Photo

My Media question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

I wasn't sure if this was a help issue or a suggestion and feedback issue.  The other day I tried to use one of my pony smiles and this is what happened:

They are all gone? I never deleted my attachments, but I am wondering if they were autoarchived since the thread I posted them in to attach them so I could use them as emotes is now archived.

Could an Admin maybe unarchive the thread (I don't know where it is now because you can't do a search when a thread is archived) and let me know so I can try and use them and see if that was the issue.

I'm not sure what else the problem could be. Unless you did a push of all attachments.

And if this was the case, then could I suggest that maybe we add more pony smiles to the smile set :3 I miss having mine.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

EDIT:

I actually found out my answer. When I went to settings and then checked my attachments, all my smiles are unavailable because of the auto-archiving. So in this situation, I'm asking that the thread my smiles are attached to please be unarchived so that I can use my attachments again. The thread is on the help board I think it's the user guide for personal emotes that has them as attachments, but I'm not 100% sure if that's where I loaded them or not.

If it's not that thread, then I'll have to attach them again just make sure I bump the thread every so often so that my smiles don't get archived again.

MageLeif
MageLeif

Tidal Trickster

• Administrator
  • 10,668 Posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:21 PM

Alright I'll look into it and see what I can do.

Shulk
Shulk
  • Mario
  • 24,960 Posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

Alright I'll look into it and see what I can do.

It's actually going to be fixed once you change the auto archiving date.