perspectives and changing the environment by "crushing" it to 2D. The demo gave a learn as you go tutorial and there was no learning curve. To top this off, this demo made the choice for me, I'm going to get this game!

NiGHTS
NiGHTS

Lurking in your dreams

• Pikachu
  • 8,390 Posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:04 AM

Well just a minor fix you will have to make. You edited out the experiences you had with the Rayman Origins demo and the image for the Mario & Sonic one. But yeah I might download a couple more of these today if I am bored.

PatSig2_zps27e391b0.png

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:35 AM

That's soooooooooooo weird, it was all still there in the post, but the BBC got a little messed up. I just fixed it.

It's really hard editing on this forum. You have to keep switching the switch on and off depending on what I'm editing

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

I tried out Rhythm Thief a few days ago, and I thought it was pretty interesting, but only three levels? That really isn't enough content for me to go off of to decide if I should get it or not.

Another demo I tried a month or so ago was Mutant Mudds; it was way too simplistic for me.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

I did try that one today, but I want to try it again before I do a write up. I found it very interesting the way the levels were done. Kind of reminds me of the first Duke Nekum but with a bit more depth in level creation.

SakuraSaturn
SakuraSaturn

If sarcasm burned calories, I'd be a twig.

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,940 Posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

I have played no demos yet. I am highly lame. Is the Kingdom Hearts demo still up? I played the game once on PS2 when I rented it several years back, but I haven't played it since. Just haven't been interested. :/

hTWXg2b_zps1fbbe04e.png

Thank you, Princess Elysia for the awesome sig! ^_^

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:11 PM

All the demos are still up for you to try. Not sure if they will take some down eventually, but it's nice to have them out for some time.

KH is hard to get into if you start at the second one. You really need to start with the 1st one since that's the base story and every other game ties into that.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

Posted Image

Mutant Mudds - Released January 26, 2012

Here we have a very basic platform style game. The controls in this demo reminded me of the very first Duke Nukem. Difference here though is even though it's 2D it takes on a new meaning of 3D adventure. However, what they do is nothing new since I've seen it before in some Mario games. Parts of the game have you moving from the front where you normally play a game, into the background to move or advance in a level. For a demo, they give you a lot of experience with the first stage of the first 4 levels being available to play. But for a new game, it leaves a lot to be desired. Definitely worth the demo play, but from the demo I don't see how the full game is worth the money.

Sanji07
Sanji07

Nya

• Kirby
  • 10,794 Posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:33 PM

All the demos are still up for you to try. Not sure if they will take some down eventually, but it's nice to have them out for some time.

KH is hard to get into if you start at the second one. You really need to start with the 1st one since that's the base story and every other game ties into that.

The only Kingdom Hearts game I ever played was 358/2 Days (still playing) and Chain of Memories (for maybe 10 seconds). I want to watch a playthrough of the other games. 8P

Posted Image

^0w0^

Posted Image

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:54 PM

Watching a play through would be a good way to catch the storyline. This new game plays just like the first two games. That's what I loved about the demo.

Bounty
Bounty

The end is nigh

• Armos Knight
  • 3,110 Posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

Kingdom Hearts 3D was probably the best of any of those demos I played, can't wait to get the game; it had the best 3D and graphics, and, frankly, the best gameplay also. But what I don't understand is why The Amazing Spiderman has only 10 uses as a demo and the rest have 30. Oh well, it's not like I'm going to play any demo more than twice anyways.

Edited by Sableye, 01 July 2012 - 10:38 PM.

2rcwyzs.png