Photo

Another error

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:20 AM

I'm not sure what's going on here. I can post other places just fine. I'm using my iPad, safari is the browser and my iOS is the most recent.

I try to post on Slashers mafia thread, it keeps cycling saying saving post, but the post never posts. I try to use the more posting options, I get the attached error message.

While I was trying to post in Slahers topic, I was able to post fine in the other mafia topic with no issue.

Not sure if this matters, I was quoting ZSoF when trying top post in Slashers topic.[attachment=527:image.jpg]

Edited by Tali'Zorah, 02 March 2013 - 08:20 AM.

someone old wich is europe
someone old wich is europe

caught them all

• Rattata
  • 201 Posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

Ive got the same problem on my tablet but only in "caught maturbaiting" its rather wierd

Oh and i cant see the post and the other one i have to click in blindness

Top Bunk
Top Bunk

Top Bunk

• Administrator
  • 15,548 Posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:12 AM

Clearly the forums have taken a shape of their own and are holding a grudge against non-PC users.

bZCTZfr.png

Spoiler

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

Lol this seems to be apparent.

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

Yeah I'm guessing it's more along what Slasher said; tablets typically get tested less than PCs so bugs are more common with them.

Anyways, can you successfully make posts elsewhere in the Role Playing board, or is it just that single Slasher's thread you're having trouble in? Can you also try posting in the other three boards in the Creativity Corner section, Art/Multimedia, Writing, and Reviews?

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

no u

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:33 PM

I was quoting you Mage here to say it was only in Slashers thread, but it happened here.

The error happens when quoting someone.

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

I was quoting you Mage here to say it was only in Slashers thread, but it happened here.

The error happens when quoting someone.

Ah alright, thanks for the update!