Photo

Renaming roleplays

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Tai
Tai
  • lke
  • 9,365 Posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

Yeah ever since Guil and Bored_Man and Wolfykins left roleplaying has been to be put simply, not existant.

We should rename roleplay to forum games.

Unless by chance we get a roleplay going again that people get into good it just wont happen.

The thing with me and Nights wont happen again regardless so yeah that stays in skype or on f-list

Posted Image

I AM AND I ARE ALL WE

Kea
Kea

memento mori

• Ness
  • 7,888 Posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

I remember us having a problem with forum games because they're too spammy. Unless you just mean changing the name and not the rules.

I would say mafia is a pseudo-roleplay, though, so it's not too weird if that's the only thing going on there.

Posted Image

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

Yeah mafia is like RP keep the name. We did do forum games and it sucked.

ZeldaSageofFire
ZeldaSageofFire

The very model of a Scientist Salarian

• Magikoopa
  • 2,068 Posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:43 AM

I'll mention this to Mage when he gets back, but I wouldn't expect the name of the RP board to change at all. You could attempt to start another role-play game of your own, but I can't promise the reception you'd get. But that's better than changing the name of the board, since the last attempt at forum games was, to put it lightly, atrocious.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good night, and Big Balls.

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

We're keeping the current name given reasons the others have stated previously. In the past there's been a ton of trouble with forum games and they all ended up being mindless spam threads. Role-playing on the other hand requires thought and more than just a few-word response.