Photo

Did permissions change for sigs?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

My sig is broken and I have tried fixing it, but because the BBC has over 5 lines of text it will not let me keep my current sig.

I was wondering of the permissions changed. This is what I want my sig to me and how it has been:

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

I haven't changed anything, and I don't think that any of the other staff members have either (otherwise they would have told me). I do wonder though how you managed to get four images with links in them in your signature before, but your having trouble now.

One fix that I'm sure will work is to upload the images to a site like Imgur where the urls are way smaller as opposed to deviantArt where the url length is just so massive.

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Wow what a stubborn signature! Finally after trying a few different things, I was able to get it just right. XD

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

Thanks Mage! I really appreciate it.

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

Your welcome! ^^

I'd be careful if you ever edit it though, like I said it's pretty stubborn so it'll probably get messed up pretty easily lol.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Yeah the same issue use to happen with my profile too. I'd have to go and turn off the advanced editor then go into my about me to edit it.