• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

I originally thought my issue was because I asked to have 10K of my posts removed, but nope it's not my lower rank that's the issue. The permission to lock threads is suppose to be for a lot of the upper ranks, but the only thread moderation tool I have access to is to hide(delete) my thread. I am missing the permission to lock my own threads (which also lets me unlock my threads).

I was looking to unlock a thread I made about the sharing buttons that use to be in the threads. They were there, then not there, then put back, and now they are missing again. Basically I wanted to directly share a thread on my facebook account without having to post a link because a direct share gives you the images and looks better. So I was going to unlock my thread to bring the issue back up again, but since I'm having a permissions issue I thought I would just kill two birds with one stone.

Point of this thread:

1) Permission to lock/unlock own thread is missing
2) Share this thread buttons are no longer existing (I only care about facebook lol)

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

Oh looks like another thing to fix, I'll get right on it.

Note to myself: the member's page has a duplicate image of the Kritter/Kremling. Also, the Kritter is supposed to be Monty Mole.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

Works now... Thanks Mage ^_^

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

Works now... Thanks Mage ^_^

No problem!

As for the "Share this thread button", I never once remember seeing a button like that. Is it located on the page where you are in the process of making a thread? For example, is it a checkbox that you can check, and once it's checked it will go to your Facebook page?

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

Nope, it use to be at the bottom of every page when you were in a thread. Like you could like anyone's threads and when you clicked the Facebook icon it would share the thread. We had a bunch like twitter and digg too. I used digg a few times, but I use to use the Facebook one more.

It's not a big deal though, I just copy pasted the threads URL. The only benefit of the like button was you could use the images in the thread itself instead of the default IPB icon.

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

Alright. I would actually much rather not put those buttons back on anyways. I'd prefer having a "nice clean" forum than one with a whole bunch of buttons to many different social media websites (there are way too many of them ahhhhhhh).

Kea
Kea

memento mori

• Ness
  • 7,888 Posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

I CAN'T DELETE MY POSTS OR LOCK MY THREADS PLEASE HELP

Posted Image

Decho
Decho
  • Captain Falcon