Photo

Issue with anonymous log in

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

Okay this has now happened to me twice. I want to remain anonymous while on the forum. I do not want my activity known and I don't want to show up on the active user list. Most of the time I have the * next to my name which shows that I am anonymous, but after a bit of time and posting, the * goes away and suddenly I'm visible again. >_<

There is a way you can create a toggle while logged in for users to switch between visible and anonymous. Could you add this please? Because right now when the forum decides to make me visible I have to log out and log back in again. A nice little toggle in settings would be good.

someone old wich is europe
someone old wich is europe

caught them all

• Rattata
  • 201 Posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

Totally agree with that add it. But still do we need to be anonymous

why do people want to be unnoticed?

So should'nt we remove the feature or atleast make it so you cant see that there is a anonymous beacus i now know that tali here is anonymous often

NintendoQueen
NintendoQueen

Haaaave You Met Ted?

• Space Pirate
  • 2,482 Posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

Honestly, I don't get the point of being anonymous either.

But I suppose a little button would be nice for that feature.

:)

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

I have my reasons for wanting to be anonymous and there is a point in it that I'd rather not explain. If the option wasn't there then I would just view the forum as a guest which is totally fine as well if that's the only choice I had.

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

Done and done. :yoshi:

NT97aLe.png

So should'nt we remove the feature or atleast make it so you cant see that there is a anonymous beacus i now know that tali here is anonymous often

There are two other people here that go anonymous often, but I don't know if I should say their names. XD