Photo

Minor issue with marking as read

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

I seem to be finding a lot of bugs or just having more issues then normal now.

Okay so on the index, when there is a new post in a board instead of going in and reading each board you can double click the board icon and it will mark the board is read. Now though when you use this methood, the index jumps to the top each time.

It use to be when you double clicked the board with go as marked but the index stayed in place. Can you make it so that the index doesn't jump anymore when double clicking to mark as read?

Thanks

Grooms
Grooms

King of Contests

• Hammer Bro
  • 1,999 Posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

I seem to be finding a lot of bugs or just having more issues then normal now.

Okay so on the index, when there is a new post in a board instead of going in and reading each board you can double click the board icon and it will mark the board is read. Now though when you use this methood, the index jumps to the top each time.

It use to be when you double clicked the board with go as marked but the index stayed in place. Can you make it so that the index doesn't jump anymore when double clicking to mark as read?

Thanks

I've been dealing with this since it started but figured it was never a big enough deal to bring up, but now that you've said something.... XD

Yes, I agree with Tali, it would be nice if the icon changed without reloading the page. Some kind of javascript ridiculousness.

majorasmask.jpg

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

Yeah I didn't think it was worth mentioning at first, but I've been finding it to annoy me more and more as time goes on. I also think it's an issue that happened with the update and I'm sure that Matt at IP Board will fix this with the next update, but until then I'd rather not wait when it can easily be fixed in the table manually.

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

At least I'm not the only one it's annoyed then. Though it's not really a "jump to the top" issue as it is refreshing the page entirely.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

Alright, I'll look into this and see what I can do.